You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Attacked by a Dark Entity

Real Ghost Stories

Attacked by a Dark Entity

 

Most of you are regulars here and know me quite well. You know I am not a man prone to flights of fantasies and I am pretty well grounded. I offer advise freely and with out malice or judgment. I have had a few heated debates with a person here, whom I will leave nameless, and this person they hate me, for what ever reason, though I harbor no hate or malice towards them.

Now after the event that took place on the night of the 14th of May 2007, I do have a strong dislike of them. I was attacked by a lower level entity on that night. An evil being of total darkness and filth, I don't even know how else to describe it. It was darker than any black you could imagine and in the form of mist. I wasn't afraid of it, something just told me not to fear it, not to feed it the energy it needed.

It tried to enter my body, not once but twice, it was the most revolting thing I have ever felt, I felt disgusting and dirty and worst of all violated. This thing had my stomach doing loops and churning like crazy and my heart rate zoomed. I was asked by a friend if I heard voices or anything while being attacked, to which I replied that I was unable to hear anything, it was like being in a void, no light and no sound, whether this was from the concentration I was using to fight this being or because it some how blocked all the light and sound, I don't know.

I was able to defeat this entity and banish it back to where it came from with the light of the ONE, surrounding and protecting me. At least I hope I banished it. Afterwards, the feeling I had was one of joy and inner peace, which lasted into the next day; still have those feelings whenever I recall the end of that battle. I don't know what the purpose of the attack was supposed to be. Whether to frighten me, change my beliefs, or to take possession of my soul, but what ever it was it didn't work. But at the moment of its attack I knew, don't know how or why, but I just knew where it came from. It was from that person, whatever this thing was, it was somehow associated with the person I had mentioned earlier.

It wasn't experiencing sleep paralysis or hallucinations as I had just turned the light off and didn't even have a chance to close my eyes before it happened. I hadn't been drinking or taking any drugs legal, or "otherwise", either. Now I have never had to deal with anything like this attack before in my life. Yes I have had spirits hold me down or show themselves to me, yes I have seen and heard things that would cause a normal person to lose control of their bodily functions or go screaming from a room, but this is the first and hopefully last time I have ever been personally attacked by anything like this.

It is definitely not something I would wish upon anyone no matter how much I disliked them. You are probably wondering why I waited so long to post this story. Well, I wanted to give things a chance to settle down and return to normal before posting it. I am sure it will draw a lot of fire from some individuals, and support from others, but either way I am putting it out there so I am not keeping it to myself and allowing it to fester in the "I wonder what others would say about this" section of my mind.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you all.

Other hauntings by Shane

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shane, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
How in the world can anybody dislike you Shane? I have read three of your stories and I already am getting ready to pack my bags and come visit you because that's how much I love them and you... Although IM not too sure my fiance and two children would be too thrilled with that lol. Seriously though, great writing style. I always feel like IM right there with your tales of the paranormal... Even though I yearly believe them to not be tales. Keep em coming.
edwoodjr (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
Does anyone know how to get rid of these entities? My girlfriend has this problem. We are both somewhat psychic, she can see things, I feel them. The entity has scratched me. It also talks to her. She is obviously extremely frightened. We've tried the sage, house blessing etc and it does go away for a little while, but comes back. Does anyone have a solution for this?
Victoira (22 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
I have no explonation other than she/he (the person You were arguing with) cast a curse on you or had really hate full feelings tward you and contacted Satan or an evil spirit and had asked a favor upon them or somthing ๐Ÿ˜. Sorry I can't tell you more but I'm speechless on this one.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-18)
Demonboy

I just want to say thank you very much for saying "some satanists or warlocks/witches" not all witches are bad. Unfortunately too many people automaticaly think bad things when they hear someone call themselves a witch.

Just a little info, Wiccans consider warlock to be a negative term, meaning "oath-breaker". We use the term "warlock" to mean one who has been banished from a coven, either for revealing secrets, or for breaking coven laws.

Male or Female we call ourselves Witches, of which there are 3 types, White, who study and/or practice good magic, Black who study and/or practice evil magic, and Gray who study and/or practice both.

I am a Gray Witch. I have studied both black and white magic but mainly practice white I do NOT worship Satan or any Evil God or Goddess. I studied and use black magic only for protection because I face many evil entities.

I have to know the kinds of things Evil will use against me so I can protect myself. I also need to know how to tell similar looking things apart for example hinkypunks and brownies look exactly alike except hinkypunks wear blood red caps. Hinkypunks survive on human blood and suffering hence are evil. Brownies help out around the house and normally don't harm humans, they can be a bit mean if you insult them but don't do real harm, hence they are good.

Ok I have rambled enough I think lol
frypan100 (11 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
I do not speak of this event ever. But I want to comment on this one.
I was posessed. For about 10 seconds. Against my will, in the middle of the day. During other paranormal activity that was common in my home since I was five.
I am 50 now and I was about 15 at the time this entity came into my body. I was completely aware of what was happening. I instictively somehow knew exactly what was happening. I can say it was not an evil entity. And I have no idea to this day what the porpuse was other then to show me beyond doubt I have a soul. Which has been my belief since my first experience at five which clearly demonstrated this fact to me. So I have no idea why these things happen I just know they do. I agree with the one up there that says, forget it, keep love as close to you as possible they feed off fear! Love is a repellent. Easy take care
egibson1234 (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
Shane,
Everything you just mentions regarding the dark entity has happened to my little brother, my Mom, and myself in my Mom's house.
It's the same thing, it gets very, very dark and all sound stops like something out of a scary movie but in real life. I didn't feel as if it was dirty and I violated. It was very scary though and it doesn't seem good.
To give you some background here, in 2006 I had three people very close to me die. Jan-Grandfather, Sep-Grandmother, Oct-My other little brother (M). I said other little brother because one is still alive. They were twins (I will give there first initial so you know who I am talking about) (M-passed away, T-still alive). My brother (M) passed away in the house in which we are experiencing this dark entity, but we know it can't be him. NO CHANCE! The only explanation I can think of regards something that my brother (T) started doing after (M) s passing. He started messing around with astral projection, trying to see his twin again. He did this in the house. My thoughts are that he may have opened something. I read that when you try that stuff it kind of puts up a marker to the other side saying "hey, over here" in a sense. I don't think it attracted the good things. This darkness will completely consume the entire house. You can hardly see anything. Not only that, but it stops all sound as well. I was looking at my fan in my room (you know the sound an oscillating fan makes. You can't mute that) and after it got dark, the fan still moved as normal when it's on (I could see it still moving, it doesn't completely blind you dark) and there was no sound. My own voice had no sound. It was very freaky. I had to fight it as well. Now, I am not religious at all. I don't believe in an all powerful God watching us all the time. But, while I was going through this fight I recalled something my mom told me she did when something similar to this happened to her "I actually prayed for help". I didn't believe my mom when she told me what happened to her, in the past, but it happened to me to. I just want some kind of answers. To make matters worse, I had to move back in with my mom and I am staying in the same room my little brother passed away in. It never bothered me until NOW!

Thanks for any input,
Eric

I aslo wanted to ask you what you know on sleep paralysis. It happens to me but not when I wake up but rather when I sit down to Go To Sleep. I know I am not dreaming because I can still see the things around me and checked afterward to see if they really happened. They did. Once it happened at a buddies house and I could tell him everything he did!

Sorry about they lengthy comment. ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค”
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-21)
I want to thank you all for your comments. I only wish I could have replied to them sooner. Some of you sound like you have found ways that work for you in situations such as mine and I am glad it worked for you. Yes working and being around the paranormal does tend to open up a "channel or two", to the other side I am sure. I don't however believe that it leads to being attacked by these dark entities. I believe and will continue to believe that it was caused and sent by that one person whom I had the large disagreements with and who was being manipulated by this entity into believing it was "God" she was getting information from. Thanks again all and keep your comments coming.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you all.
demonboy (8 stories) (38 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-28)
Some satanists or warlocks/witches can cast curse spells, its sort of like praying for us but we pray for a good cause, they pray for fear or destruction. If you know of the three fold law you know that if this person did curse you his thing would of knocked back on his door, just thought I could help:D, and by the way imagine a holy shield around you for protection, it reflects harmful things, so spirits entering your body, curses coming upon you or anything else, good luck.
nathan1974au (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-08)
interesting story about the dark entitys
i had seen some thing like that 4 years ago.
first starts when you sleep and find your body in distress feeling like some thing is trying to take over your body. Then finding your self
removed from your body and entity trying to choke your sol or what ever it is.

in the end found my self attacking them
fighting but soon found out it was only getting stronger. My fear was dying and I was loosing the plot fast. These things can destroy family's friends and bring out the worst within anybody that comes in contact with you.

i no longer believe in god or religion because it is all false. It can and will be used against you, it takes your free will to be who you really are.

it is the darker you an evil born from your own fears. The more you fear it the
stronger it gets.

if you attack it, you destroy your self
anyone around you will be threaten by your presence. You will become a out cast (feel).
really you are destroying your very mind
the best way to cure is easy

forget it
bring ones you love closer
enjoy your self and others
do what is right
forgive your self!

with power of love and forgiveness dark entitys have no power over you.

you will be powerful and feel better about your self.


love you all

๐Ÿ˜
lalala (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
I came across your story because something somewhat similar happens to me every once in awhile when I'm about to go to sleep, my question to you is How do you know you're not dreaming or having a nightmare? It happens to me a lot, and when I get out of it... I can't tell if I was just dreaming.
marcink125 (2 stories) (27 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-14)
Wow! I had a similar expierience and I was searching the web to find anything similar. The being that I saw was red but also had the detail of a mist that was humanoid. I saw it walking past me but I didn't see it with my eyes, I know that sounds wierd but that's how I saw it. Also, I got a humble feeling, vibration from the being that I saw.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-01-08)
Shane,
I have a Cross that I bought In Sedona, AZ while hiking on Vacation with my Father. It was a time after my Mother had passed away from Cancer at an early age of 55. I believe she watches over me through out this time on earth. Many many experiences I have encountered, I choose not to disclose a lot of information about myslef because I have a Career in a field totally outside of the Paranormal. Nevertheless, I have experienced what you have gone through on 14 May 2007 for over twenty years.

Now, I had always told my Parents and Siblings about this for many years, growing up my mother would often walk the halls just to see if she could catch a glimpse of anything in the shadows I would often talk about. As you can guess she never did, However, after her passing before I would be attacked I would hear a loud crack in the room, almost like a WARNING sound to alarm me. These days nothing ever occurs to drain me of energy and I feel No Presence in the House Good or Bad.

These things happen to people from all Backgrounds not just good or bad. However, for your information sometimes when you put your energy and time into the Supernatural you may find yourself experiencing more and more Paranormal, almost as if you are opening up Communication channels with these entities. Some advice if this happens again. Relax from all these stories for a time, go to church get some Holy water Bless your House and Loved Ones, surround yourself with ONLY Positive energies then regroup back into this Unusual realm. I hope I have helped, if you have any questions please let me know. I am very busy at work, but upon finding a site like this where individuals have similar situations is extremely interesting.
God-Bless. VIII.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Hola Shane, Long time no talk ๐Ÿ˜! Over the summer, I myself was attacked byt a dark entity, in where I woke up, in the bathtub, cuts on my cheeks, blood going down my left arm and a concusion. I have to agree with you, I felt Violated, dirty, and I wanted to take a bath... Of fire! I thought mabye the fire would burn the filth away :D. But all joking aside great story, you know got me wanting to know who the person is, and I must say, I really don't have any advice for this...
May God Be With You,
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com if you want to talk.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
FM, you are correct this was the first time I was ever attacked by a dark entity, don't ever want to experience it again either. I was completely drained afterwards, I also felt very violated. As for why do these events seem to occur around me I can't really say. I guess, as you stated, I am more receptive of them and I am not afraid to experience things out of the ordinary. The only time I have ever experienced anything after falling asleep was the experience I told in my story, Sleep interupted by spirits. Thanks for commenting on my story.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
Shane,
I have had experience with this for many years. Let me ask you an important question.
Do you feel drained after, like the entity is taking energy from you?

Why do you think you have many paranormal situations occur, maybe because you are receptive to their presence and subliminally are intigued by the unknown therefore invite the good and bad. The reason I ask this is because I am very similar with having high interests in the unusual. This was your first encounter with a dark entity trying to control you.
The dark entity or shadow was just a little darker than the room at night, you can feel the presence before you fall asleep. However if you are sleeping then the attack immediately comes ontop of you. Pressure on your body and head, especially the head. Does any of this Hit home, let me know. V III. Here to Help. GodBless.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-21)
YGS readers I will be in Chat for the next half hour or so. If you have any questions or would just like to chat please feel free to pop in. Thanks! Freakedout a lower level entity is like a demon only weaker.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you all.
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
Thank you. You mentioned lower level entity. What is that, I guess as opposed to upper level?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-20)
Freakedout, glad to see you have someone helping you get through your troubles. For someone with no experience in the paranormal, these attacks and visits from the beyond can be an extremely frightening and stressful situation. Even those of us with plenty of experience can find it extremely stressful. I hope and pray that you don't ever have to go through another attack. I don't wish lower level entity attacks on anyone. Nasty critters those entities are. Thanks for the comment.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
freakedout (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-19)
I was attacked 5 nights ago. I never been on this site before that happened. Was just reading all the stories here. Yours is the most familiar. Glad you didn't have to go through that again. I'm not sure if I will or not, but am getting help from someone. Take care and peace to you too.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
luvparanormal and haleybug, thank you both for your comments. I hope that no one ever has to experience what I went through that night. Imagine falling into a sewer, now up that feeling ten or twenty times and you may come close to how it felt. YUCK! Oh well it is said and done and the story is told. I hold no malice toward that person.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
haleybug (10 stories) (89 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
hi shane ๐Ÿ˜ I'm really glad you were able to to fight that thing off, and am sorry someone is giving you trouble. You offer some good advice. Hope all is well. I love this storyโค haleybug ๐Ÿ˜
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-29)
Shane,
I really enjoy your stories and your comments for they are trully honest.
I had not read this one and boy I have got to say that I would have been screaming. I am glad that you had the power in you to fight it. It seems as if deep down inside you already knew what you were dealing with.

Good for you!

Keep up the great Job ๐Ÿ˜
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
True, True Kim, but my only wish for that individual is that they finally come to see that who they think is speaking to and through them is not who they think it is. I still harbor no ill will against them, as long as they don't send that thing back again. LOL

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-03)
Shane,
I just now was able to read this story. I am going backwards in reading the postings as I am fairly new to this site.

I certainly admire the way you handled this situation as well as the way you handled telling the story.

Whoever is responsible, well there is the term 'what comes around, goes around' and also 'an eye for an eye'. I am not saying that revenge is for us to hand down or to even judge when it is warranted, but it will happen to those responsible in due time.

God Bless!
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
Wow! Now that's really scary.
I adore your bravery against something like that.
I can't say I know how it feels to be attacked by a ghost but, I know what it feels like when one goes right thorugh you... I know it's a lot to take in, well it was for me, I fainted on the spot >.<
But I was woken up my cousins (no thanks to them because they landed loads of water on me) ๐Ÿ˜
Oh well, keep in touch!

Take care and God bless!
Shenny.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
Shane, your stories are always so great! I just love to read them. It makes me feel silly to say 'stories', you tell them so well! I think you are really on the ball with these things, you know what you're talking about!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-02)
My dear friend Abby, right back at you! Love you lots of number worth also. Hopefully we will continue our friendship long into the 1,000,000 mark and beyond. That is if our friend Martin can stand us that long.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Dear Shane,

Woo! Woo! 666 now come and gone. Boo Hoo, but it goes to show it was but a number. Sorry, Martin missed it. I wonder what you'll get when you reach lucky--777?! The Jackpot?! I sure hit the Jackpot with you dear friend, and thank you so very much too for your friendship here on this lovely site! Woo! Woo! You are number one in my book of life! And that's no ghost, Love Ya' Lots of Numbers Worth, --Abby

P.S. Can't wait until you hit 1,000! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Wow, you know Abby I Didn't even pay any attention to that. LOL Man these post grow up so fast. I remember my first one as if it were just yesterday. Okay I don't remember it but who's to know. Even our dear friend Martin is going to miss out on it as this will be my 667 post. Not even a whisper of trouble out of that post either. Just goes to show 666 or 6666 or what ever number you choose isn't any more bad luck or evil than a pair of sweaty gym socks. Though after being on some peoples feet you would think they were evil. LOL Thank you my dear friend for your kind words and all of your encouragement over the time we have been here together it is greatly appreciated. May it be returned upon you triple what you have given.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-01)
Dear Shane,

Congratulations on your "666" post! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜

Does this call for a celebration or an exorcism? Maybe a derm abrasion?

So how many times does that make for you signing off with your famous signature post?
-- Peace, Love, and Luck be with you too, Abby

Congrats Shane, fellow Senior Ghost Poster!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: