You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Strange Recording And A Black Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

A Strange Recording And A Black Shadow

 

I remembered one strange happening that occurred before my experience which was described in my first story with the title "Night Time Terror & Pleasure".

One night I was lying in my bed when my younger sister (2 years younger) came to me with a big grin on her face. I was 17 years old at the time. She just said "Hey, listen to this!", and gave me one headphone (I think that's how you call it) from her mp4 (or mp3, I can't remember). I thought she just wanted me to hear a new song, nothing unusual. Well, what I heard was more than unusual. I couldn't make it out at first, but then it got louder. I was so shocked I pulled the headphone and yelled at her to tell me what was making that sound, what in the world did she record? She just started laughing and said "I don't know, when I checked all the tracks that were recorded it was there". She wanted to give me the same fright she got while listening to it. She told me the track was recorded during that day while the mp4 was in our bathroom in a basket with a lot of other things.

I then asked her to transfer the soundtrack to the computer, so she did and we listened to it again together. If remember it was quite long, it lasted more than 4 minutes which was more than enough time to rule out any doubts about the origin of the recording. It was the scariest sound I've ever heard. It started off like something accidentally setting the mp4 to "record" while going through our things. The mp4 would often record while in my sister's bag when she went to school, because it didn't have a "lock" function. So it was easy setting it to "record" if you'd tap on it too much. Then you could hear this really heavy and disgusting breathing, and something that sounded like growling and other awful sounds. It didn't sound human. It sounded like a ghoul or some kind of half human half demon thing. At one point you can actually guess by the sounds that this thing focused on the mp4 and maybe saw it recording. I think it tried to turn the recording function off. At that point you could hear scratching and tapping sounds like it was examining the mp4. You could tell that this thing was very curious, and probably very ugly. But that's just a guess.

I would love nothing more than to give you guys the opportunity to hear this as well, unfortunately her mp4 stopped working 2 months after the strange recording. You know how it is with cheap mp4's, mp3's and some mobile phones. And the copy on the computer wasn't there anymore. It was probably deleted right after we finished listening to it. We did tell our parents about this, but they didn't hear the track and of course they had a bunch of rational explanations. The years went by and the recording was lost to us so we forgot all about it.

Now, there was another small incident which happened after my experience, but before that of my sister (I'll tell you about it some other time).

So, me and my sister were watching TV in the living room, and it was about 2 or 3 o'clock in the afternoon. It was a warm and sunny day. There was no one home accept our dog, but she was under the table in the dining room. As I was watching the TV everything went black for a second. And I mean everything, all the "visual field" which you can see when your eyes are open went black. ALL OF IT. I just turned my head slowly towards my sister with a puzzled expression on my face. To my surprise she did the same thing in sync with me. It was obvious that she saw it too. It couldn't have been just a shadow, well at least not a normal one. It wasn't an eye problem because we both saw it, and it definitely wasn't a long blink. Just to be clear. I didn't quite catch one detail but my sister did (probably because her head was in a different angle than mine).

She said that something extremely big and totally black passed through our living room and went to our room. It didn't have a shape, or at least it looked like a big black mass to us. Maybe it kept going or wasn't visible anymore because we checked our room and nothing was there.

This thing passed by really fast so we didn't have the time to notice if the room temperature changed. Also, it didn't make a single sound. Not even a wind like sound. And for now, we haven't seen it since that day.

Any comments are welcomed. That's all for now.

Other hauntings by Easy

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Easy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Deadly-Wanderer (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-02)
Mene bi strefio infarkt, definitivno. Se jos sta dogodilo od onda?
Easy20 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
Moongrim - Nope, it sounded like this thing was in our world, so to say. Just randomly going throught our stuff and accidentally switching the mp4 player on, later it's like it realised what it had done and tried to undo it... Or it saw the mp3/4 after a while and was "examining" it.
Antoinette (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Hey! I know how to take back any files that you had deleted! It's very easy! There's a progr that van help you search those deleted files, and restore them back... I would like to hear it, am very curious, hehe... Btw, my email is on my profile, just open me profile ^^
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-04)
Or perhaps what you experienced was a shadow being projected from another dimension.

Thus the electrical interference.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-25)
I think I get what you are getting at.
So, it sounded like a "hunting" animal?
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Yeah, negative emotions can act like a beacon to negative beings. Also, too much negativity in an area can also cause a mass of negative energy to form, and its almost like its given a life of its own, if that makes sense.

Is there any way that you could try bringing more positivity to your house? That usually tends to dispell negative energy. Also, if there is any clutter, try removing it. With energy flow in a house, clutter tends to act like debri that clogs a stream. If it gets too clogged, negative energy can build up, and the flow of positive energy, as well as negative will stop, leaving you with a jumbled mess.
Hope this helps. 😊
Easy (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
Shinigami0-Well,the house was built by my grandfather (who's still alive today) and there were no previous buildings in that area. And there were no paranormal activities until 3 years ago. Nothing much changed in the last few years... Accept my greatgrandmother died, but she's not the cause of this.

So,i don't think it's related to the location or specifically our house. It might be related to the fact that harsh words and very bad emotions have filled our house the past 9 years. That might have attracted bad things, although I can't be sure.

Whitebuffalo-Yes I'm aware of that, but it didn't sound as if it wanted to communicte. It was just making random sounds... As some animals make sounds from while doing something. You know how a bear can sound while running, or fishing. Or a gorilla... If you know what I'm getting at?

That is an option, but the thing is... Our flat is located lower than the road level. So based from where the shadow came from, it came from under the road and throught our room and then on the balcony, and into... Our tree? I don't know...maybe:).
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-22)
That recording would be awesome evidence!
You know what though? Sometimes communication is not an easy thing for the Other Worldly, and their voices come through as a growl (I tend to immediately think "bad" too, but it is not always the case).
What are the chances that an "outside" shadow could have interfered with the interior of your home?
Wado.
Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-21)
Well, first, I'd suggest looking up some sort of history on your house. The fact that both you and your sister saw validates it for me. Anyway, has it bothered you anymore? I wish I could hear the audio recording. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: