You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: I Believe Something Is Attached To Me

Real Ghost Stories

I Believe Something Is Attached To Me

 

Here it begins in another new home. My family and I have just recently moved into another home, and all was fine until a few months ago. Subtle things would happen not entirely noticeable, until it started happening more frequently.

Important items for every day use would come up missing, then reappear either right in front of me a few minutes later (after I've torn the house apart), or in an entirely different spot. Here's a list of these items. House and car keys, leash, scarf, shoes, wallet, I.D., cigarettes.

Now, I am a person of repetitive everyday activities. I like my schedule. So when I come in the house I hang my keys on it's hook, along with the leash. My scarf is always hung up inside the living room closet as well as my jacket and shoes placed in the exact spot every day. I am an avid cleaner, and like everything in it's right place.

I now see shadows moving quickly across the living room into the dining room, and have heard voices, have seen my doors open by themselves.

Just the other day my sister calls me up. I know when activity starts acting up in the house, the other is most likely having some activity as well. So she called me, and the first thing she asked was "Hey, sis, has the activity increased in your house lately?" I answered "Yes", then asked her what she had been experiencing. Before she answers that question she proceeded to tell me about her boyfriend's mother and their conversation.

She told her our mother had been into some sort of activity in the past and had connected my sister and I to what is plaguing her also. She told my sister in order to disconnect that binding we would have to find the original source and close it down.

I asked my sister what this connection was, when we both said "the Ouija board!". She used to play the Ouija board frequently when we we're youngsters.

I'm going to call my sister J. J tells me she had a conversation with out mother a few days prior to calling me about this conversation she had with the medium.

My mother admitted she had been trying to contact our deceased uncle (the one in my prior stories). And had asked for protection for all three of us girls (her daughters) and while doing so, she said each one of our names and asked for specific protections.

After she finished with that, she continued to speak with this spirit whom she believed to be her brother and soon realized it wasn't him. Quickly put the board away, and didn't speak of it until J asked her about it. J asked her if she remembered closing the session properly, our mother said "No, she didn't think she had to", all she knew was to put it away.

Since then, which has been years since, activity has picked up when our mother feels depressed, or angry. If she feels suicidal again same thing.

Now back to the activity in my home. I am crate training my pup, and before I leave I put him into his crate in the back room. He has two separate crates. One in the living room and one in my bedroom. Just so he doesn't develop separation anxiety etc. I might add he does well and prefers his crate to sleep in.

Within the last two weeks when I leave him in the crate to do house cleaning he has starting barking and acting out of character. I take him outside, play with him a bit, etc and he's fine. At night is when it begins. He will scream, howl and cry. I have gotten up, checked on him, and noticed he will be cowered in the farthest corner of his crate and shaking.

All this began when the activity started increasing. I've watched him bark at absolutely nothing, hairs standing on end, he crouches down as though he's soon to charge at something, and then shies away. He won't leave my side, literally his side has to touch my body, while I walk around the home. And my daughter has also seen a large and small shadow around our pups cage in our bedroom.

I need help in figuring this out.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-22)
While it is a good idea to consult with an expert on the dog's behavior, there's enough here to know you already figured out what needs to be done.

Have you shut down the connection your mother opened but failed to close?
YeseGrey15 (20 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-12)
BLESS your home! Your home situation sounds frightening. Hope you find a resolution and you & your loved ones are safe ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
Actually, Tweed, that is excellent advice. As with children, we should always make sure there is not something physical going on with our pets.
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-03-01)
Hi Spiritwaiting,

At the risk of getting a million downvotes, please, please call a dog behaviour expert over to assess the situation with the dog. As I understand it's a pitbull with hearing difficulty, and now is showing signs of fear/separation anxiety and sever protectiveness towards you. NOT GOOD, NOT SAFE. As far as an entity taunting it is concerned, it's hard to say as they're a notoriously hormonal breed. I'm quite disturbed by this situation and hope you listen to reason.

(show hidden comment by Tweed, here we go)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: