You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Have Solved The Mystery

Real Ghost Stories

I Have Solved The Mystery

 

It was all very confusing. I do not know nor want to think about what has happened in this house. What I am about to tell you is not only true, but also disturbing.

It all started a few nights ago. I was in my room, watching, "The Haunted," on animal planet, when I suddenly heard the sound of a woman in tears saying something in a high pitched voice. The only words I could make out were, "I don't want to die." I could tell that the woman was distressed and that something serious was happening. My first thought was my parents were probably watching a murder show, but when I went in to ask them, they weren't watching anything but "Monk." I still asked them anyways, and they told me that they hadn't watched anything like that. I looked everywhere else and found no explanation.

I have also heard things like a grandma mumbling, but a woman who lived to be 104 had lived there before us so I know it was a demon masquerading her. It took me a few moments before I put it all together and I discovered what happened there. In earlier stories, I have told you how I captured the voice of a demon saying, "You're going to die." So a man must have told a woman that she was going to die and then she had replied, "I don't want to die."

I have also heard screams so I know he killed her. And, as you all know, I always name my ghosts if they do not tell me their names. So, I am going to name the woman Elizabeth.

I would like to know if you guys have another explanation or if you would just like to chat. I will post my next story that will be about Mary, a ghost who wanted us to leave at first, but then insisted that we would stay.

Other hauntings by Iluvanimals8

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Iluvanimals8, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vamps_r_out (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-25)
Anyone else betting he was scared or was thinking if he left the ghosts alone then they would return the favour? Sorry but it doesn't work that way 😊
thebee (18 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
Ive read all the comments and all the way through iluvanimals kept saying he didn't believe in ghosts only demons... Read the last comment... I thought they never believed in ghosts the first place lmao no offence
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
Dear Friends,
I am sorry for over reacting to you all, I was a jerk, and now, because I no longer believe in ghosts, want to simply say, goodbye. I wish our time together had been more close centered, but it wasnt, so please for give me. ❤
Cheetah-Wolf (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-18)
I don't mean to offend you, but you claim you write and publish books and your stories seem quite fictional when I read them, a common link perhaps? It's just that, there seems to be a few key details missing which makes the story seem more of a 'made up' account rather than a re-telling. I don't know whether the 'real' name you have is your real name or not as Danny Motnahp is strangely similar to a childrens cartoon character 'Danny Phantom', which leads me to believe that you are, infact, making this up as you've heard countless ghost stories before and think having the experience yourself would be fun/cool. I along with a few others think you might be over-reacting to something you've heard or even something your subconcious dreampt up, in either case, be careful what you wish for.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-28)
AloveB85, I must let you know that I do not "jump to culclusions" and I do not desperatley want a ghost or demon experience. I know you don't mean to anger me or start anything, neither do i, but please understand that everything I have posted is one hundred percent true and that no matter what people say, I will never believe in ghosts, only demons.
- Danny 🤔
AloveB85 (2 stories) (31 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-17)
Iluvanimals8- I was rasied to think the same. Ghosts don't exist, and its jsut a demon masqureating as a dead soul. Which over time I've found not to be true.
I've dealt with demonic spirits, (I posted a story about it) and I've also read a lot of stories about spirits that are friendly and people choose not to "cast them out"
I read your stories and I find them intriguing. However I do agree with most it is difficult to follow your logic. Alot of what I'm getting is you jumping to conclusions, or desperatly wanting that demonic spirit to haunt you. Which trust me you do not.
Please understand that no one wants to start anything with you, this site is meant as a "safe zone" to get anwsers, share your experience without the mocking. They are simply trying to find logic to give you that support.
To jump to conclusions only makes me personally think half of what you are saying is made up. (Which of course I can't know 100% what you've been through as I am not you.)

Please do not take this the wrong way, I don't mean to disrespect you, but you seem very confrontational, just because someone gives you an opinion, which you asked for, doesn't mean you are wrong, or they are right, its in fact an opinion.

Not everything in life in life an explaination. And not every spirit, prescence is evil. I hope you research (really research) what you are experencing, and not just jump to conclusions.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-07)
Miracles51031, trust me, I got the point of your comment. Trust me. 😉
-Danny
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Iluvanimals - Danny, thank you for your comment. I appreciate the offer of help, but when I feel the need to return to Christianity, I know who to turn to.

I'm not sure if you missed the whole point in my comment or you just chose to overlook it. 😕
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Thank you Miracles51030 for your kind comment. But it is a shame that you are no longer a christian, if you ever want to be one once again, leave me a comment and I will help you. Plus, there is nothing to be ashamed of.
-Danny
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+5
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Iluvanimals8 - I don't believe I've ever commented on one of your stories, and I'm probably going to regret commenting on this one, but anyway. I was raised in a Christian home and at one time I was a Christian. I believed in ghosts. Still do, as a matter of fact. My dad, who is the most devout Christian I know, also believes in ghosts. There is an adult female ghost, as well as a child, who live in my parent's home. And, no, these are NOT DEMONS! Big difference between demons and the "common" ghost. I'm not sure what "branch" of Christianity you belong to and if that is what "prevents" you from believing in ghosts.

I think it would help everyone who reads your stories if you would stick to calling them demons, since you don't believe in ghosts. It does get confusing when you switch back and forth.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-06)
Ok people, I am sorry, I did not mean to confuse any of you. I, as I've stated before, am a christian. And because I am a christian, I do not believe in ghosts, only demons. I am sorry, somtimes I call them ghosts but I really mean demons. I also do not have additude.
-Danny 😐 😐
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Do you believe in ghosts or not? Your post of 11-03-2010, you state that your Christian beliefs, you believe only in demons masking them selves. I am utterly confused by this story now. I think the occurances have gotten so messed up, I am not sure what you had happened and what you believe.

Please simply tell us what you believe, with out the attitude, that would be a help.

I understand you believe the area you live in to have a lot of crime and problems. I live in a very large city as well. Shootings, missing persons, murder, car jacking, rape- unfortunately these situations occur in almost every city that I know of. Please don't let these situations cloud your sense of logic and deduction of events that you experience.

God Bless!
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
i thought you didn't believe in ghosts, anyway suposing that they are demons what exactly do they gain by masquerading as a spirit just the once and not very strongly I just don't get it it just makes more sense for it to be an earthbound, visiting or residual. Demons just wouldn't bother they have nothing to gain I mean if it wanted to it would be far more powerfull than a whispering voice that's much more likely to be residual, when you say you put it all together did you search records news papers internet etc of just asume that's what hapend
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
And yes, I AM sure that this is the place for me. I have expereinced lots of ghost encounters and I have much to say and do. This is a true fact.
-Danny
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
Ok people, I have learned that some of you think I'm angry. I am not angry or upset. I can take critisim, sometimes, tho, I take things the wrong way because I don't know the person's tone. And I am not nesisarily naming my ghosts/demons, they are just names I refer to them as.
-Danny
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-05)
iluvanimals, no one is trying to upset you its just that your posts often come out with statements that not only are contradictory but that make you sound like a precocious child if you can't take honest critisism then please don't leave yourself open to it by posting storys on a site where any one can question you are you sure this is the place for you
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
I am going to have to say that in your belief system there are no such things as ghosts only demons. So you are naming your demons? I know that it is your choice but you are contradicting yourself.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
I have noticed that some of you do not like the fact that I name ghosts. I believe that it is my choice and my beliefs and that you do not need to tell me if I am right or wrong. I never phisically or mentally talk to them. If I want to tell one of my friends that I saw or heard a ghost, I say wheather I tought it was Annie, Mary, Guy, or Elizabeth.
-Danny
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
Biblefreeman yes the animals planet did show natural stuff but did show the haunted on animals planet on last sunday and last night *Tuesday night* on tv. Also will come on every sunday night too.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
ILuvanimals that sound little creepy when you hear the voice, that you thought was your parent watch the tv or something and yes demon can change any forms. I also do watch animals planet the haunted too on sunday and I love animals too. Great story.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-04)
Yes, 'The Haunted' is aired on Sunday night here. It's pretty scary too.
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Yes Biblefreeme, here in the states there is a really cool show called "The Haunted," where they show animals sensing the paranormal. I just discovered recently and love it!
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
hold on I'm confused it just ocured to me that animal planet don't show paranormal programes not in england any way call me picky but I just thought they only did animal and nature stuff
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
yes they where probably trying to hide the fact that it had some ghostly activity and didn't want to scare you and if you don't believe in ghosts why do you post on this site and if they are not ghosts but demons why on earth do you give them silly human names
DCinAZ (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
So if the area you live in is so overrun with criminal activity what's to say some of these things you've heard didn't come from an outside source? Don't discount this possibility out of hand, sound can travel long distances and if it's a cul-de-sac it can bounce from surface to surface in a circle pattern. This is a theory I've tested and proven for myself.
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Yes Badjuujuu, I actualy can. You see I live in a town that is very very criminal involved. There is no such thing as a day going by with out police going after some one. But years ago, it was even worse. So you now see that the possibility of some one being shot in this house is very high. And if that doesn't convense you, the people who sold us the house didn't really want to talk about the history of the house, so we know they were trying to hide something.
I hope I was able to convense you that I know what I am talking about.
-Danny
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Not trying to start trouble, but I am afraid none of us are following your logic. You may not be jumping to conclusions, but without explaining the process of how you reached your answers, it appears you are jumping to conclusions. Could you explain what sort of research led you to your conclusion that there was a murder there?
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
p.s. I am not jumping to cunclusions or any thing like that, I am just explaining my beliefs. Please do not make me upset in anyway, I do not want this to happen every time I post a story. 😢
Iluvanimals8 (4 stories) (41 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
I have come to understand that I have confused you guys. You see, I am a christian, so I do not believe in ghosts I only believe that there are demons which mascarade as people who have died. You could say that I only believe in demons. But remember, I do not want anything getting started, so if you do not like this comment, please do not tell me that.
-Danny
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-03)
Okay, I think you are taking a huge leap and may be using your imagination a bit here.

Hearing mumbling does NOT mean a demon is masking a grandma. What made you think that?

You do not know anyone was killed by anyone else unless you have a police report or saw it happen.

My advice is to take three or four steps back and stop jumping to conclusions.

God Bless!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: