You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Should I Do About A Spirit Such As This?

Real Ghost Stories

What Should I Do About A Spirit Such As This?

 

I don't know what really is going on. The people I've spoken too, ironically were wiccans... But they all keep saying that the thing following me is a Succubus or Incubus... Whichever means 'female'... Long story put as short as I can cut it. 2-3 years of the 'I feel I'm being watched' presence. I've grown use to it so it's like a dull ache of the sense. I'm psychic to a sense, I haven't been able to work on my abilities in fear of what I can do so I basically have accidentally censored myself but in times of need I can read people but it's really random. Anyways, the reason I know it's female. (After my dumb attempt at an Ouija board with my bro in my bedroom, nothing happened we just put it up.) My bedroom door would open slowly and shut slowly when I looked up from my laptop. This repeated about 2 more times during the week after the Ouija board.

Well I was on my 360 in the hallway right outside my bedroom and I have this thing where I can zone in and completely ignore the world around me. Well the headset was in but off my head so the TV was muted while I was making something and a female from my door frame was talking to me in a sense like she was to me but more talking to herself. All I can hear in this zoned state is 'wah wah wah' mumbling noises. I know I'm being talked to but I'm ignoring and I do not comprehend words. It wasn't until my name was said that I zone out and look to the voice and say "Huh, what did you say?" and saw nothing there but the moment I looked I heard a faint gasp like I scared her and the feeling of being watched was gone... For that moment at least. I being creeped told my friend on the headset when he came back from the bathroom what happened...

But other than every failed relationship I've had. (The moment I say I'm finally happy with this one) No matter how good it was going it suddenly fails right then and there. As if the moment I start caring for it and trust the relationship. (I have linked it to either this spirit blocking things, I being cursed, or some higher force wants to see me suffer... I wish for option 1) But the people I spoke to say it's possessive and basically blocks attempts for me to be with another since it wishes for me, that this 'spirit' or 'succubus' sees me as a companion since it has yet to leave me. Which I can say might be the truth since when I'm having an emotional night when I'm crying in bed after something that had happened (Rare but it happens.) I feel that presence tenfold as if it's literally behind me. Sometimes I feel like it's about to touch me but pulls away... Like a form of wanting to comfort me... Eventually I fall asleep. (I will mention I also have had -many- dreams of this female... Though I remember the scenario when I wake up but never who she was but I know it is the same one each time in my dream...) I was told it's another form of communication.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RAVERshadow27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
Hello Raver.
I can relate to some of your account, however I can't say for sure what or who is around you or what is happening in your case. I only have my experiences.

I've had an intimate spirit with me probably all my life. I am about 50 years old. She remained stealthy until revealing her presence 3 years ago. We've been very active intimate mates since.

I firmy believe (and she's told me) that she's had influence in past relationships, some very major influences. Some women she didn't approve of and caused its end. I also believe she helped find my perfect Earthly wife and helped it flourish.
She cares for me enough to remain hidden for +30 years until I experienced the normal development of dating, courtship, love, marriage and family.

She too has the ability to move things. She's moved doors as an example you mentioned.

I don't know if your "friend" is the same kind as mine. If so you are an extremely fortunate and lucky person.

The term or label "Succubus" is universal for an evil demon. Fears are recycled and perpetrated by folklore and religious dogma.

My spiritual mate and so many others with such relationships find their experiences don't follow the scary folklore or dogma in the least. Yet society insists on a blanket statement of "Succubus".

Maybe your Wiccan friends picked up on an intimate interest and applied the generic label. I am only guessing.
I too contacted the Wiccans for information- but in my case I had intimate contact and I knew who she was, although her motives were unclear at the time. Their report was a positive one- until I mentioned intimate contact. Despite the positive nature, the generic "Succubus" label was immediately applied and they suddenly assumed her to be evil without any real cause.

I would normally say you don't have an intimate spirit until actual intimate contact is made. But I'm cautious saying that because what the Wiccans may have found.
Either way it seems you have a friend who cares for you. I'd stay clear of the Ouija and see how things develop - or not develop on their own.
jellybellycandies (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
you know I have something similar to you 😊 so I know how you feel 😉so you should just talk to her when you feel her presence. Like ask her for her name and how she died and stuff... 😊 Okay? Just try it and see the results:)
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
Raver - Not to worry, I don't like churches much, either. It was merely a suggestion, and I am very sorry if I offended you. Rereading what I wrote, it sounded harsh. I'm so very sorry.

I don't think that this spirit is responsible for all of the relationship things. Us women are weird; often times, women (that I know, at least) will break up with guys for no reason, or will turn against their boyfriends and become angry to get them to end it, because they lack the guts to do so. It could have merely been coincidense that they all ended similarily.

Like I said, they could have just been wrong for you; Did you live near all of them, or no? Feel free to email me if you want to discuss this - I would love to help you better understand what happened, and your ghost! My email is public on my profile.

Penny ❤
RAVERshadow27 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
Well my attempts at the ouija board, nothing bad occurred besides my brother being extremely paranoid.

No, nothing sexual unless it was in dreams I'll admit. The relationships all ended the same which has me on alarm. I mean one day when nothing at all bad happened. It'll go from "I love you" to completely no communication afterwords and they will act as if nothing happened. Or, they just turn psychotic on me. Two have done so out of a small few I dated... One tried killing me (Don't know if it was really going to happen but after she 'read' me like she could seriously do with everyone else... Something happened to her after she told me there was something seriously wrong with me... Weekend occurred and the next week she wasn't the same.) and the other who was online verbally abused and steadily grew completely worse... The others just forget I exist, like I said, they feel nothing ever happened.

I have no problems with Wiccans. I actually go to them more for help which is why I said ironically. I didn't know they were
Wiccans until we started talking.

I don't know why but I've just never been comfortable with going to a church...
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
One, there are enough good ouija board stories in comparrison to the bad ones. However, only the bad ones get posted because the people that use them feel as if that is all we want to hear. You can tell the mean, nasty spirits that you want to talk with someone more polite, and that you're ending the session with them. Also, if you take the proper protective measures, you should be fine as well.

Two, this doesn't sound like a Succubus. This just sounds like a spirit looking for attention. Succubus make sexual advances towards their victims when they are fully awake. You make no such claims that this happens to you. Though you claim it may be female, there are spirits, aside from Succubuses that are female. A Sucubus would not have ran away if noticed, and they usually tend to attack when they feel like it. You do not give specifics about how the relationships turned sour, so I can not judge if it was ghostly phenomenon or not. It could just be that they were not the ones you were meant to be with.

Three, just because they're Wiccans does not mean they'er devil worshipers; Wiccans often have more insight to the Spirit world than Christains.

Four, You can go to your church and have a mass said for "special intentions"; I think it's about $5-$10, and it's helped family members of mine with their hauntings. $10 well spent, if you truly do not want this being to keep following you.

Penny 😕
peter1589 (1 stories) (10 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
Oh, and don't use that Ouija board, it invokes the devil, which you DON'T want to have to deal with on a personal level, as I have.
peter1589 (1 stories) (10 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
In that the vast amount of people are completely uncatechized, please bear with me for my contribution. The soul which is reaching out for you needs your prayers and needs to be treated with Holy Water. Whether this will work or not depends upon your faith, which is probably at this point non-existent. Pray the Holy Rosary with this spirit, and you will find out whether or not it is evil or just in need of redemption. Go to the Blessed Sacrament of any Catholic Church at a time when you can lay prostrate before the Lord and do so for an hour, asking Him to reveal to you the state of your soul. You will have an answer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: