You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: I Never Go To That Hotel Ever Again

Real Ghost Stories

I Never Go To That Hotel Ever Again

 

My friends and I get together every Saturday evenings. Every time we go to this hotel to drink tea and coffee. We sat there for hours and talks about many things, none of us are alcoholic and we don't smoke. That is the main reason we empty many cups of tea or coffee while we talk. We are not bunch of nerds who talk about nerd stuff. But all of us are very open minded people. Before few months this incident took place, I told them I can see ghost. They did not freak out, did not laugh. They asked me few questions and recommend meditating.

We all had interest in meditating and we discussed how difficult to keep our mind at one place while we meditate. During that time I started to see ghosts more frequently. One time we entered to hotel I felt someone pushed me aside. When I turned back to look, no one was behind me. Next time I was there I saw a guy screaming, running towards me. He was so scared of something, so far I never saw a face show of fear like that. That guy is running towards me and considering his speed and the distance I knew us going to collide. So I braced for the impact with my eyes closed and waited because I saw no escape.

I stayed that way and waited until I heard the voice of my friends asking "dude, what the hell you are doing?" I opened my eyes and look around for that running guy. I asked from my friend where is that guy come running in to me. In return he asked me "are you crazy? There is no one running here". I thought that must have been a ghost. But how come a ghost get so scared so much like it going to get destroyed or something. The expression on his face, if that was a real person, is enough to wet his pants or die on the spot. I never saw pure terror on someone's face like that before and I doubt I ever will. That's when I remembered see a black shadow following it. It did not have any shape but it sure did move so fast.

Few months after, I was sitting with my friends at the same hotel and chatting while we wait for our coffee and tea. I saw the waiter bringing our drinks. What got my attentions were two guys dressed like the waiter coming with him and inhaling as if they trying to get the test of them. I was about to complain about it when I saw the two guys suddenly stop and dashed to kitchen area again. When I looked around I noticed the hall was suddenly more crowded than few minutes ago, people running like mad from table to table. Fighting with each other but surrounding the tables I saw some costumers eating meat or oily food.

I tried to make sense of what I see and I can tell no one noticed what is going on. I saw the people left standing around the table eating the food with their bare hands and no one says anything. That's when I realized I can see trough them. They are ghosts and they taste food before it reaches to the person who orders. They even fights for it. It was very disturbing thing to see. I lost my apatite straight away.

I told my friends this is the last time I comes here and I want to go now. When asked why, I told them what I can see and few of the guys did not touch their tea. Some drank their tea and told me it's a blessing they can't see what I can. But all agreed to not come here.

That was the last time I entered that hotel. I stopped meditating and stopped eating meat for a while. I still see ghosts and I started to meditate again few days ago. I think all hotels and restaurant might like that. But as long as I cannot see any ghost, I am fine with whatever they do. But still from time to time I think about that scared ghost and what was that shadow went after it. To be honest, I am not bothered to find out.

Other hauntings by buthaya

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, buthaya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Vinne (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-07-28)
Hi! Don'the mind but maybe this is your psychological problem? Like there is a disease
Like that one in mind... So you better go to a psychological doctor
Singha2014 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-29)
Hi,

Best story and GOD given you a special gift. I am from INDIA now I came to know why our parents or our old generation always teach us whenever you eat food in any unknown place or offered by others through away small part from it before eating:).
buthaya (8 stories) (41 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-20)
CornFlakes

Thank you for reading the story. It was a difficult life because some of my friends thought I was crazy because at school or at playground they noticed I was talking to myself (from their point of view) or looking at something they can't see. Later I learned few things so I can act as everything is normal.

I never eat any from that hotel, only my coffee. And that was terrible. I often asked them why we always go there. For some reason even if I was hungry, I never wanted to eat anything from there. My friends never had a problem with the food.

I have met many experts in paranormal. In here it is bit easy. They are devoted followers of Buddhism. None of them ever asked any money for their services. They also told me stories like that. They find it funny. I later found out why.

The thing you have to learn is there are no permanent protection against them. So there is no point doing anything.
(for the ones at the hotel) I know for a fact they are everywhere. The hungry ghost (pretha) is born from the desire. They haunts because they loved someone or something when they are alive. If that is someone, it has the negative affect to that person. Ghosts (butha) are normal spirits we all know. Some are bad and some are good. There is also few mind there own things. Like playing like kids or some actually go to work (I find that part funny)
CornFlakes (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-15)
That is scary. I don't know how you manage to stay normal but if it was me, I would have lost my sanity by now. I know Buddhism has some very interesting things to offer when it comes to topic like this. Just curious, I have asked this question from my mom but was shooed away apparently I make no sense to her. Have you or your friends ever experienced some sort of unusual discomfort after consuming foods from that hotel, before you mentioned about your ability and noticing the hungry spirits? The spirits must have been there way before you noticed and of course tasted every foods with their bare hands. I wanted to know because I have seen in Sri Lanka, people say to cover your foods or not to eat oily or non-veg meals because of the whole 'Hungry Spirits' matter.
buthaya (8 stories) (41 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-15)
hello everyone!

I am still disgusted by what I saw and that only few of the things I saw. Sometimes I saw stuff I found so funny.that's why I always say one can accept the unaccepted in the world of supernatural.

WiniPu4

I agree with you. I thought they are "hungry ghosts" I use that name not because what they do. If you can get your hands on about Buddhist books about ghost (in here I found very few), they have very interesting stuff to read. Hungry ghost are the lowest level spirit. Reason for them to born is the desire. Desire to protect a loved one, for money etc. They behave the way Buddhist texts describe. In short, disgusting.

Sushantkar

I have that ability as long as I can remember. Sometimes I have difficulties recognizing real one from a dead one. Had trouble making friends when I was a kid because of that. Thankfully I don't see them always as I used to.

Thank you all for reading the story. My next story also some thing like this.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-15)
Hello buthaya! A beautifully narrated story again. I always like to read your posts. One question, did you have this ability of seeing dead's before or is it a recent occurrence?

Regards
PagalLadka (1 stories) (27 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-14)
Ooo... Horryfying story. Thnx for sharing you are blessed with advanced sixth sense
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-02-13)
Hello:

They don't all sound like residual hauntings to me. Perhaps the ones grabbing and tasting the food are earthbound souls, still seeking earthly pleasures and attempting to enjoy the sensations of being in a human body. They might be in need of assistance in order to cross over. The frightened apparition could go either way. You may have witnessed something happening in real time in the spiritual realm, or it may have been a spirit reliving a past trauma.
If you have opened yourself up to spirit, then you will probably witness this type of thing widespread; not only at this particular hotel. If you wish to remain open to spirit, but not unpleasant ones then you could try praying for protection from your God, guardian angels, or spirit guides. I have found this to be effective for myself.
Kind Regards,
Lynev
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-13)
Buthaya - all I have to say is that its quite disgusting what those Ghosts were doing, it was absolutely absurd, I'm Glad don't have to deal with that anymore.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-13)
hi. Buthaya interesting story specially the ghosts taste food before serving... Could be residual haunting...
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-12)
Buthaya, I thought of residual spirit energy, like Bigalmkal. For the running scared man anyway.

This is just so bizarre. I think the food grabbers are something that only happens at that hotel. Because surely if this sort of thing happened everywhere more people would sense it, see it, pick up on it in some way.
I wonder why they do it. 😕

Don't blame you for being put off by seeing so much!
bigalmkal (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-12)
Very strange. Maybe what you were seeing was residual spirits? Thanks for sharing

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: