You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Green Eyed Guy

Real Ghost Stories

Green Eyed Guy

 

A couple weeks ago I was hanging out at my friend's house. (I'm going to call her Caitlan) She lives in town. We decided to go to the movies. Halfway through the movie she had to go pee. She doesn't like public washrooms so I went with her and waited by the sinks. In the bathroom she was washing her hands then the lights started flickering, the taps turned on and off and every toilet flushed at the same time. We went out of the washroom immediately and we told ourselves that it was some electricity problem (because our town has electricity problems often, like blackouts, etc.)

Right when we got out Caitlan realized she forgot she forgot her jacket so she went back in. I waited right outside next to the street. After a while, someone poked me on the back and I figured it was Caitlan, so I just turned around and was about to ask her if she found her jacket only it wasn't her, it was some guy. Around 5'7, black hair and the most amazing green eyes I'd ever seen!

"Hi" he said,

"Uh hey" I just looked at him. He walked out into the street and in the middle he turned and looked at me and said "Like my little tricks?"

I was about to ask him what he meant when I saw that there was a car coming that didn't even slow down. It was headed straight for him. "Look Out!" I yelled. He just looked at me and smiled. I got chills up my back, then a second later the car hit him, well not really. It went right through him. But instead of ending up behind it he was gone.

Caitlan came out and I was still staring at the spot where he was,

She shook my shoulder and asked if I was ok. Back at her place we fell asleep on the floor in her room. I can't remember all of what happened in my dream but I know that the guy with the green eyes was in it, most of what I remember is him laughing. A very creepy laugh.

In the mourning I and Caitlan were getting breakfast (toast, pancakes and cereal) the microwave turned on and off and same with the tap. I heard a faint laugh, and I new instantly it was the green eyed guy.

I haven't seen or heard from him since.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, EmoChick, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MelLundquist (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-14)
wow that's really creepy if that happened to me I'd run out of the movies as fast as I could
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-19)
Have you ever heard of Spring-Heeled Jack? He picked on women in England in the Victorian times, I think. This story kind of reminds me of that. I don't think Spring-Heeled Jack had normal eyes though, they were fiery, and he shot fireballs out of his mouth. The reason I'm reminded of him is because he seemed to want to mess with you and scare you. One of those weird masculine spirits who think it's funny to get a rise out of females. I'm not going to participate in the whole believe/not believe thing... This time... I just thought of Spring-Heeled Jack and thought I would share.
PyroGirl (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-14)
I'm sorry. 😒 I won't do it again, so can we let it drop? Please, I really don't like arguments.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-12)
Everyone is going to have a different opinion. As long as people are being polite, they have every right to give their opinion.
Most people, however, consider doubt more polite than caps lock and swear words.
PyroGirl (21 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-03-12)
Okay, I am getting annoyed with people leaving comments that say that they don't believe you. [at] people that don't believe, just DON'T LEAVE A DAMN COMMENT, KAY?!?!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-02)
EmoChick, first of all, I'm having a hard time taking you seriously with a name like that, lol.

Secondly, how do you know that we haven't had similar experiences? How do you know we haven't had more violent, disturbing experiences? You don't want us to judge you but you're doing the same thing yourself. And it's not "stupid" that we don't just blindly agree with whatever you say. It's part of the human condition to question everything, and it's our right. Don't post to a site like this if you don't want to hear what people have to say.
Serenity (1 stories) (35 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
The fairy folk of British and Irish lore tend to have green eyes. Enid Blyton ran with this theme in her books so much that I used to be quite disappointed that I didn't end up having magic powers as I have green eyes myself! Anyway, my point is that green eyes could be a sign of the fey.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
hey emo's...
the thing is, the entertainment industry has found big $$ in creating stories that involve young adult creatures (beings) wrapped up with other "normal" young adults... We see it in the movies, and tele series, as well as novels. The story above reflects that same type of storyline... So it should not be a surprise to you that many will not take this as a serious, real life happening. Like I said below, perhaps your is the exception? 😊
Emogirl22 (2 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
This is cool and scary don't let the people believe they just wanted it to happen to them their jelous 😁
EmoChick (1 stories) (14 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
This is to everyone who doesn't believe me.
I don't care if you don't believe me, but I think it's stupid. Just because something similar hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean its not real. And there is so much out there that you don't even know about and most of that you probably don't. So I don't care if you don't believe me, but it's the truth. 😐

Thanks for reading!
❀ 😊
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
I am not so sure about this one. It is a nice story though. He behaves like some demons do but I don't know why he would go around tapping on windows and playing with little girls in the movie theater. The only thing I have to say about slightly believing you is that you came back here to defend your story and make comments. I am still skeptic but that is going to come with the territory.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
eh, I don't know.
These type of interactions... Sound too much like the work of fiction. They just don't really happen this way. Perhaps your story is the exception? Anything is possible, and I'm not posting here to call you out or anything. It does remind me of a story from the Tele or novel... As the details don't match any of those who have come fact to face with a spirit...again, perhaps your is the exception.
EmoChick (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
[at] DeviousAngel
We went to the bathroom before and she was just going to get her jacket, and it wasn't really cold outside, it was kind of a warm night for winter.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
For some reason I get the idea of the guy from End Of Days who is supposed to be the devil. πŸ˜† I remember in the book they described him as having very bright, disturbing green eyes.

I'm not sure that I would wait outside in the cold for my friend to go to the bathroom... I don't know about you but my girl friends and I usually travel in packs, haha. When we go to the bathroom, we go together and leave together. You're both ladies, right?

If it really was a spirit, I keep thinking of Loki, the spirit/god of mischief. Maybe, but I doubt it.
EmoChick (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
[at] BadJuuJuu
I did't put that because I didn't think it would be important. And she said she was going to get her jacket so I said I would stay outside

[at] Surya
So I'm a bad speller? Who cares? And you said you weren't going to leave a comment, maybe you should have stuck with that.

[at] Clairvoyant
Oh,, well if he does all that then I guess I'm kind of glad I only saw him once. πŸ˜•
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
How was the rest of the movie? You say you and your friend went to the bathroom in the middle of the movie. Also that you waited outside by the street for her to get her jacket. Seems odd to wait outside, by the street, when the movie is only half over. Waiting by the street is more common when the movie is over and you're leaving altogether. Going outside, just to have to back inside to finish the movie, when your friend is only going to be a minute, maybe I'm just lazy but that's not something I would do.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
OMG πŸ˜†

I am not even going to waste my energy leaving any comment on this story as it is clearly a badly written fictional story.

Oh and I think you meant morning not mourning in your last paragraph!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
clairvoyant (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
lol I really can't exsplain him he's... Something else entirly but iv dealt with him a lot and I still am, he's always knocking on windows only if I'm in the room and I stay up until like two in the morning doing school work. He freaked the shizz out of my mom because he was staring into the window while she was sleeping, he messes with my lil brothers, I alway hear the next day " I don't want to go to bed, someones trying to get in my window" πŸ€” 😊
aya22 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
[at] lynrinth... If you didn't like a story, just simply pass over it. No need for disrespecting the experience of another person. I learned that once myself too. Anyway, thank you for sharing your story. I wonder if there's any haunted history tied to the place?
lynrinth (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
So you saw a spirit with green eyes. Once. Thank God for that. Let's just hope it stays that way.
EmoChick (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
[at] clairvoyant
Yeah,, so you're saying he's some guy who can just walk through cars and make the electricity go weird? Cause that's pretty cool! (and so is the fact that you made an account just to tell me that!) 😊

[at] petersspirit
Yeah I guess he is pretty smart! And you're welcome! πŸ˜†
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
Hi EmoChick,

I always say that when I die I would love to go haunt some place. I guess this guy is realizing this around where you and your friend were. He seems to be a very smart ghost knowing exactly what he is doing... Thank you for sharing this goosebumps producing story with us!

Greetings,
Peter
clairvoyant (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
goodness I made an whole account just to tell you this, Did this " green eyed guy" have a british accent? If he did then I know him personally, he's not dead, yes its freaky, I have thre same problem with him and its annoy
EmoChick (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
[at] KimSouthO
My friend didn't hear the laugh or see him but everything else like the taps then yeah

[at] SpiritsWindsForever
Maybe πŸ˜‰ 😊
EmoChick (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
[at] looney85
His eyes werent glowing but the were like... Green cristral almost kinda.

[at] KimSouthO
He appeared moostly human,, like if he hadnt gone through the car I would have thought he was human

[at] gothgirl
Im not asking you to believe me and I really don't care

[at] tabby315
Im not sure how he died, I havnt seen him since
tabby315 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
So, if he did die from getting hit by a car it would be kind of like he was going through a death echo.
SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
😭 I have a theory... Maybe he died like that and... Now his spirit used the situation to scare or have fun with people...
PyroGirl (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
WOW! I've had a ghost experiance a lot like that! I'm wondering how and when he died. Please tell us when he comes around again.
With all due respect, PyroGirl
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
Did this 'boy' you saw appear human? Just curious. Did your friend notice or see anything out of the ordincary?

God Bless!
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
WOW! Cool story... Almost like a scary movie...

Can you describe his eyes more... Like where they almost glowing? Did they look human at all...

If he comes around again... Keep us posted!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: