You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: 11:11 PM Poltergeist Problems

Real Ghost Stories

11:11 PM Poltergeist Problems

 

I have never experienced a ghost in my life until last year. I'm only 14 now and I'll tell you, once I made a mistake. The presence of evil never leaves me when I'm alone at my house. My friend and I love to joke around when it comes to ghosts. He has an ouija board that worked for us. It didn't tell us much, except there are ghosts in my friend's house and there are 3: One regular, two poltergeists. They don't torment us, but when I spend the night, they like to show up as white figures around 2:00 AM. Enough about that though.

The thing that really hurt me was the one question: Do you know how I can summon spirits in my house? He told me he heard from somewhere (I can't remember) that you can bring a poltergeist easily by hanging a sheet of paper over your bed at night with three words written on it: Knife, blood, fear. Being as skeptical as I am, I tried it. That was mistake #1.

11:11 PM: I was waken by a loud scratching noise. I thought nothing of it and looked out the window to see the tree. It was still, no wind. It sounded like crumpling paper and deep breathing coming from right above me. Frozen in fear, I now had to think fast. I rushed to the door, despite my brother, and flicked on the lights. A black shadow in the shape of a torso and head, the rest blurred, was right over where I was sleeping. Scared, I cursed it and yelled for it to leave. I prayed as hard as I could to God to make it leave. I left the room and got some water.

After I shook it off, kind of, I went back upstairs. The lights flicked on and off four times. Then I heard a faint laugh and it was over. Now, every day for a year I will be woken up at 11:11pm with chills and I feel a great evil presence with me. I've learned my lesson now I want that thing out. It has also shown itself a couple of times over the year (last time being a week ago) in mirrors or the TV reflection.

I told my parents about this and they say I have an overactive imagination and need to settle down. I know one thing about this: I didn't think it up!

Other hauntings by Jmartin121

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jmartin121, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Callme15 (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-12)
Thats a lesson for you to learn. Anyways, I'm not mad at you or something, because grown-ups' minds can be a little playful and naughty and their curiosity is just in maximum. However, pray to god always and never do something naughty again.
Callme15 ❤
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
Soo, you wrote Knife, Blood, Fear on a paper, stuck it to your headboard and summoned a ghost presumably in your sleep? Really? No, seriously, then all the libraries should be haunted - just how many books contain these 3 words on one page? What other words tied together may call forth, I wonder. Perhaps Cheese, Crackers and Olives may summon the ghost of my late fridge?
estr5805 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
Well for one in my culture ghost, spirits and demons are nothing to joke around with even if you don't believe in them (better safe than sorry I guess). The Quija I can tell you never brings any good, using it opens doors that should stay closed (at least for non-experienced people). I hope things get better for you! Stay positive is all I can suggest.
mike1111 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-04)
i see 11:11 everywhere (so I decided to put it in my username 4 some reason) I see it on clocks, phone numbers, maths questions at school, everywhere! It happens so much I can't find a logical eplanation.
I even know I'm going to see it befofe it happens! It used to freak me out but now I learn to live with it.
I also found ut that millions of people, and more all the time are seeing it.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-31)
hi keep on talking with your parents about what is happening, keep on saying your prayers and believe in yourself, psalm 23 is the prayer for protection as well, and please don't mess with the board again, like the old saying you play with fire you'll get your fingers burnt. Thanks for sharing. DI.
Celestial (10 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
okay first off YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY IT! If they had experiences about what you did to get it there you should read it BEFORE you do it, so you'll what might happen. Do some research on poltergeists, you might find something that can help, get rid of if not calm it down some
Best of luck! 😊
Slenderman (33 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
[at] JMartin

I just have to know, did you learn your lesson? 😜 The paranormal is not something to be toyed with. Poltergeist in particular. I feel for you though, I would have been curious to try it to at one point in my life.

Keep it real,

Slenderman
effiedickerson (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
you looked up online how to get it in your house. Look up how to get it out
i-see-what-you-dont (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
This is interesting to me so I just had to try it, some of the same things that happen to you happen to me. I have a gift so it was really hard to see ghost from human. But I helped it pass and move on from the (ground) - ([if you know what I mean) I had to give up somethings but it was worth it. 😐
cookie123 (19 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
I think the story was pretty good and it was very well-written. I hope you guys work things out, because I don't think the author would like it if you ruined her page with all this argument stuff about HOLY WATER. You people need to get a GRIP. I am telling everyone who was involved in this. EVEN ghost_hunter101. It is for the best if you guys just apologize to each other.
❤ cookie123 ❤
cookie123 (19 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
Why are all you guys talking to ghost_hunter101 like that? What did she ever do to you guys? Obviously she was saying that she didn't believe that the holy water worked and said it in a rude way, but you guys took it a little over the top with all this stuff when you should have been talking about the GHOST STORY. I I feel sorry for ghost_hunter101 and all the people that decided that they could just push her around. That was stupid and immature! I think everyone should apologize to EVERYONE before this gets out of hand. 😕
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
ghost_hunter: I just glanced through all of the comments, and there were only 2 that referenced the usage of holy water, the first being from an esteemed member and resident demonologist of this site: JimD... The rest of the posts were about the number 11:11, burning incense, house cleansing rituals, salt etc...

And I fully agree with Devious, it has nothing to do with trashing someone's story
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
What does holy water not working for you have to do with you questioning the validity of someone else's story? That's like saying "my car won't run, so I don't believe your story!" The two make about as much sense when put together.

I can't necessarily say I believe or don't believe this story either, but those who live in glass houses should not cast stones, as they say. 'We, the people' have every right to question your so-called "true" account just as much.

And judging by your extremely passive-aggressive nature, if you aren't already on medication (or 'crazy pills', which I kind of like better) it might be a good idea to consider visiting a psychologist. Thanks and have a great day. 😊
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Do you need to learn some new techniques in dealing with spirits? We can all teach you something and leave the religion out of it. That is what we are here for. You can ask us exactly what you want and let us know what you've tried so that way you don't get repeated information.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
ghost_hunter

People talk about holy water because that is what they are taught. You can't fault someone for that. You can express your opinion but you can't change people's mind if they are set in their beliefs. Holy water works because of the person behind it. Not the water itself. The water means nothing. But if the person knows without a doubt that that water will protect them, then it will. That person has put their energy into knowing that water will offer protection. If you don't like the religous aspect behind it, then just think of the holy water as a tool to help a person struggling in fear trying to cope with something they don't understand. It is just a tool. Nothing more
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
ghosthunter.

The reason that didn't work for you is because you don't believe in it. The reason that works for people is becuase it gives the individual inner strength to deal with things. Also, some ghosts respect religous interferance because they themselves in life were religous people. Everything works differently for everyone and all situations are different. If you believe something is not true then of course it will not work when you try to use it.

Quit shouting at people
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
11 is my number that I am connected to. I absolutely love the number 11. Maybe I am the one waking you up. LOL

No seriously. If you are being woken up at the same time every year with an evil presence you don't have an intelligent haunting.

This is my theory. Residual hauntings are related to energy that is stuck replaying. These events occur when something very tragic happens, or something that affected someone very deeply. I think you are residual haunting yourself. You had an experience that scared you and the energy has inprinted itself to you. You are just experiencing a repeat of what happened to you. This is not bad and it probably won't ever go away. But know that is can't hurt you, you are just experiencing the energy of that moment over.
vonthecool14 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Your being haunted I can tell I saw lots of cases like this but just pray
vogysgirl (7 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
believesinspirits, it's not "fumiliar" it's "familiar"
Anyways, to the author, you should have read info about just how dangerous it is for someone unskilled to be playing with a Ouija Board.
chsprkns (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
You are not alone. Two weeks ago, I was attacked. First, it tried to drown me. Then, it laughed and punched me in the gut and stomped on my foot. It was really scary. If you need to talk, you can call me at 979-571-3336.
PhysicII (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
Okayz here is 1 thing I got off the internet...

If your house has a wall or you can do this outside of your house pour vingaer in the shape of it open or crack the windows in your house and resite the lords prayer...
believesinspirts7207 (8 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
this time I agree with jimd... It is a demon... You played with something you were not furmiler with and it came and bite you in the butt... But whatever religion you are (it does not always have to be catholic) holy water works but only for a couple of weeks but you need your house bless but I think the ghost/demon is haunting you...
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
To be honest in my own opinion ouijia boards are flat out evil, I tried it myself with the precaution of a bible and a cross drawn on the board. Me and a friend tried it and nothing ever happened so we tore up the board nothing ever happened thank god.
Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
wow that sucks.
It won't leave you alone but does it ever harm you?
Victoira (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-26)
To my amazement the tragedy in New York and Washington happen on the 11 of September, flight number 11, and the twin towers from a distance looked like the number 11. So please pay attention this means it is time to take a good look around you and what is really happening.

Also, 11:11 is the pre-encoded trigger And the key to the mysteries of the universe and beyond.

Also, 11:11
This can presently be perceived
As a crack between two worlds.
It is like a bridge
Which has the inherent potential
Of linking together
Two very different spirals of energy.

Also,
11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.

Ik its long and I'm sorry! I got this from a site its not my words!
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-10)
It was demonic. Try using the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. Watch your visitor's reaction. Also, use a lot of Catholic Holy water, and commanding it to leave in Jesus name. If Catholic, attend Mass, confession and Holy Communion - often. Email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com, if any more visits. Good luck and God bless.
LilSistagurl (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
Im 14, I liked your story... I don't really mess with ouija boards because I hear they are VERY dangerous, I had experience as as child, my mom has had them and my sister, they all think its your imagination until THEY actually have an EXPERIENCE! Dont woory about what they think tell maybe your friends, your friends should support you in what you believe... Their suppose to be your TRUE FRIENDS! [happpy]
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
I read once that 11:11 is the time when the angels come down or something like that, so when ever I see 11:11 I always think about the angel shift change! Haha

So 11:11 has a connection with angels maybe you need to find something to get there help
tytyjh (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-08)
ive always been interested in these things and wanted to try it but I'm not to sure now
Im also 14 😐
Alura (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
I just wanted to say that I think beankitty is right. You need to get your parents to trust in you, and believe you, because if everyone in your household doesn't work together to get this out of your house, then it probably won't leave.
Now, I've also been hearing that your friend has become a little obsessed with the Ouija board? And I've heard some people advise that you throw it away. Well, just telling you (not to creep you out or anything) that usually when you try to throw ouija boards away, or sometimes when you throw them away, they appear back the next day in your house. NEVER try to get rid of it by burning it, but it sounds like the lake is a good idea. Maybe, though, when you try to throw it in the lake, you should have your parents watch. Because, then, if it appears the next day somewhere strange in your house (I've known someone that had it appear on their roof the next day), then they might believe you about these strange occurrences.
But, if you truly want rid of it, I'd do something like tear it up into pieces and sprinkle holy water on it, and then bury it (or look on the internet for ways that people have successfully gotten rid of ouija boards).
Also, try to get your friend to stop being obsessed. Obsessed is not a good thing. You have to tell him straight forward to stop.
Sorry I'm saying a lot, but I still have more to say -_-"
I don't believe you could have completely summoned the spirit by a mere piece of paper. It might have been there before, and your true want of having a ghost there, plus the evidence (the piece of paper) in inanimate form might have given it an invitation into the physical world. Either way, whatever happened, you need to have someone close, like your siblings, or parents, to have full belief on you with this. God bless you, and try to keep ignoring it and not be scared. Believe in the strength of god and yourself. Keep trying your hardest.
And it's obvious that it doesn't want you on this website. I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing. You could think of it as this: It's scared you want help. This means that is definitely can be rid of, it has a weakness somewhere, otherwise it wouldn't worry about you trying to find help. Well, I wouldn't use the word scared... But, something along those lines.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: