You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Could It Be Danielle?

Real Ghost Stories

Could It Be Danielle?

 

If you haven't read my story "Danielle", please read it because it could be connected to this story I'm going to share with you guys.

Recently, my son is telling me that there is a child ghost that he sees and plays with. He calls it "Batang Kamumu" meaning child ghost. The reason why I suspect that it is my daughter was the following:

1st:- Tyron, my son, who is now 3 years old told me that it was girl. He also told me that she always accompanies him when his nanny leaves him at times.

2nd:- There was this instance that my son will ask for a pack of cookies and he will actually ask his nanny for 2 packs. The nanny doesn't mind giving him what he wants but she noticed that my son will go to the back part of our house. When he returns after a minute, he will only have a pack in hand which is his and ask the nanny to open it for him. She will ask my son where did the other one go and my son will tell her, "I shared it with the child ghost, she's hungry." The nanny was shocked and she went to the back part of the house and there are no remnants of the empty package whatsoever.

3rd:- This is the creepiest; I was lying beside my son one afternoon. We were trying to take a nap. He was actually facing the door and my eyes were closed. I heard him talking so I thought he was playing with his batman action figure, and then suddenly I heard him sobbing. I opened my eyes and he was sobbing and waving goodbye! Then I heard him say, "babalik ka di ba? Ndi mo ako pababayaan di ba? Aalagaan kita kasi mahal kita. Balik ka agad ha?" (Translation: You will be back right? You will take care of me right? I'll take care of you because I love you. Come back right away please?) I was really in shock! My son was sobbing and uttering those words. I called him gently as not to startle him. He looked at me then he burst into a cry! I asked him to calm down and asked him what is wrong. He told me that the child ghost said that she will be gone in a while but will be back. I just comforted my son and he went to sleep.

4th:- There are also some instances when my boyfriend will tell me that someone pulled his shirt when no one is around. I will also see a little girl running from the kitchen to the dining area of our house but she is transparent and I can't make up if it's Danielle or not.

Who do you think it could be? My daughter?

I need your input guys. Thanks.

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lord_Manyakol (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-11)
I'm also a Filipino LOL!

I have this information when I read the story of ozone disco haunting. The psychic told on the site that the reason why ghosts or spirits lurk around is because either they have unfinished business, their love ones cannot move on to their death, some doesn't want to leave their love ones and others cannot find the light. So which is which? It is also hard to assume that the friend spirit of your son is the same as who Danielle is... It could be a different entity that is shifting to your daughters image. Every entities or spirits can do supernatural things like shape shifting. Being a doppleganger or whatever. For me, if it is either your son has high psychic ability that is the reason why the entity is showing to him. It could also be that the entity is protecting your son. It could also affect the psychological being of your son. The entity either we say that it is not harmful or really harmful it should be take to rest for good.
ghost_jutz (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-28)
hi blue_raven80...pinoy rin ako... Pwede bang magtanong? Noong wla pa si tyron ay laging nagpapakita si danielle sayo at bakit noong lumaki na si tyron ay hindi na siya nagpapakita sayo at kay tyron na lang siya nagpapakita? Curious lang... Sorry for your loss.
cheskatheproudpinay (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-20)
Miss, I'm a filipino too. So sorry to hear about your loss. Just always pray in God. May awa ang Diyos at di niya tayo pababayaan. ❤
Hongo-Yukina (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-23)
I also think it's Danielle. She's such a loving child ❤ 😊 May God bless her 😊
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
lovebbarredo,

My husband and I got separated 2 weeks after my son, Tyron was born. Danielle and Tyron have the same dad. I was able to move on and my now boyfriend is the one I am referring to in the story. We are now 2 years and 4 months.
lovebbarredo (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-26)
Hi blue_raven80, I got very interested by your story I even searched for Danielle. I just have one question about the 4th scene:

4th:- There are also some instances when my boyfriend will tell me that someone pulled his shirt when no one is around. I will also see a little girl running from the kitchen to the dining area of our house but she is transparent and I can't make up if it's Danielle or not.

I thought you have your husband, but here you said "my boyfirend" It he Danielle's dad?
monterola_ana (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
wala na bang latest ghost story.I've been updated bout yous story. Just always pray in god. 😊
Pinkzilla (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-07)
I believe that it was most definitely the spirit of your daughter. I also believe that a ghost and a spirit are different types of entities. Spirits are those people (and animals) who have died and crossed over to our true "home" but come to visit our world/reality for various reasons. Ghosts are those people who have died but have not crossed over yet. They may not know they are dead, might be attatched to someplace or something that they have no intention of leaving, or they are afraid of being judged and therefore will not cross over (of course God is not judgemental and welcomes all who want to come home to him).

I definitely think that your daughter is a spirit. She has crossed over but visits frequently to let you know she's okay and to look over her brother.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-12)
hi aya!
Yes I am a filipino...^_^

Thanks for your input guys. I wish it was really Danielle. I miss her so much. So far, my son haven;t mentioned anything about her yet. Did she already cross when I my son was saying goodbye to her?
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
Sorry for your loss. 😐 I also think it was danielle...:o filipino pla si shinigamivixen:D pati ung nagpost ng story na ito... Hi po 😊 thanks uli sa pagshare... Take care always...

-Ayasegawa aka AYA
Fred_Figglehorn_fan (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
I love your stories and yes I strongly believe its Danielle just looking over her brother so don't worry as long as she doesn't harm anyone I hope your son grows up well 😊
Icepaw67 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
Your stories are SO sweet it made me so sad when Danielle died. I can assure you Danielle is in Heaven. Have a good and Happy LIfe. I am sorry for your loss.

~Ice~
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
you are the most blessed! I can see that your daughter loved you a lot as you guys did to her. I think because of the strong relation and love between you, she kept staying at home, so as to be with her family.there's also one more thing that makes her in the home, its that you don't and you'll never forget her. 😁
Thumpersgirl (33 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I'm terribly sorry for your loss. But, I do think that this ghost is her, so technically she isn't really gone, in a way. Its so sweet how she's being there for her little brother. You have been given an unusual blessing, but a blessing nonetheless. Have you asked him for the girl's name? That could help to determine who it is. Good luck solving the mystery!
shinigamivixen (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Condolence for your loss pero ang sabi nga nila kahit wala na ang loved ones natin hindi parin nila tayo pababayaan. 😊
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
It's a very good possibility that this is Danielle. I believe that sometimes our loved ones return to watch over us and protect us. I am sorry for your loss.
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I think it IS Danielle and that your son seeing her is great if he likes playing with her spirit and being around her. It's sweet and sad when he was crying to her in the 3rd 😳 😭
Kayden_Fare (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I think it's definately a possability that it is Danielle. Reading your other story, I'm sorry for your loss. However, I've had similar experiences with an infant passing. If you aren't scared of it, and if your son is talking to this child, then I think that your daughter is watching over you, your son, and your family.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: