You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Am I Living With A Ghost? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Living With A Ghost? 2

 

From my last story I've had far more disturbances in my house than when I last posted up a story. Since having other experiences I began to wonder about seeing if the spirit would visit me.

One night as I was lying on my bed. The door to my room was on the left hand side of my room and I said aloud "If you're here stand in my door" I never saw anything but I definitely saw a shadow go behind my door and into my bathroom, so I quickly ran out and looked into the bathroom to find no one had been in there. I asked round the household and no one saw or has done anything.

To be honest I've never really believed in god either. But on 2-3-10 on the same night as a shadow went pass my room I saw a giant flash of light in front of my door, I never felt scared at all.

Now if you're not convinced that I saw a ghost or at lest known one was there I have one that I think you'll like. If you get frightened easily DON'T read on.

Three days after my experiences I noticed that more weird stuff has been happening like: DVD player turning on. But now I saw something. At night if you walk into my kitchen you'll find that staring out the kitchen window becomes a mirror from the darkness. When I got up for a drink I saw this black figure in a robe standing by my front door and as he was looking up at me I ran under my covers of my bed and stayed there been wanting to move ever since.

Please help me all.

Other hauntings by goatkiddie

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, goatkiddie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
I already reached God! I only comment on your story once. I thought it might help. I forgot what I posted though, becuase I can't see it with all these posts.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
Fer sher, I would go on any Ghost Adventure with him, or ANY Adventure for that matter. & bldfalcon, you can say what ever you want hunny, & don't ever stop reaching for God! ❤

~~LSD~~
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
Please everyone give bldfalcon a break, he is reaching out to god, I believe your stories bldfalcon.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
Well, yea, that is the main reason I watched it too. 😆 His approach is a bit coarse, but heck, with those muscles, provoke all you want sweetheart!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-20)
The show is GHOST ADVENTURES. I watch is because I think Zak is hot & the three of them are funny to me. But yeah, that's what it's called 😁

~~LSD~~
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Do you often times tell a ghost to do something and it does it? In your other story, you said that you told it to do the same thing. I have really never known that to happen except for maybe on one of those ghost hunting shows. I can't remember the name of it, but Zak is the lead investigator, and there are supposedly only three people involved with the Team. If they do listen to you, like it almost sounds like you are saying, why don't you just tell them to leave you alone?
Is your DVD player plugged in all the time? I'm not an electrician, but could a power surge have been the reason it turned on? IF it does it again, maybe you should try unplugging it and see if it still does it.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
I understand Devious. & thank you. I get sick of hearing religious stuff too that's why not ALL my comments suggest it. But thanks again. ❤

~~LSD~~
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Or go to heaven as well! The shadow person does he even talk to you at all. If he does, wait to see what he does when you come closer to him and touch him. I try to provoke a shadow person once and he was furious. You have to know if he's dangerous or not. Shadow people are a mixed bag. Are they spirits or are they demons as well? See the characteristics!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Oh and I was just being sarcastic, ofcourse God dones't bring spirits into this world to scare us. Spirits just have a choice if they want to go to hell or not!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Devious Angel I didn't comment anything to you lately, so why keep nagging! I pretty much as educated as you are, so don't say your not ignorant as well. The supernatural, no one can understand even if we press on the subject for a long time, becuase something else might come along and destroy all that we have learned.
Summit (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Well in my case I believe in God... And I think that there's no harm if you believe on the positive side rather than the opposite.
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Thats a bit wrong bldfalcon. I'm not a great believer in god... I believer there is something out there... But don't believe there is god running it all.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
Lotus, please don't take offense, it just means that you're one of those whose comments are important enough to me to read! Bldfalcon calls himself a Christian but has repeatedly gone on tirades on this site, calling people foul names and swearing at them, and has even personally emailed me calling me derogatory names so I put absolutely NO stock in ANYTHING he says. He is not even educated enough to make sense in most of his comments.

Lotus, I'm not trying to target you personally or anything, but it seems to me that most answers people get on here are religious in nature. Whereas I don't think that's a bad thing, it gets overwhelming when that's _ALL_ you see. It seems to have eased a little on some later posts. Again, I have the utmost respect for you, so please don't take what I say to be an attack or anything. I guess I'm saying all of this because the author particularly stated that they did not believe in God.

Though now he/she has gone back and said that they now suddenly believe in God anyway, so the point is moot! 😆
IntriguedSceptic (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
Very mature RanDolf.

I've said before (even though I am in no way religious) that the power of prayer cannot be underestimated. If God exists, then great. If not, it gives you a sense of faith/belief which subconsciously feeds your confidence.
RanDolf (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
Ghosts can be imagined too. I don't believe you, especially because you said don't believe me.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Oh. & I din't say "believe in God now!" maybe you should read my comment again & bldfalcons for that matter. I'm not trying to start a fight either, but it seems to me when there are others that make comments similar to mine you fail to point anything out to them. Just curious. In any case I hope that that link can clear some air. I am an ordained pastor, but I'm not overly religious at all. Thanx again! Have a good one! ❤

~~LSD~~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Devious, I know from personal experience what demons are capable of. I have bled from them, I have seen people die from disease caused by them. I suffer from a terminal illness now because of spiritual war fare. Please devious read this
Http://www.creationists.org/spirits.html#Godallows

Now these are my beliefs, & so what I teach at my ministries when the subject comes up. The whole link that this one is attached to might interest you. With all due respect, Devious, I simply speak what I believe where & when I see fit. This person didn't post with the wish not for people to talk about God, if that were the case I'm sure you would know from some of my prior comments, I wouldn't have said a word about Him. I did once because I mindlessly over looked the part that the asked people not to talk about God; I later apologized.
Any way do read the link & maybe you will be more clear on why I stated what I did. Thank you!

~~LSD~~ 😁
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Oh, & thank you radish54. Most people don't know that. I'm impressed! 😉

~~LSD~~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
No my name is Lotus my middle initial is S & my last is D. Lol! I don't think you can even get REAL lsd any more just acid & NO they aren't the same. HAHA! I always put ~~LSD~~ at the end of my posts like a signature, sorry for the confusion. 😆

~~LSD~~
radish54 (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Goatkiddie,
LSD are princessLotus' first, middle and last name initials with the tildes (~) for decoration. I'm sure no one was intimating that you were tripping. =)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
lol that was other posters' advice, but if you're doing what you feel is comfortable and right for you, then that's the important thing! I hope it helps your situation. 😊 Best of luck and love to you. Please let us know if the situation calms down.
goatkiddie (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
If you were reffering to me doing ~~LSD~~ I have never done drugs
goatkiddie (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
devious angel I've took you advice and now I do believe in god and I will carry a small testament in my pocket now.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Come on guys, let's not get into the religious battle again... And Lotus, I have a lot of respect for you so I hope you understand I'm not trying to start a fight here, but demonic beings have gone as far as physically hurting and causing the deaths of individuals in the past. If they only went as far as God let them, why do people continue to be attacked after they rebuke demons in God's name? Why would God ALLOW someone to be hurt or killed, especially if they are devout in their religion? The fact is that it STILL HAPPENS.

Again, not trying to start a fight, but IMHO we need to start looking for other solutions. I can accept that prayer and reading the Bible may help because these two things, regardless of religious preference, also have psychological effects which are calming. But just saying "believe in God now!" is not going to help the author.

Goatkiddie, this sounds like nothing but a shadowperson to me. Also, you specifically addressed a spirit and asked for it to appear to you, so the fact that it did does not surprise me, and should probably not surprise you. Don't go looking for trouble; it might find you!

I'm sure people will offer any number of solutions here... Please consider them all, as long as they feel comfortable and "right" for you.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
If you don't believe in God, maybe it's time you start! Lol. Demons can only go as far as God let's them & maybe He is trying to get you to turn you face to Him? Think about it hunny! Bless you.

~~LSD~~
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
a clean window acts like a mirror in the dark, reflecting things behind you. In Catholic School, Nuns would hang a picture of the Pope over the blackboard, using it to keep an eye on the students while writing on the board. Kids came to believe that these teachers actually did have eyes on the back of their head.
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
what do you mean "mirror from the darkness"?
What you see a lot of freaky stuff in the window or something?

Holy damn! Seeing that apparition would scare the hell out of me.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Do you believe in god now? Lol You should after you saw that apparition!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: