You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Boyfriend's Place 3

Real Ghost Stories

My Boyfriend's Place 3

 

It's been a while since my last post because I was really pre-occupied with work and school for the last few months. Anyway, if you remembered my story about my boyfriend's place, I forgot to mention that there is a ghost there that slams the bedroom door. Here's the story.

When my boyfriend moved there I just noticed a spirit that will hug while I'm doing the dishes or while I'm cooking. I don't feel any dread or fear when it's around. It just wants to cuddle me for a reason I do not know.

1st Instance:

It was Saturday morning and I just came from school since we have no classes after my first subject. I thought my boyfriend was already home since his shift was to end around 6 am. I came there and found no one so I got upset and called him because he was still with his friends and having a drink. We were already arguing over the phone so just to make things cool down a bit I did not answer his phone calls anymore. I took a shower and went to the bedroom. I left my cellphone in the living room.

I was really upset at the time and I just cried. That was when I felt the male spirit hugged me. My boyfriend keeps calling me but I refused to stand up and answer his call. I know that if I do not answer his call it will automatically be diverted to my voicemail which I can retrieve at a later time. Here's the thing, everytime the phone will ring, the feeling of being hugged for comfort will leave. When the phone stops ringing, the feeling will come back. I fell asleep and when I woke up my boyfriend stormed to the bedroom, woke me up, and asked me why I was dropping his phone calls. I was like, "WHOA! Easy! What the hell are you saying? You found me sleeping here right? I just went to sleep so that we will not argue anymore." The arguement went on and he was accusing me of something I did not do which is dropping his call. I was already crying then all of a sudden the door opened then was slammed really hard. He was startled and so was I. He left the room and checked my phone which is still in the living room. He checked the call logs and he said that his calls were not on the list for missed calls or answered calls.

2nd Instance:

My boyfriend and I were lying in bed, talking. He stood up and opened the bedroom door. He went back to bed with me and continued talking about our work. He started to stroke my hair when all of a sudden the bedroom door suddenly slammed furiously. The main door was locked as well as the windows since it was a rainy afternoon.

3rd Instance:

My boyfriend went out to buy our cigarettes and I was alone in his apartment as usual. You know those times that when you are about to finish something like a report you will say out loud that you are almost done? I was doing my report and it was almost lunch. I said out loud, "I don't want to eat lunch without finishing this report." Bad idea. Right after I said it, the door slammed again furiously, I was like, "OK! What was that?" I checked the bedroom window and it is closed and I remembered closing the door a while ago since I'm not comfortable leaving doors open. I told my boyfriend when he came home and he had this big question mark like face in front of me. He just told me to have lunch then finish my report.

4th Instance:

My boyfriend and I just finished making love. (Sorry I have to tell this [^_^]). We were still in bed and I was facing the wall. My boyfriend was hugging me from behind and playing with my hair. We heard the door creaked. We both did not move then all of a sudden the door slammed furiously, again. I know it is not my boyfriend because his legs are wrapped around my thigh. I stood up and checked all the windows and doors again but needless to say, everything was closed. I just sighed then went to the bedroom again.

Those were the only instances that the door slammed furiously like someone was really upset and shut the door. My boyfriend moved last February of this year back to their house in Novaliches and the story will continue from there. I will post the story soon. Thanks for reading and your inputs are welcome.

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

assie (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-22)
sounds to me that this spirit dosent like the affection your boyfriend gives you, its like it gets jelous!. I have read quite a few of your stories and the are all very interesting! Take care x
kevs_tonoone12 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-05)
nice story:))
😁

SPOOKY!and why is the ghost so scary? I need to know how to open third eye?
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
hi jav,

Yes. Sorry about it. But I'm still confused why is the spirit acting that way.
TheMystery008 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
I was browsing the "Your Ghost Stories from the Philippines", when I stumbled upon one of your stories, "Could it be Danielle?"

It says something about your earlier story, so I decided to check your Story list. From there, I started reading all of them in chronological order.

It took me a couple of hours reading them, but it was worthed.

So, I can't wait to hear more from you.
amygrand (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-20)
nice... Boyfriend huh! 😆 I usually feel that sometimes if I am only alone in my house and everytime shadows appear its always a man!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
blue_raven80,
"It could be, but I'm not really sure to be honest because it only happens when we argue."

That's not completely true, the last instance was after you had finished making love. ❤

Jav
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
Hi and thanks for sharing this story. I just get a creepy feeling about the spirit that keeps hugging you. I think the intentions are good, but the fact that it's so possessive of you is of some concern. My suggestion would be to set down some ground rules, and hopefully it will either leave you alone or go away (if it's still an issue). He hugging might be nice but slamming doors and windows is not so much. That's a rather violent way of protesting and after all, its your guys' place, not his.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
TruthInDarkness,

Hello there! No worries about asking me questions. My son was not mentioned on the latter part of the stories because he doesn't come with me when I visit my boyfriend. Me and my son stay with my mom until now. I haven't seen Danielle after that but my son was able to say goodbye to her if you have read my story Could It be Danielle.
My husband and I separated two weeks after I gave birth to tyron and our annulment is now in process. My boyfriend that I mention in my stories is the one I am dating for 3 years now.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
Jav,
"Whoever it is, they obviously don't approve of your open relationship and the door slamming is their way of letting you know?"

It could be, but I'm not really sure to be honest because it only happens when we argue.

Thanks.

TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-17)
Hi blue_raven80. I've read a lot of your stories and I noticed that your son is not mentioned in most of the latter ones. Where is he? Does he come with you when you visit your boyfriend? Does he stay with your parents? Also, have you seen Danielle since you last posted about her? I like your stories. They just seem to bring up more questions than answers. Forgive me if I'm getting too personal here, but what happened to your husband as well? I am assuming that the "earlier" husband and "later" boyfriend are not the same person. BTW, I too think it was likely the boy spirit that you saw in the shower that has been hugging you and slamming the door.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
blue_raven80,
Since everyone before me went in one direction I'll try another. I was thinking that perhaps the entity is more of the "Old fashioned" type. It could be a relative of either one of you, or a past resident of the apartment.
Whoever it is, they obviously don't approve of your open relationship and the door slamming is their way of letting you know?

Just a thought,
Jav
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
[at] geetha,
My boyrfiend and I never lived together, I just stay there in his place for a day or two then go home again. Anyway, regarding your question, I never felt the presence in my house but when I go to their house in Novaliches, I really feel it, like it will be cold and the atmosphere will be light.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
hi there guys!

[at] ravenofmidian,DragonStorm80, geetha50:
When I told my boyfriend about it he said that same thing that maybe the spirit was attracted or attached to me something of that sort.

[at] DARKNESS:
Thanks. Well the place was near my house so I fairly know that it is really a residential area. The place was new and no dark history as far as I know.

I don't know if the spirit was attached to me or to my boyfriend or to one of his bean bag. Lolz. I use to see his bean bag change or shift like someone sat on it when I am around. According to my boyfriend when he is alone he it never happens. I think it stayed in his new place and there is another story about it.

Thanks for reading guys!
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Like the other posters, that was my first thought. I don't know weather the ghost is attached to you or the property but it definitely likes you and wants you for himself and it doesn't like the fact that you are with your boyfriend. Since your boyfriend left, do you feel his presence?
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Agree with both comments so far, it is either really attracted to you OR really attracted to you and does not like how your boyfriend treats you maybe? (the comforting while you were arguing etc)
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-16)
Hey blue_raven80 good to hear from you again! I agree with ravenofmidian, it does seem like this spirit is attracted to you, do you know the history of the place former resident etc? Dont be such a stanger lol 😁

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
ravenofmidian (2 stories) (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-15)
It sounds like this ghost or spirit wanrs you to himself sounds a bit like he's jelous of your relationship

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: