You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Boyfriend's Place

Real Ghost Stories

My Boyfriend's Place

 

My boyfriend's condo is located in Pasay City here in the Philippines. He lived there for almost 2 years then he left because of some unusual occurrences which he said was triggered by me.

I will not disclose the name of the condo and I hope you will understand. The place is near an area where some of the poorest of the city lives. My boyfriend never told me that the place was haunted but the first time I stepped in his unit I felt a different energy in it. Let me give you a description of his unit. He is located in the 4th floor of the building. It is a studio type unit so once you enter the room, the bathroom is on the right side and the walk-in closet is on the left side. You go down one step and you will see the kitchen and dining area on the right side and living room/bedroom on the right. So it is pretty much a studio type bachelor's pad.

The first instance I experienced was when I went there and he went outside to order some food. I was playing with his playstation. The console and the TV are just on the right side of the bed so instead of me sitting on the floor, I sat on the bed. The bed is next to the window and it is against the wall. I didn't notice anything unusual at first. I was really into the game when suddenly the bed shook and then I looked at my right side and I saw that the bed was pushed down, like someone was sitting next to me. Out of nothing, I said Hi and told the spirit or whatever it is that I am new in the place and I am just enjoying playing with the play station. Then suddenly the bed shifted again and when I looked on my side again, the bed was no longer pushed down. Instead you will see a cover which looks like that someone sat on it. In my mind, I saw a woman and she was wearing an old fashioned night gown. I told my boyfriend about it and he was shocked with the description I gave him. He told me that when he moved he was cleaning up the closet and he found a portrait of a woman in the closet wearing the same dress I described him. I asked him where the picture was and he told me that he is not sure if it was thrown in the trash or something but he could no longer find the said picture.

The second occurrence that happened when I was using the bathroom. The door was ajar. I was washing my face and I suddenly had this urge to look on my right side where the door was. I saw a head of a man looking inside the bathroom where I was. I called for my boyfriend and asked him if he peeped in the bathroom and he said he was on the bed all the time watching TV.

The third occurrence, I was taking a shower. The door opened so I thought it was my boyfriend who wanted to use the toilet. I waited for a moment and nothing moved. I opened the shower curtain and saw a black figure of a man staring at me then he vanished when I turned off the shower. I called for my boyfriend and I told him what I saw. He asked me why the spirit or spirits are more active in his place when I am around. I do not know the answer to be honest.

The fourth instance was I was taking a shower and I felt a hand scratch me on my left wrist. The spot felt hot. When I finished, I looked at the spot and saw 2 scratches on my wrist, 1/8 inches apart and an inch long. There is no way for me to have those scratches while taking a shower.

Fifth instance, I was sleeping and when I woke up I felt the burning sensation again this time on my arms. I saw 2 scratches in my arm.

Most of the time I see the black figure of the man. It is sometimes standing in front of the refrigerator. Sometimes standing beside the TV. The woman is always at the door of the walk-in closet. I don't know what they want and I have no idea how who scratched me. The black figure of the man or the woman in the closet. We didn't bother to check the history of the place because he moved near our house after a few months. There are stories there too and that is for another posting.

Your insights will be appreciated. Thanks so much.

P.S. Sorry for the long post

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ParanormalGirl101 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
i think that you might be a sensitive.
Thank you for sharing. ❤
mRose (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-20)
I think the female ghost wanted to bring back her portrait that your boyfriend found out in the closet. About the male ghost maybe he likes you. Because there are ghosts that wanted to be with a living person. 😊
6thsense (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-06)
maybe they want something from you...
I believe that lost spirits or ghost stays here on the earth because they have unfinished business. 😁
ZUKISMOM (5 stories) (58 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
I agree that the shadow man is a former tenant or husband of the woman in the picture. He is most likely trying to scare you away from his home. Now it seems you are way more sensitive to these things than your boyfriend and that is why the shadow contacts you and not him. He likes his home and does not want to move on. I would mentally guard myself when I go there. Good luck and God Bless
Zukismom
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
terranigma

Actually I'm not scared of the black figure, just pissed off because I had scratches on my arm. At the time that it happened I'm not depressed or anything. God Bless.
terranigma (9 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
If you are away from the apartment and don't have to go there anymore, just try and forget it and give the dark spirit no more of your energy.

I think dark spirits like that scare people to feed off of theif terror, or some how get off on scaring people? But no one can never be sure?

I used to have a dark shadow of a man with a wide brim hat on, with glowing red eyes follow me at night and terrorise me through my teens.

But I was very depressed and maybe my hurt and anger created him? Maybe that happened to you?
KirstyLouise (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
oh dear.
It looks like here that someone or something doesn't want you there.
Try to talk to the ghost. Ask it what it's beef is and why it keep scratching you.
I hope it gets better and you get some answers! 😊
xoxox
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate it. My boyfriend no longer lives there so we have no way to check the history of the place. According to my boyfriend I might have triggered the occurences. I am still wondering who scratched me, is it the lady or the black man. The scratches became a part of me, so if you are going to look at my left arm you will see those marks. I still have more stories to tell. Some stories about my son.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
I have got to STRONGLY disagree with Alex on the whole "shadow beings are... Bad and evil".
That is just simply NOT the case, blue_raven80. All a Shadow person really is, is a being that does not have enough energy within itself to fully materialise. It gives it it's best shot, but comes up short, making it look like a shadow.
It is very much like listening to the radio off station. You get a bit of the radio cast, but with a whole lot of white noise mixed.
Wa-do.
alex_ (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Sounds to me like you might have a shadow person on your hand. Shadow people are often associated with bad and demonic entities. But, don't worry, I don't believe you have a demon on your hands. If it was a demon, your would've had three scratches, not two, both times. Shadow people are not good however, and he could be holding the woman you mentioned, there, from passing on. Don't confron the entity, it could be worse. Look up ways to get rid of bad ghosts/entities/spirits. There are many ways, and they should be effective with a shadow person.
I would reccommend doing something though, and not just waiting for it to go away. This one seems to get a little bit worse and worse as time goes on. So, do something before it gets too bad for you to handle.

And, I also believe you're sensitive, to the paranormal that is. Sometimes entities get a little riled up when a sensitive is around. They know you can sense them, and want your attention for whatever reason.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
I like that you documented everything that happened to you in a very clear and concise format! That you have done so tells me that you are definitely of a very sound mind and that you didn't imagine any of this. It might not be too bad of an idea to do some investigative work if you get the time. The man may have been her relative or her husband, and he does not sound like a good person. I'm not sure why but I get the feeling that the female entity was somehow trapped there by the male.

It sounds like you are a sensitive. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: