You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Spirits At The Mall

Real Ghost Stories

Spirits At The Mall

 

I would like to share my experiences in a mall here in our city. This mall is situated in Manila, Philippines and it is just a ride away from our house. Now, let me give you a brief history of the place. The land where the mall is right now used to be a hippodrome for I think 300 years. So it was already there since the Spanish era. With the time line that I gave you, you will now have an idea that the place has undergone a lot of things.

Going back to my story, I had experiences there.

1st

I took my son to the mall to have his photo so I can put it in my wallet. While I paid at the cashier, he went inside the studio then after a few seconds he was running back to me and refused to go inside. I asked him what was wrong, he just said, "old man inside with blood." I asked the manager if they have an old employee there. He said none. I just brushed it off and accompanied my son inside the studio. Before taking his picture, the photographer asked me why did my son scream and run a while ago. I told him what my son told me about the old man with blood. He said that it was already there since they moved to the place.

2nd

There was an event at the said mall where they showcased life size animals which are just plastics so no live animals are there. Again, NO LIVE ANIMALS. I took my son Tyron there since we are to go to the grocery as well. I was enjoying the moment when my son pulled my hand and he sounded so amazed. "Mommy look! There is a horse!" Believe me, I tried to look for it and I can't find any so I looked at my boy and he told me that it just passed me. I was like, "Ok honey let's go to the grocery."

3rd

My boyfriend and I were having a snack at one of the pizza stands there when suddenly a black shadow passed by him. I thought he didn't see it so I just continued eating. He asked me later if I saw the black shadow that passed him. I said yes. My boyfriend is 5'4" in height and the shadow was taller than him.

So that's my story. I just want to share it with you all. (^_^)

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

bettinawesome (29 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-12)
I think I know the mall. Seriously please contact me via twitter if you don't want to post it here. My twitter is [at] wackynme. Please I think it's a walk away from our place.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
Thank you for all your comments guys.

[at] MARINExSNIPA:
Not really. But it has several floors including a lower ground floor which is the basement.

[at] zzsgranny:
Yes. I didn't see any horse so I just told him that we need to go. 😆

[at] Darkness:
I believe it has a lot of history since the location is 300 years old. Scary.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
Hey blue_raven80 seems that the land this mall now rests on has a lot of history involved with it. So the cashier had experienced the old man who had blood on him before am I correct? I bet there is a lot of stories going around regarding peoples experiences there. Thanks for sharing again blue raven.😊

Dan
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
blue raven: Thank you for sharing your experiences with us 😊...So the horse your son saw, you didn't?...Your reply to him made me 😆...

Again, good story and thanks! ❤
MARINExSNIPA (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
This sounds like a scary mall. Is it a big mall, my friend has been there he told me it was huge.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-11-22)
There is a correction on the last part. My boyfriend is 5'8" in height not 5'4" which is my height.

^_^

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: