You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Angry Ouija Board Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Angry Ouija Board Ghost

 

I just tried the ouija board for the first time last night, even though I know they are BAD. My friend told me that they were a good experience, though, so I used it at midnight. It started to work extremely quickly.

First, a little background. My friend's house is an old funeral home, and the spot we were using it on was where the dead bodies were displayed. It turns out the owner died of a heart attack in that room so we felt it would be good to use it there. Before I go any further, no insults telling me I'm dumb or crazy for using this. Not to sound stuck up, but if me and my friend want a scare we do what it takes. Little daredevils...

First I asked if there was a ghost with us. It moved to "yes". I then asked if it was male or female and how old. It was a 72 year old woman who died of a heart attack, just like my bud's mother said. I asked her if she was good or bad and I was not happy. It said BAD. This is typical, using this portal to evil, but we continued. I asked if it wanted to hurt Cody (my friend) and it spelled out HATE. At first I was confused, so I asked it again if it had intentions of hurting him. It said YES.

My friend decided to take a break so we went into the kitchen for a few chicken wings. It was FREEZING in there and then, Cody fell. I thought he was being a clutz, but he said he got a sharp pain in his ankle and then I still didn't believe. He looked petrified and his eyes seemed like they were following something. He said he saw a shadow in the other room. I believed him because of the sheer terror on his face. We decided to get more answers.

I asked the ghost why she was doing this and it spelled out HATE again. I then asked if there were more than one ghosts in the house because when I asked it if it wanted to hurt Cody, it went back and forth from yes to no. It said yes, but it also moved towards GOODBYE. We let go to keep the ghost with us and asked it one more question: How do you want to hurt Cody? It spelled out BADLY then quickly went to GOODBYE. We knew we were in for it.

I told my friend this was serious but he "was having fun at the same time as being scared out of his head..." I had fun with my first ouija board experience, but I didn't like talking to that thing.

Other hauntings by Jmartin121

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jmartin121, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Celestial (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-10)
please just BE CAREFUL you never know WHAT can happen! I hope you and Cody will be okay 😊
Slenderman (33 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
[at] JMartin

You sir, seem to like causing problems for yourself, I just read your other post. You really should stop before something terrible happens.

Keep it real,

Slenderman
BunnyPanda (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-29)
Not to be rude or anything, but why did you experience the Oujah board when you thought it was bad? And how was it fun when your friend got injured a little?
2paulm (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-09-27)
Dont use Ouija!

Read my crazy story first.

Www.squidoo.com/my-ouija-board-story-and-why-i-do-not-recomend-using-them
DrX (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-12)
how did you know how to use the board? I simply don't know how and I never will use on after this story

😆 😆 😆
Shaw (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-10)
Jmartin you are crazy. You experienced yourself. And now you are still taking it as funny? Stop using that board. Don't create problems for yourself.
Hellquin (15 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
Me and my best friend bought a ouija board and tried it for the first time, we weren't really sure if we were doing it right since it was in the daytime since I had to work that night.

I have to admit, it was pretty fun. I wasn't sure if my friend was moving it or not since the 'ghost' put its name was some cuss word I can't remember, we thought it was hilarious... But I'm not really sure if it was real or not. Either way I really don't believe in the ouija board, so I say go ahead and have fun with it
kaya-stewart (10 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
ok...so did you find out why the ghost wanted to harm your friend? And how badly did it want to harm him? Please be safe and make sure to put a salt circle around you and your friend next time. Not that you should do it again. For your own safety don't mess with a ouija board...xx
BinghamtonParanormal (19 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
Hi

Sorry to hear about your problems with the unexplainable. We are here to help. I am the founder of the Binghamton Area Paranormal Society. E-mail us at binghamtonareaparanormalsociety [at] yahoo.com. We want to help you get through this tough time. Visit us at binghamtonparanormal.com. We want to help please!
darkQueen (29 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
scary... 😨 I feel like someones behind me p.s: I think johnie238 is very very very funny lol
johnie238 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-02)
Help! I pimp slapped my ghost and now its angry! OMFG! (Btw it ate all my cheetos.) 😠 not rly but seriously me and my friend hannah are going to try to use a Ouija Board to try to find some spirits. If the spirits are boring I'm going to throw it in the fire and laugh at it.
Olivejuice10 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
I forgot the last part. I have a neice that is 9. Last year when we came back from a vacations. I let her in because she had to pee. We went back out to unload the card. She started yelling for me. I went in and when I got there she said I need toilet paper, I laughed and went on. She then developed a fear of my house and she finally told me that day I was setting on the toilet, I looked into your room and saw his ex wife. She said she smiled and walked through the wall.
Olivejuice10 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-23)
I recently purchased a board and am very leary of it. When I was 15 years old, my best friend had been playing with one of these at a friends house and the board told her she would die at age 19 in a car crash. She was 18 at the time. A year later we were riding motor cycles with friends. The motor cycle she was on clipped our back tire. The motor cycle she was on blew up and she died that day. We lived in the city limits and my firend had always told me she would come back, (need less to say up until this started happening I didn't believe any of this). The night they called my mom to come to the hosp, we lived in the city limits and 3 owls side by side started appearing every day on my porch. We have videos. Then they started appearing at the childs house also. I know 3 owls is a sign of an omen. What does any of this mean? I have alwasys been to afraid to want to know until now. My mom ran a daycare and we kept her child. 6 months after the accident her child would come in take a pink chair and go to the end of the fence and set and talk. I finally asked her who she was talking to and she said her mom. I have never played with one of those boards, I have always been afraid. I recently got married and the man I married his wife died in this house, in the bed I sleep in. She took an overdose. We did test the board, however he doesn't believe in ghost or anything at all but I made him read the safty precaustions and told him I wouldn't do this any other way. Of coarse nothing happened. So I tried it alone. The first word when I asked if there was a spirit that wanted to talk was "scared". I asked its name and it gave me his wife's name. I asked what she was afraid of she said "soil" I again confusing asked why and she said "pesticide" more confused I asked if there was anything I could help her with and I got back " Her Stuf Stord Film" I then said goodbye. I read that they play jokes, but what if its not. I tried it once more and the next name I got was ron w kelly. Dont know who he is but I got off. I do bless the board and say a prayer before and after and I do not invite them and I always ask for a name. Am I playing with fire?
Hipboy125 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
Despite what everyone says, you CAN use the board, but use it with a cross and holy water nearby. You might also want a fireplace/pit to burn it in in case you might need to burn the board.
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
NEVER, ever use these boards. They are portals to pure (un) human evil. Rebuke your use in front of the Tabernacle. Command the demon to leave in Jesus' name. Use Catholic Holy water, blessed salt, and invoke the names of Mary and St. Michael the Archangel - often, and attend Mass, Holy Communion, and confession often. Daily Rosary also helps. Good luck. Contact me at Dukes2352 at AOL.com, if you need more help.
ouija_lee (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-16)
i do Ouija board pritty much every weekend and have been for a long time, can I just say the board its self is not bad its how you use it, the board is a tool to contact the spirits, several things can anger spirits, first you should never use the board where a murder or harsh death has taken place, like someone ells said praying to god or who ever won't work, if needed you can ask a you spirit guide to help and protect you, I have NEVER had a bad experience maybe its because I use the board in a safe way and no what am doing, just don't mess with the board if your not sure,
Fragmaster (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-20)
Why say a prayer to Jesus before using a Ouija board? It is witch craft and Jesus don't like it. It is like a witch praying to god before doing her witchcraft it says in the bible not to mess with this kind of things it goes against the law of Jesus. Basically I am saying why should he protect you if you are doing witchcraft? Just wanted to say this to those people who say to pray to Jesus before you mess with one
Alura (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-21)
Actually, I'd like to fix my statement from before. A lot of people do ask spirits if they want to hurt them. It's good to know, but the only reason it's good to know is so that you can say goodbye and stop talking to them.
Also, a tip: don't walk away from ouija boards before saying goodbye.
Alura (5 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-16)
Okay, first of all, I'm 13, and I've also had supernatural experiences before (so I know where you're coming from), and I'm not going to say you're stupid or dumb for using an ouija board (because a lot of people use them.) But, I'm just wondering, did you say a prayer to protect you from evil spirits before you used it? Also, you should probably refrain from asking if spirits want to hurt you, because 1.) it kind of sounds like you're inviting them and 2.) unfortunately, spirits that are contacted through ouija boards, or, spirits in general, sometimes like to play tricks on people, and scare them. So this spirit probably could have just been messing with you. Some spirits like to lie sometimes, too.

Also, if spirits want to say good bye, I think it's best to leave them be, and not try to get an answer out of them, because you shouldn't anger spirits. It just brings bad things.

Just a little heads up, and if you want to contact me, my email address is on my profile.
lawboy386 (10 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-11)
have they tried to have the house blessed or anything. And what else has happened there if anything?
Wishes2810 (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-09)
Personally I would love to do a quija but I am very aware of what they can do. I'm 13, should I do one?
zoajet (2 stories) (276 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-04-02)
if you ever get haunted by a ghost follow this. Ok first of all, I am aware of the danger and I am also a ouija board user. NEVER burn it for a few reasons
1: You can force more demons to haunt you, and unable to send those that are haunting you back where they came from. In some cases, when trying to burn the board, it will apare as if it was never burned.
2: ouija board demons are stornger then other demons. Your are summoning them from the depts of hell. So normal prayers or exorcism won't work, trust me.
3: The danger or the demons are in the questions you ask.
4:they keep haunting you because you make them see your fear.
Ways that can get rid of them.
1: this is hard to do buy try to just Innor them and show them no fear.
2:this is what I do when being haunted, but don't recamend if not a exparience arts person. To get rid of a ouija board type demon is to counter it with the dark arts.
3:try to ask what and why its haunting you.
4:this one dosent work all the time but try to get it in one room with seals papers on the walls and chant a sealing carimony while tossing salt around to stun its movement. If none of these work, or if anyone has a problem,e-mail me at darkzone98 [at] hotmail.com or dragongod101 [at] hotmail.com hope this all helps, remember DON'T BURN IT
Darren (1 stories) (17 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-30)
Rarely does one have a positive experience with a Ouija board other than the way it can strengthen your faith in the unseen.
October (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-29)
GhostGal, even though I agree with you on not playing the ouija board anymore after you or someone you know being physically threatened, I don't believe that they'll actually do it- not always anyway.

A spirit named Sara told me she wants to kill me, and I'm fine. Perfectly. From time to time I feel I'm being watched, touched, and my hair gets tugged but I'm not being hurt. So I'm not really scared.
Alexia_Bloodroot (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-29)
God Bless you and Cody!
Please never mess with an ouija board! If the power dosen't come from God, there's only one other place it can come from.
Once again, God Bless.
TORRES9LFC (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-10)
Wow,scary stuff! Hows Cody doing by the way? Hope he's ok, alive and well... God bless!
JrGhostHunter (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-03)
Oh, boy. Is Cody OK? That sounds... Creepy! Now I'm afraid to use MY ouija board!
Uh-oh. Gotta go!
Dr.Who is on.
nikkaizz16 (guest)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-03)
i'm kind of freaked out hearing ouija board stories... I should advise everyone that to pray before playing the ouija board... I think its best... I like listening to these stories but try to remember that god is with us. And he'll do anything to protect us. 😁
Afro_nuts (3 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-03)
I think you should have shared some of those chicken wings with the old lady. 😁
deltanova (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-11-08)
so this may be an odd question: even if you don't know that there are ghosts in your presence, can you still use an Ouija board? I have used them in cemeteries and stuff with my friends, but I was just wondering...
Also, can you make your own? Mine was destroyed one night, (scary story, I'm on chat if you want to hear it) so I was thinking paper and a marble or something.
Thanks so much!
Del

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: