You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Uncle's Story

Real Ghost Stories

My Uncle's Story

 

Here's a story that happened in my uncle's house. They lived in the house for a long time, and the little boy has been there longer. There's a little boy that died in that house a couple years ago. So my cousin, Chase and his older brother, Andy, had to sleep in the room that the little boy had.

One night, Chase couldn't sleep so he heard the little boy say, "Chase, come play with me..." He was so scared that he actually had to wake up his brother and tell him what happened. Then my uncle told me and my parents the story on a Halloween. He said that they call the little boy Tony since they don't really know who he is or how he died. So when he was telling us, you could hear a door open and close, when everyone was downstairs. They just said that it was Tony. I was so scared that I went on the ground with their dog Kelly. She actually got closer to me since she knew I was scared.

Then Matt, my uncle, told us that when he and Shelly, his wife and my aunt, were downstairs and Chase and Andy were sleeping, they heard the little boy say that he wanted to go to bed too. So then they understood that the little boy was still looking for his parents that must have died when he was home. So the next morning, they told Chase and Andy to go into another room and to NEVER go in that room unless they know about it.

We went over there on Christmas and Andy said that Chase and he were going to talk to the little boy. I told my parents and they thought that I was just kidding around. But then they actually went, "Rachel, BE CAREFUL!"

So when we went up there, Kelly went up there too. I went on the top bunk, Chase went on the bottom, and Andy lied down on Kelly. So the first thing that happened was that Kelly started to bark at the toy box next to the closet. The lid actually opened up and was set on the ground. It ACTUALLY happened. Then "Tony" said that he wanted us to play, even though there was no one else in the room. Chase and Andy wanted to get out of the room, but I said that they're chickens, so they just stayed in the room.

So then we asked where he was, but he just said he wanted to go downstairs. I'm starting to think that since my parents and I went over to their house so much, the little boy actually started coming to the condo. Sometimes he's not here, sometimes he comes and visits. And I think that I was 5 or 6. I think I should have put that first. So, that's pretty much what I found out about the little boy in both houses. If I knew anymore about the little boy, I would have added it, sorry.

Other hauntings by LoveforHope0226

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoveforHope0226, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-23)
I ahte to hear that children are left alone in this world. And to that after death. I would suggest to help this boy cross over. I would pray and pray. Tell this boy to cross and go to the light. You must understand that spirits need to cross. I hope to hear from you soon and take care
Katona1700s (8 stories) (168 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
That is pretty cool. It is sad that the little boy is caught between worlds like Tonith said. Does Tony still visit? If he does that is very interesting. I wish I could bond with a spirit. My little cousin use to see ghosts but he grew out of it.

Hope you have more experiences with this entity and ask him some questions, you could get answers he does sound like he interactive ghost. ❤
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
I must admit that the ghost likes to follow you,LoveforHope0226.The ghost is lost, so you or your cousins must let it go to the light.

Hope he goes to the light, I can't tell how he will react if you told him that his parents are in Heaven...
dukemanistan (3 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
If you make Tony feel comfortable then it makes sense he would follow you home.

If he is trying to find his parents as your Uncle suspects it might be prudent for someone to direct him towards the light, that he will most likely find them there, and they are probably waiting for him.

He'll probably be scared but I think this is probably best for him.
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
This is a well written and enjoyable little story but I am a little more than skeptical with it's validity.

FRAWIN 🤔 🤔
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-21)
If people want to know how long my uncle's lived in the house, I'm not realy sure. But I would say for about 17 years, mabey more. But I think that's how old my older cuzin is. LoveforHope. Rachel. ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-21)
It's so sad to think of a child caught between worlds. I hope Tony finally found his way to the light. You didn't say how long ago this all happened and if your uncle still lives in the house. With you all being so young it's amazing you had the courage you did to confront this entity. Kudos.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: