You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: You're Going To Die

Real Ghost Stories

You're Going To Die

 

I have had several ghost experiences, but I cannot explain this one. One night, I was in my room watching T.V. I had decided to record my cat, Torro (not real name), purring. Torro never stops purring, she is the kindest and weirdest cat alive. I say weirdest because Torro is what they call a Demon Cat because shes all black which attracts ghosts. I was recording Torro's purring when all the sudden, Torro hissed and ran away. I knew this wasn't like Torro so I quickly listened to the recording. Nothing seemed to turn up until we got to the part where Torro hissed and ran away, before Torro hissed, a deep, frightening voice said,"You're Going To Die!"

I quickly rewound it and listened again. I had not heard wrong. I began to search for explainations. Then I thought The T.V.! I quickly found the show that was on during the recording and recorded it to see if I could find a place where the show had said, "you're going to die."

But the next day, I went to the spot where It had recorded, but I found nothing. None of us could make a sound like that and all my windows were shut, so I have no explanation.

I usually name my ghosts if they don't tell us their names, and I think that I'll name this man Guy because he just sounds like a guy. If you would like to give an explanation, a hypothesis, or would just like to chat, I do not mind and you can leave a comment. I check my comments often. L8R!

Other hauntings by Iluvanimals8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Iluvanimals8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
YES, SERIOUSLY. I knew this would be a good experience of mine to post, and it is. But it has been spoiled by sertan people. I hope your happy. Any other silly things to ask?
-Danny
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
? Seriously, Iluvanimals8?
While I do not understand your reasons, not much else we can do about that, right? *shrugging.

You read the authors words, peeps.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
I no longer want to be left messages about my storie unless it is a kind explaination. And I still want to be told how to delete this story.
And unless your sinner, please do not leave a message about my replys, my cat, my voice recording, or anything else that you could affend me with.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
Yelled at? I have gone through all off these comments, as I am sure the other Moderators have, and do not see ANYone yelling at you, Iluvanimals8.
What I DO see is a LOT of people who came forward to try to help you figure this out. I see people giving you suggestions to try out to make SURE what you recorded was something that should not have been there, and I see lots of people trying to help clear up a bit of a misrepresentation.
Why does this bother you so?
Thank you.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
Iluvanimals: thanks for the further info...It's been a great help 🤔
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
To zzsgranny and the other people who have been giving me a hard time:
I recorded the sound with my phone and I have dish t.v. So I was able to record the show that was on during my phone recording. The show was recorded during the night so I watched it the next day and no one said,"your going to die," In the show. So I had no explanation. And I say that black cats atract ghosts because my aunt lived in a haunted house and she heard that black cats atract ghost from her friend.
-Danny
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
Ok look, I am afraid to say that I wish I had never posted this story. I do not like being yelled at by complete strangers who do not understand what I wrote.But, I would like to thank sinner for being so kind and sticking up for me.
If anyone knows how to delete a story, please tell me because I would like to delete this one.
-Danny
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
sinner,
I was posting about his/her comment below, not the story itself. To say he/she knows something to be fact... When none of us really knows.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
Here is my little theory about Torro hissing and legging. Maybe just maybe your kitty saw his reflection in the camera lens and got scared and legged it. Possibility.

I am still confused about when you say you heard someone, ok more specfic "Ghost Guy" saying "You are going to die". But then you go to say "The next day, I went to the spot where It had recorded, but I found nothing. None of us could make a sound like that and all my windows were shut, so I have no explanation. You say NONE OF US, who is NONE OF US.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-18)
I agree. It is a superstition that Black Cats attract ghosts.
Http://www.best-cat-art.com/black-cats.html
Http://www.csicop.org/superstition/library/black_cats/
Http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/blackcatsuperstitions.htm
Am I to understand that you lucked out being able to find that particular program, in it's entirety, playing again on your telly set, that soon after the initial showing, and recorded the whole thing? I ask as that would be awesome research...But, if you recorded it off the telly, it would not support any of the research involving the recording on your phone. All that would prove is that the recording obviously did not come from the program, or THAT device.
I would suggest re-enacting the entire thing if you would like proper documentation. The whole ball of wax. Rehearse it all, then re-record in on your phone. Conditions will more than likely be different, but...
Can you submit the phone recording as an "aide" to this story?
Wado (thank you)
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
13 years ago (2010-10-17)
Yeech, let's not get carried away here. Pjod has a valid point, none of us are ghosts, so none of us are truly experts on how ghosts behave. We are here to share opinions. And that's all we have, are opinions. We can't prove that the author is right or wrong. We can't prove that we are right or wrong- we have only our beliefs, based on our experiences.
I have 4 black cats in my home. In my experience, they have not led to an increase in ghostly activity. In fact, my house has been quieter since the black cats joined the family lol. Based on my experience, I'm going to have to say that the superstition black cats attract ghosts is false.
I realize that this story isn't about black cats, but for some unknown reason, the author felt compelled to add that "fact" into the story. His/her subsequent hostility to people questioning that "fact" pretty much destroys the author's credibility.
This story seems to imply that the author recorded the voice. Where is that recording now? It would have been a nice addition to the story, a nice validation.
sinner (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-17)
You need to remember,Pjod, that the experience happened to Ilivanmals8, NOT YOU! You were NOT there when it happened, so don't assume that what he stated was wrong!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-17)
Iluv68,
no one alive, really knows anything about ghosts... To say you know something that is "fact"...when debating/discussing the paranormal sounds foolish. Sorry, know one person really knows more than another when it comes to this subject.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-16)
Well, sinner, I'm geting ready to publish a story about that, It will be called, The Haunted Furby, look for it. But, yes I have seen and heard the spirit since.
sinner (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2010-10-16)
Have you had trouble or seen/heard the ghost sense?
How did the voice sound? Did it sound like a warning or a threat?

Your story is scary... Take care -Rebecca

This comment from Iluvanimals8 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

sinner (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-16)
Would all of you people just STOP! You guys are over looking the fact that she heard a voice, which is the important part of the story (not the cat)...stop being negative!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2010-10-16)
Hello Iluvanimals8 I do have a cat name is taffy my mother and I call her cat from hell cause she is mean and just call her was funny anyway and I love animals too also I have No idea what going on about you going to die subject that is creepy may have something to do let just say camera can sent a subject like picture and Voice so May not know what it is coming from when camera has ths sound proof and Can you sent the sound on here just wonder. It might show a proof on here this site so they can hear. Thanks
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Iluvanimals: I don't think stomping your feet and pouting are good ways to get your point across, especially since you're talking to two moderators of this site, who by all accounts would NOT be here if they didn't know what they were talking about...

Do a little bit of research, and you'll find that there are a lot of superstitions surrounding black cats...However, that they ATTRACT spirits is not one of them...

There is an age limit on this site for a reason, and your responses to being contradicted are proof positive why the disclamer is on the home page...

No one is trying to be mean, they're just trying to correct the mis-information you have recieved... Please calm down, and be more respectful to the mods... ❤
Andy24uk (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Sorry but this actually made me laugh. I have a black cat and I'm pretty sure she isn't demonic or a ghost magnet
AmberTaylor3323 (8 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Oh, and I don't know about the voice disappearing, except maybe the spirit did it? 😕
AmberTaylor3323 (8 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
I might of heard of the demonic cat thing. However, I would be careful if I were you because just by what it said it sounds kind of demonic. Oh, and off topic, I'm totally jealous! I love black cats, and yours sounds neat!
sinner (guest)
-1
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Do You know anyone who has died recently?

First off, I have a cat (Chloe) and I have to say that animals can sense (see and hear) things that humans can't...however...I don't know if being black has to do with it. My cat is white and fluffy. 😁

Maybe you should get a St. Benedict Medal... Good luck...-Rebecca

This comment from Iluvanimals8 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-3
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Ok guys enough with the black cat I know for a fact that black cats atrract ghosts.
And for the voice, I was recording the cat with my phone and I listend and there was the voice, and I named the ghots guy
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Black cats do not attract ghosts. In fact most sprits/ghosts don't like cats because most like to go undetected and cats can see them. You got your stuff confused.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+4
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Black cats are not demon cats. There is no such thing. Black shadows are not demon shadows, this is just a manifestation. There is absolutely no truth in black being dark or demonic and white being pure or good.

If you were unable to re-create the recording and have not had any of the same nature, perhaps it was just a fluke.

God Bless!
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
OMG, where on God's earth did you get this idea that a black cat is a demon cat, I am voicing the same as silene02.

As for your story, well it really does not make sense, you say your recorded the show you were watching in the hope of hearing a GUY saying "You're Going To Die!". But then you go one say " But the next day, I went to the spot where It had recorded, but I found nothing. None of us could make a sound like that and all my windows were shut, so I have no explanation".

What sound are you actually referring to? I thought you heard a GUY say "You're going to die".

So which is it, sound or voice?

As for your cat hissing, maybe it just did not like your recording.
Silene02 (guest)
+4
14 years ago (2010-10-15)
Where did you get that crazy idea that if a cat is black is demonic and just by being black and "demonic" its attract ghost? Never heard of something like that.

New comments for this story have been disabled

Search this site: