You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Divine Intervention

Real Ghost Stories

Divine Intervention

 

I'm honestly not sure if this will make the cut, because it happens to be a dream turned into reality. So here goes.

As of lately I have been driving my husband to work, because of his high blood pressure. The medicine he is taking tends to cause him to zone out a bit. And stay groggy for a few hours after taking it.

Lately he has been feeling quite a bit better, so we had a discussion yesterday afternoon about saving on gas, as our funds are getting a bit tight. So he and I both decided he would drive himself to work the next day.

That night I had a dream, felt real so I will call it a vivid dream as I have these often, and usually watch for signs etc, to play out. He and I were driving down the usual street we take towards his job when we come to a red street light. We stop and he tells me he needs to switch seats because he can't see. I do the usual, I climb over into the driver's seat while watching the light as he makes his way around the back of truck and into the passenger seat. The moment he closes the door, the light turns green, and I wake up.

But I will be clear, we don't ever stop in mid traffic, or switch seats while on the road. My usual is when I come to pick him up, I park, and then climb over the seats.

This morning, the same morning as the dream, I wake up early go about my usual routine. Make coffee an hour before he gets up. He wakes up, and starts getting ready for work.

I look at him, I feel something is very off, so I ask him if he would like me to drive him this morning, he responds with a "If you'd like." I turn around, and continue to go about my routine. I still feel a nagging about this morning, so I ask him again "Would you like me to go?" He then responds "yes."

We head out, all was fine, he was feeling fine, and we finally turn down the street we always drive on, still not thinking anything about this dream.

We get about 10 feet down the road, and he says "I can't see the road." So I ask him do you want me to drive the rest of the way? And he said yes immediately, which he doesn't do. He likes to say on course.

So he pulls over, and just as the dream played out, I climb over the seat, and he makes his way around the back, and hops on in.

I drop him off at work, and I'm about halfway down the street heading back when I get this lowering of pressure in my ear that I consider a sign from my guides letting me know they're with me.

That's when I remember the dream. So I thank my guides for intervening and arrive home and I receive a text from my husband. He thanked me for taking over the rest of the drive, because he suddenly felt he was zoning out, and he couldn't see the road.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+3
4 years ago (2020-07-22)
Dear Vulcan,

I appreciate the time you took out of your day to read my experience. For that Thank you. And that's amazing you walk 6 miles each day and have started a good regimen for yourself.

Now onto the rest of your comment. We all have different beliefs. You have your beliefs about "guides" and we all have our own. Same goes for the angels etc. How would you know if a person passes on they would or could never become an angel? I honestly couldn't tell you. But I do have my beliefs about my guides etc.

Now I'm not saying everyone that "spews" off their own beliefs are completely sane, but it is wrong to assume everyone whom has beliefs in such are considered crazy or off the rails so to speak, because they've decided to speak on what it is that may have occurred. Their beliefs are theirs for a reason.

Now most people that I know were in search for someone else whom had similar experiences.
Whether it be with a spirit/being etc. Mainly why most of us are here.

I have been on quite the spiritual journey now for roughly 4 years. My experiences have amplified. But before I dedicated myself to this I was experiencing things I couldn't explain etc. Which is why I have written so many on here. I want others out there to know they aren't the only ones who go through something like that.

And I completely understand your side of it. Because yeah I see a lot of stuff out there, but when someone starts to talk about anything spiritual, remember it wasn't your experience, it was theirs. So you nor can anyone else say that it wasn't authentic, or it was Mumbo Jumbo.

Again thank you for your time in reading my experience and your comment.

Spiritwaiting
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-03-15)
I don't know if I'd believe in this "guides" stuff. Somewhere along the line people who probably aren't well in the head start spewing stuff then others just follow along. Your dream may have been a premonition. Seeing other human like beings in those I have no idea about and no one else does either because we the living are not specialist on this area. Never will be. And by the way, humans do not become angels. Never have, never will. Two separate things! I hope your husband gets better. I have taken bp meds for at least 22 years now. I never have them effect me like that. Never once. I have heard that if it's not the correct one or his body interracts with it in a bad way he should try another one. But what he experiences seems extreme. What if he passed out at work? Hope he doesn't do anything that would get him hurt because of that. I'd look into a change of medication. I also walk every day. Have been for years. I do about 6 miles a day now and don't usually need my meds anymore. Also lost weight because of it and changed my diet. Hope the best for ya'll but don't buy into any nonsense.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-27)
Redwolf,
Oh yeah I have read I believe either in your comments,& experiences about him messing with your tablet.
Hope all turns out well. And the bad news doesn't turn out to be so bad. Thank goodness for him being around and helping you.
Thank you for telling me what those are, I have always tried to figure out the correct term for those. As I have been getting those since I could remember.
You will be in my prayers.

Tweed,
Yeah I have continued to drive with him, until yesterday, when I felt it would be ok.
He did excellent, and with no problems.
And I agree! The gut feeling, along with the precognitive dreams amongst other things are defintitely what I have never taken lightly. I always listen.
In the beginning I would go against all of it, and learned not to.

Thank you both for taking your time to read and comment

😊
Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
+3
8 years ago (2016-04-27)
Whoah, Spiritwaiting bless you, your intuition and your guides!
A great caution and reminder to always listen to our gut, and those vivid dreams.

Have you continued to drive with him? I would for now, until all those symptoms subside.

Thanks for sharing. 😊
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
spiritwaiting,

You had a precognitive dream, aka a premonition you get while you sleep. I used to get them all the time but I don't get much sleep anymore. If I get 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night I'm lucky.

By the way my FIL has not stopped messing with my tablet all day. I got some bad news yesterday and I know he's worried about me.

Regards
Red
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Roylynx,
Oh yeah hes ok now 😊.
Happened to be the medication wasn't the right match, for his anxiety, and high blood pressure.He's on track now.

Interesting though it happens in your family. I would love to hear about those, if you write some on here.

Hmm I don't know what its called but that could very well be it. I will definitely look that up. If it so, then now I know what to call these experiences.

Thank you for taking your time to read and comment and ask questions.

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
roylynx (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Oh my, is your husband alright now?
A dream turning into reality, is it called a dream divination?
It happens among my family and it happened to me once.
I don't know if I could consider it as the same experience but I remembered very clearly that I was changing my job position in my dream and I did, not immediately but like a few months later.
I am glade there was no accident occurred.

Best luck from São Paulo
E.Lynx
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Otteer,
Oh yeah he is definitely in contact with his doctor on a regular basis, I make sure of that. Since this incident, he has been put on a different medication, that helps with those sypmtoms. Hehe when he tends to "forget" symptoms I'm right there to remember all of them, and willingly give all of them to his doctors.

And your right could have very well been my worry for him, and I am defintely thankful for the warning.

You know, the first meds seemed to have his anxiety sky high, along with feeling light headed, but never anything bothering his eyes.

Thank goodness for the extra help I recieved that morning 😊.

Thank you for reading, and commenting 😊

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
otteer (8 stories) (398 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Could be your underlying worry that made you dream about him since you discussed his driving to work the night before. If he has vision problems before maybe this came into play. However it occurred, I'm glad you had the dream and took warning.

Oh dear, those eye symptoms, he shouldn't be having blurred vision while ON medication. Usually they come when pressure is high. (had them, a blurry light filled with white sqiggles) Hopefully he is in contact with his doctor reporting these symptoms and getting his meds checked and tweeked.

Good for you for listening to your inner self or guide, hope hubby is better.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Hi BloodEman,
Of course I remember you 😊!
And glad you have been hard at work studying.
Hope all is going well with you.
To answer your questions...
Yes I had the dream, the previous night, rather the same morning I woke up. It was around 4:00 am when I woke up.
Yes I believe it to have been a warning, from my guardian. I watch for signs. And the difference between my regular ordinary dreams and what I like to call visitations are the feelings of it being real, very very real. They arent jumbled like an ordinary dream. They make sense. If that makes any sense.

Thanks for reading and commenting and asking questions.

Sincerely spiritwaiting
BloodEman (2 stories) (59 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-26)
Spiritwaiting...

I finished my studies and now I am spending the vacation... I think you can remember me...anyway...I read your story and it looks awesome to me... It is like the power that cisco gets (Flash)...

Sadly, I don't have any suggestions about what happened to you... Sorry about it... But I do have lots of (normal) questions...

So you were saying that you Expirienced what you saw in your dream in the previous day... So is it a warning of some kind? Warning from the guardian?...

Please answer...
Blood

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: