You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Lustful Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Lustful Demon

 

Twelve years ago, I had a lot of sexual urges. I'm a guy, so enough said! The experience I had happened to be with a succubus. Never seen the demonic tramp, but I knew it was that kind of demon. It happened for a week and I had no complaints about the sex I was having, but I knew it not safe and healthy.

The succubus's name was Liva and she loved young guys. She always came to my room, wearing a tight red dress, had red lipstick on, and her eyes was bright orange. She was so hot and I was paralyzed to even do anything. I was asleep one night and she grabbed you know what and she told me, to just fall asleep. I wake up wet at times and numb. I went to the bathroom to clean myself off and I noticed I had scars in my back. I knew she loved it rough, but damn that was brutal marks.

I researched the succubus and the book confirmed that it was indeed a demon. I read and I read and it also says," it eats when it's hungry." I must do something about that demon and fast. It was my fault for letting her into my house, because my heart was filled with lust. Lust is one of the worse seven deadly sins.

One night she came to my room, hoping she will get a quickie out of me. She noticed that there was a bible near my dresser. She started to speak in Latin and she charged at me on top. I was paralyzed to speak, move, and even breath. She was going to have sex with me until I died, she said. There was one thing I could do. I could pray inside my head and I thought of all the good things in life. Then slowly I murmured, "I don't want you anymore." She disbelieved me, so she went on. I said it again, but this time it was loud. She got the message real quick. She knew my heart was not filled with lust anymore, but love. She had no choice, but to leave. Until this day, she never came back.

If any of you have this sort of problem, do what I did pray in your head. Demons can sense anything from the human perspective, so they can definitely sense a prayer inside a person's head. Until, this day I regret doing what I did. It's not like she wanted hurt me on the spot, but eventually she did.

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

msabbysunshine (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-30)
I'm not trying to be rude. (Please don't start thinking this comment is just going to call you a liar) But parts of your story don't make sense, as casualyhaunted said, you said you never saw her, but you describe her perfectly. And I've had an experience with an incubus, and you made it seem in your story that you were calm while you were dealing with it...
Could you possibly try re-writing it so it makes more sense? (I don't even know if that's possible on this site, I'm new here so if re-writing it isn't possible here, don't bite my head off or anything!)
casuallyhaunted (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-12)
You said you never saw her but then described her appearance...explain.
Rashidah (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-15)
Now I do not want to argue here. Please know 'I come in peace'

You say that succubi can feed off of you until you die. But you seemed not to be harmed in the process 😕. You seemed very calm.
As a matter of fact you stated that you enjoyed it.

It is very rare for a succubus to reveal her name.

As for the marks; did you take pictures of them?

Did you know that the seven deadly sins were made up by a fanatical catholic monk a few centuries ago? No where in the bible has a list of the 'deadly sins' recorded.

By her listening to you by leaving, shows that this entity did respect your wishes. She does not seemed as monstrous as you portrayed her to be. I mean after all, you were not forced into anything.

As for the tramp statement; the entity merely took the form as a lady in red because you like how tramps look in that outfit.
In other words, she took the form that would turn you on the most.

Respectfully
Rashidah
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
well, brenna! This was before I thought the way I do now. Demons can show themselves to whoever they want, but it chosed to show itself to me.
Brenna (2 stories) (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-13)
This story seems kind of fake to me. I mean, no one else really saw the demon. No one else could understand when they spoke to them. And when you said, "My heart was no longer filled with lust, but with love" sounds kind of cheesy.
I could be wrong, but right now I don't think this story is true.
Also, it says on your profile that you hate people who do the sort of thing you just discribed in your story. Which makes you a hypocrit.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
This story, is before I barely knew what a demon was. Some people in this site had relationships with demons for the longest time. I know how to rebuke demon's now, because of this expeirence. I didn't what it was at first, but I already can identify the demon in this story. I can feel her energy around the room. It was not an energy of a plain old spirit. Also, I had God to thank, but mostly it was my bravery that helped me succeed over evil.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
Because krypto, they side with demons. To me, they are evil. People that follow are twisted beyond belief. Having a relationship with a demon can lead to something ugly. So, yeah I could be a cold person, but atleast I know the truth of what they truly are.
kryptonitee (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
Also, on your profile it says you hate people that sex with demons or ghosts. And you called them all Virgin pervs.
How can you be so judgemental, if you're claiming to be having sex with a demon?
kryptonitee (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
You really make me mad,
I haven't been on this site for a while,
But.
You completely cussed out people on your side of this, and even though I'm not, I think you should have appreciated what they were saying.
Please, please, please, learn to spell.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
PS It's not she - "it" is the correct term. Both the holy angels and angelic trash, i.e. Demons, are bodiless, genderless creatures. The goal here is never pleasure, because demons never cease experiencing the torments of Hell, but hatred / torment of God's creatures. As a demonologist, these represent often the toughest cases, because the victims are lured in, and then it's embedded itself in their lives, by the time they cry out for help. Pray and get that Catholic Holy water. It'll help at least halt those vile things.
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
You are correct; it was a demon. Use a lotta Catholic holy water and command it to leave in Jesus' name. Also, the use of Mary and St. Michael the Archangel's name help too. If Catholic, try frequent Mass, communion, and confession. God bless and gool luck. Dukes2352atAOL.com
SallyH (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
It took a lot of courage to pray during that time. Most guys would have probably taken the sex, even if it meant possible death. You are very strong! God Bless...
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
I love games too Ninjasin, let's just hope there isn't any gaming demons.
Sigma26 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-24)
bldfalcon

I must say I give you an e for excellence to rid yourself of that demon. Honestly I have my own problem going on with a succubus and the game is tied but I'm afraid I'm going to lose it no matter what I do. No one believes what I tell them about all the strange things that have been happening to me. I try to fool myself with a theory that nothing is real. It worked for three days but after that I just couldn't continue to fool myself. I don't know what to do anymore. This succubus wants to turn me into a puppet on a string. She promises me tons of things if I rid myself of the world now and join her in the after life. About 95% of me wants to do just what she tells me and the rest is fighting back. Then again the percentage changes daily. Do you have any ideas what I should do besides pray to god and accept jesus in my life? If not then I'm in deep poo. 😨 😭
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
Wow... This story is very interesting... I just learned about the succubus and incubus. I don't know what I would do if that happened to me...that's so crazy! Aah! Creepy... 😨
NinjaSinXXXX (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
This is my First Comment I Just made this accound just to say I don't want lust anymore:) I don't want to happen to me
So now I'm into Gaming:D just hope there's no Gaming demons LOL!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
becuase lust it gets people in trouble. Seeing porn, adultry, and disorders. So, yeah that's why lust is bad. It can make a person an ugly one.
Somhairle (40 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
Well, since your one of those blasted christians (sorry, I just really hate those of organised church) it would make bloody good sense to get rid of it. If it was a demon it would have continued and certainly not have been letting you have any fun. Besides, why do you think lust is a deadly sin? Because people tell you it is? Lust is one of the most powerful and delicious things I have at my disposal
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
thank you! Yeah it took the strength to keep me going further in my life
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
Must say you are brave enough and intellegent, you did the right thing buddy you got rid of it...

God bless you dear 😉 ❤
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-10)
How am I contradicting myself. This debate is about a topic, you have to read it from the beginning to understand it.
lunarpanda (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
sorry... Points of view... Err. Whatever. Haha! (message too short) 😭
lunarpanda (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
nosebleed... The author's point of views are contradicting. 😕
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
"I never hear them say anything about Satan being their one and only choice for going to that religion."

I never said it either.

So you prayed to Satan? And now that you are into God, Satan wants your soul? Okay... Whatever you have to tell yourself. I've heard that before.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
They want my soul, because I made a simple mistake for praying tho Satan in the first place, now since I found God he wants me even more.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Not, close minded, is just that Satanist not all worship or even believe as Satan as their god. How would I know you ask, well I hear interviews, documentaries, and friends. Not being prejudice, I have friends that are atheist and satanist, but I never hear them say anything about Satan being their one and only choice for going to that religion.
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Har har har.
You're right, butthead. It's not worth the argument. Close-minded people are close-minded people There's no way to educate them.

Love your name, by the way. It gave me a chuckle.
butthead (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
now now people... Let's all chill a lil huh;)

*holds up a blunt*
ChildOfTheLotus (10 stories) (133 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
I honestly don't give a rat's posterior if you believe me or not, and it makes you pretty prejudiced, pointing a figure of judgment because of being Satanic. Isn't that against your creed?

Oh well, it doesn't matter. I've been judged before and it will happen again. But I am not a liar. I don't like liars, and I will not be one myself.

Debate NOT closed. You can't just boss people around on the internet. They want your soul? Hmm... I wonder what it is about your soul that makes them persue so strongly and why the rest of the world's saints tend to be so safe.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-11-08)
Demons are the same characteristic wise. And no child it dint happen to my once, I'm always haunt by demons, every night. They want my soul, don't you understand. Debate closed and you happen to be a satanist you say, well then I automatically don't believe you. All lies by Satan!

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled