You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What's Crawling On My Face

Real Ghost Stories

What's Crawling On My Face

 

This story takes place back in my old duplex; I was 7 years old at the time. I shared a room with my older sister and we slept on the same bed. I usually sleep on the edge of the bed.

One night while I was lying in bed I felt something crawling on my face, I brush it off and it was nothing. As the night went on I just kept feeling something was on my face crawling all around, so I pulled the cover over my face and the feeling went away.

The next night it happened again; something was crawling over my face but I didn't pay to much attention to it since my duplex had a roach problem, and pulling the cover over my face seem to solve the problem. For the next few months I feel this crawling feeling over my face every night unless I put the cover over my face. It was real strange and often I was scared. Till one day I was on the school bus and I over hear my older sister conversation with a friend.

She said every night she saw a person or thing stand next to the bed. I was a kid so I didn't really understand what she really meant by that so I shrug it off. Later on that night while laying in bed the strange crawling feeling on my face came back. Remembering what I over heard my sister saying to her friend earlier that day.

I opened my eyes and see a man or more of a dark figure couldn't see its face, he has a hand over my face. I could see cockroaches falling off his hand onto my face. I brush off the roaches ran and turn on the light and it was gone. My sister startled and said did you finally see him. Till this day I am deeply afraid of the dark and I still sleep with the cover over my face fearing the "Cockroach man" (that's what I called it) will be there. I haven't seen the Cockroach man since I move into my current home I'm living in. Thanks for reading my first story.

Other hauntings by chat234

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chat234, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-21)
Very odd, But interesting. I am going to put it this way, in the old house you lived[I'M JUST GUESSING!] Some person, let's just call it Sally... Sally could have Been murdered[and left there...] Or choked, or had a heart attack, Or mysteriously died there and the bugs and cockroaches ate Sally's dead body... And sally's ashes and Aura[the human body's soul that choose's it's path] got stuck there some how or Sally's Aura[soul]has some unfinished things He\ She has to do... Please Read ~~
Eclipse2000 😐 ❀
erin19 (1 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
That is really scary! Thank goodess your safe in your new house! ❀
Zorforler (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
ah yes the roach man I remember him. He left my house in a great hurry cause of the cat spirits that surround me and protect me. He also looked like he was hurt as well cause he was holding his hand that had roaches on it. I also saw many dead roaches on the floor that just dissapeared in a short time. He he that'll teach him to mess with me.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-22)
Ahh I Creepy that Crawling I am easy screams when I see it no matter where at wall or sinks you names it. I am sure you freak out about it when you saw him I don't say his name no thanks give me nightmare. Wow but glad you moved.
Kalli_psy90 (1 stories) (55 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
I feel horrible for saying this but aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh 😨 I hate roaches you had every right to be completley freaked out I know I would be. I'd go bonkers if a had a roach man around me and you were really brave to stand that. I'm glad you got away from that place, ❀Kalli
chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-11)
[at] Daz
The cockroach man was not a good spirit I pretty much made the long story short since I lived in the duplex for a year. I did take a few peek at it some nights and he would just stand next to my bed I could see the roaches all over him it was mad scary
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
Hi chat, I can understand how your experience could traumatize you to a degree... But what I think you should consider, is the possibility that this dark shadow was not the carrier or distributor of cockroaches and perhaps what it was trying to do was protect you from them... You can see how disturbing your story is to the previous post... And I believe at the time of your experience it was just as disturbing to the spirit that was looking over you... Think about it? This shadow made you pull the blankets over your head... It worked right?...what might of happened if this shadow wasn't there... Cause I think the cockroaches still would be, thanks for sharing your story mate.

Daz 😁
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
Omg I have to agree with Kim and ILuvKittenz and say Ewwwww! I am all itchy now. Being touched by a ghost is scary enough and I despise roaches. But if I ever encountered a ghost that dropped roaches on me, they would have to put me in an institution. 😭
chat234 (4 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
Yeah it was pretty gross but at the time I didn't even know what it was. And pulling the cover over my face made it go away
ILuvKittenz (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-08)
Eeeeewwwwwww! How could you sleep with insect on your face? One time I had a spider on my face and couldn't sleep for a week! Yuck!~
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-07)
I'm sorry, but EEEEWWWWW! Cockroaches of all things! I probably still would not be able to sleep! Thank the good Lord you do not see him or deal with him any longer.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: