You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Little Girl And The Golden Bell 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl And The Golden Bell 2

 

As some of you may of read my previous stories I hope you NEVER experience what I went through. (It was horrible). This is an update of what has been going on since I wrote in with 'My dark figure' and 'The little girl and the golden bell'.

I stopped seeing the dark figure - either that or I didn't notice it anymore about the end of December last year. The little girl still bothers me but I do not feel as freaked out. Occasionally I do still see the little girl walking up my hall at time, but not as often as before.

As for the bell, I haven't seen it for a while. I was going to show some of my friends it when they came over from overseas, but I couldn't find it. Anyone with a rational reason for this please tell me.

About a week ago, one of my friends came over to stay the night as her house was being renovated. She wanted to sleep in my lounge but I didn't really want her to in case she saw the little girl, (or father) at night. I finally reasoned with her to stay in my spare bedroom. That night I was woken up by my friend shaking me and crying. I asked her what was wrong (I already had an idea what it was going to be) and she said that she had seen a man leaning over the end of the bed looking at her. Of course she didn't spend the rest of the night. Since that night she refuses to step into my house.

My life has been ruined by these entities and I wish that they would leave me alone. I'll never be able to forget what I experienced.

P.S Thank you for all of the help and support everyone has given me.

Anyone who thinks that they could help please comment.

Other hauntings by Draco

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Draco, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
You have stronger "6th sense" or "spirtral energy" then some. You are able to atually see and hear them. They also can temperary give you things. Some of the things you may of found was an image that last for a while then disapears. (The bell is one by the way you wrote what happen to it.) The girl and the dreams with her in it could be a warning or cry fo help. The "shadowy figure" could be the man in the dream. Here is what I say you should do. 1: do a exocism on your house. 2: if you can find them: put up spell seal papers around your house or room if you want. Now is there any spot in the house that makes you sickish or big tempeture drop or just weird feeling? There may be a spirte protol in your house. One more thing, does this happen only at night? Also find out the history of the house. Give me an e-mail when you have time. Dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com
Draco (3 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-23)
Sorry about that. No I never did show them to my mother. 😭 I really wish I did, cause now I haven't been able to find them. Yes I do feel better now that one of the spirts has 'left'.

And I did mention to my friend that 'something wasn't right. I don't think you should come over' but there was no stopping her. I never went into much detail. I said I had seen 'things', but nothing about what I exactly saw.

P.S Thank you everyone who wrote in with helpful advice and questions.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
I hate to nag, but I commented on your first story/account of this. My question was never answered:

Did you ever show the ribbons, drawings and bell to your mother?

Did you place the bell somewhere in your room/home? It could be simply misplaced or lost in the chaos that can be home life.

I understand that having ghosts/spirits/dark figures etc, can put quite a toll on ones life. Do you feel ANY ease that you have not seen the "dark figure" in some time?

Did your friend that spent the night have prior knowledge as to what was going on?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: