You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Face In The Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Face In The Mirror

 

Can I just say thank you all for your help on my past few stories. So here is my next story.

This happened when I was getting ready for school. It was a Tuesday morning I was brushing my hair when I saw a face in the top right hand corner of the mirror. The face was very pale in fact white and it had a very short blond fringe, but had no other hair, and the eyes were deep blue. I turned to look at it from a different angle and it disappeared.

The strange thing is that I stared at it for at least 10 - 15 seconds, and it was just floating, bobbing up and down. As I turned around, it disappeared. I went back to what I was doing and it never came back. I actually think I was kind of brave because I am VERY afraid of ghosts, but I stayed there and when I couldn't take it any more I ran.

That afternoon I went to my friend's house and my mom stood on the mirror and broke it. 7 years bad luck... Joy. That night I kept seeing white blobs and where my landing light was on and my door was closed, I could just see a faint light and then my door magically swung open and I saw a faint shadow of a man, then he disappeared.

So... I don't know if there is a poltergeist or ghost opening my door. But I can tell you one thing I am NOT lying.

Thank you for reading this and please help me!

Princess123 x

Other hauntings by princess123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princess123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SarahHaXan (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
Scary indeed. Whoa... You MUST be freaked out after the incident, really.
spiritual_twinkie (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
I do agree with you Haysw1012. And I don't believe that breaking mirror brings 7 years bad luck infact if you suddenly stand infront of a mirror that has haze covered brings bad luck. 😐
haysw1012 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
i'm just wondering why on one comment you said it was a new mirror and then in another you said it was four years old...
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-11)
Could it be possible that whatever was in the mirror got let out when your mother broke it? As long as the spirit doesn't do anything harmful or you don't get any bid vibes from it I don't think there's any reason to fear it. Thanks for sharing your experiance.
ilovearcher (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-28)
well,you need to figure out the history of your house, and whoever is haunting it.
Maybe you should pray and hope it doesn't happen again.
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-01)
Hello hazzardsyndrome, it did not have a expression... Just a straight face and that was it.

Thank you for reading!

Princess123 x ❤
hazzardsyndrome (10 stories) (121 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
from your previous stories these white blobs/orbs have shown up more than once. I think it validates your "shadows" story as perhaps paranormal.
You are incredibly brave for staying and looking at it, I would have freaked.
Did it have an emotion to its expression?
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
VoxMortuus, I don't actually know the history of the house, but I definitely know that something is haunting it! The mirror is over 4 years old, but I have never had any problems with it before!

Angelaandmaxthedragon, no I have not had a bad incident, but I nearly have... I nearly got hit by a car, about 2 weeks after the haunting!

Thank you everyone for posting, and reading.

Princess123 x ❤
Angelaandmaxthedragon (11 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-09)
has anything happen to you. Like a almost bad accident or will you get the idea he maybe trying to warn you of something
VoxMortuus (1 stories) (93 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
Couple of questions:

1) What is the history of the house?

2) What is the history of the mirror?

Thanks
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
Hi,

FWDK very freaky, but mine was NOT a dream.

DA, I know, they are very freaky to look at.

Rstahley, I know that is what I was thinking the grudge! But no "it" had a blond fringe and nothing else. Just a fringe!

Thank you everyone, for commenting!

Princess123 x ❤
rstahley (3 stories) (102 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
Wow, that is scary. That reminds me of the grudge... How that Japanense lady's head is always floating around.
But anyway, it appears that this ghost or spirit really wants your attention for some reason.
scaryboy (2 stories) (117 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-24)
hey princess let you see the film mirrors and see that you can get some information from that because you retold some scenes from that "FILM" ok reply me again if you didn't watch the film up to now 😲
fwdkiller (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
I had that happened to me but it was a dream the dream I had wasgoing to use the bathroom and I saw a figure while looking in mirror grab me from behind and shanking my back then I woke up and never went back to sleep for another couple of days I never felt anything that real from a dream before...
Jmak (6 stories) (156 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
You said that your mom "stood on the mirror and broke it"; I take it that it was a hand held mirror? What room were you in when you saw the image? Was the face male or female or could you tell? I look forward to reading your next experience. God bless.
Missmelanie04 (6 stories) (39 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
I think poltergeists, for the most part, go unseen. If it is anything, it could be spirits haunting your house.
Perd (28 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Well good for you for staying strong!...
A bit of advice, do not let fear take hold of you. Fear feeds off of fear. Just say a little prayer, ask god, your angels and your spirit guides to you wrap you in their arms and keep you safe and strong. Let that give you strength to get through whatever it is that you're going through.

If you know what you saw, don't let anyone try and convince you differently. 😊 Perhaps you are sensitive and this is their way of coming across to you. Embrace it, and help who you can. Perhaps you need to tell them that they are no longer welcome on this earth and that they need to cross over into the light.

Stay strong! Remember, don't fear it.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Hi Princess, thank you for sharing your story. That would freak me out for sure! I always get creeped out around mirrors and unfortunately, I have very big ones in my room. I have 2 closets and both sets of doors are mirros, plus my bathroom wall is one big mirror. I can't get away from them!

The best thing to do is exactly what you did, don't show fear and just observe what's going on. I know it's really scary but the funny thing is that sometimes our minds don't register something as scary until we think about how abnormal the situation is. Only after the fact do you go "whoa, how the heck did I just stand there?"

Have you done any research on your home and the land on which it sits? Can you think of any reason why there would be spirits in your home? Shadow people are not uncommon, but I wonder if there's a purpose of why he's there. It's possible that one or both of these spirits are guardians or relatives watching over you.

Blessings,
DA
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Hi hobbyholly, it was in fact smudge free because it was a new mirror, and I have not seen the man before. Thank you for posting!

Princess123 x ❤
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Are you sure the mirror was smudge free? Could it have been dust or anything?

I don't think you have a poltergeist. Yet, with all the orbs and a figure of a man (have you seen him before?) sounds like something is going on
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-21)
Hey Princess,

Scary...and yes you indeed are very brave to have stayed at all! Thanks for sharing.

Regards & Prayers,
Logan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: