You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I Think There's A Demon Following Me 2

Real Ghost Stories

I Think There's A Demon Following Me 2

 

As I've said in my previous story, I Think There's A Demon Following Me, I've been experiencing some weird things in and out of my house. I've recently gone back to my place in hopes of things getting better but nothing has changed, in fact things have gotten even worse. I think my moving is making this thing think I'm trying to get away from it... Which I am... And I have a feeling it's getting angry.

Anyway, just last night I saw this black figure standing beside my bed, about seven feet tall, watching me. Even though I couldn't see it's face I just knew it was staring at me, and I tried to fall asleep but all of a sudden, right after I turn over on my stomach I feel a heavy weight on me. All over my body. After a few minutes of just that, it wasn't going away and I began to pray to make it stop but it seemed to make it angry as it felt like it grabbed my shoulders and squeezed. I don't know why.

Then, even worse, I felt it flip me over on my back. During all this, I couldn't move, talk, open my eyes. I could barely even breathe, it was torture. And I felt like I was too weak to do anything, I felt dazed and exhausted yet extremely alert.

I felt something cold, like what I'd felt on my wrists in my previous story (a cold force) begin to caress my inner thighs. The touch moved up so that it almost touched my privates and then moved down again. It kept doing this for a few minutes. After that I felt that same force against my throat and it felt like it was in the shape of hands. It grabbed my neck in the position that you would if you were going to choke someone, but it didn't even though it's grip was strong and firm, and I felt cold hands touching my thighs and chest, and suddenly I thought in my head "Goddess, in the name of the Goddess, leave here, right now, you are not welcome" because I was so terrified, and I heard a weird moaning noise and a sharp pain on my cheek.

I swear after that I felt something kissing my lips except their lips were really cold and hard. I remember trying to yell out and finally got out a squeak and my fiance turned around and looked at me. He shook me and yelled "In the name of the Goddess let her go right now! You aren't welcome here, get OUT." And then he embraced me and it was gone but I still felt sick and like I was being watched after that.

The next morning he said he saw black mist floating above me and covering my body, wrapping around my arms and legs and throat, and that I was so pale and freezing cold. He also said when he embraced me he felt a pain in his arms and felt cold.

I know this thing is not gone and I don't know what to do. This story might seem a bit "over the limit" but I promise everything I've just told you is true and this demon thing seems so strong that the Goddess cannot make it go away.

Thanks for reading, comments are appreciated.

Other hauntings by DevilishSia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DevilishSia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scaredgurl777 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-22)
okay I was at my boyfriends house and he turned on his light turned off on its own and then me and my friend were in my kitchen talking about people walking in my back yard and then the door slowly opened on its own again. I didn't think any thing of it until we heard a music and something on the door. I called my boyfriend and he said that its nothing and hung up on my fiend. My friend now is seeing things that she doesn't normaly see things that a 13 year old wouldn't think about. Me I felt like I was getting raped ididnt see it I just felt it and it was so realy and sooo painful and now the pain won't go away I read my torror cards and they had so much to do with what's going on... I don't know what to do and this scares me.
_darkheart_ (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-07)
DevilishSia,

I don't know if you have solfed the problem of the demon but I think I can help, email me if you get this and you want help emokid [at] mtn.blackberry.com or leave your email address =]

_darkheart_
Qqqsharky (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-18)
i know what your going throw if need help let me know I'm here to help
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Devilishsia

Can you let us know what you have tried already to see how we can help you further. Sometimes we need to conform to the beliefs of the one who is haunting us rather than our own. Its like the story of the Jewish Vampire. A vampire who was Jewish was approaching a man to attack. The man was scared and held up a cross and prayed. THe vampire who doesn't believe that Jesus is his savor attacked the man anyway. This story is meant to show that sometimes we need to appeal to what would scare the one who is haunting us.

So I think that you should combine your wiccan beliefs with something else to see what happens. I just want to know what you have already tried so I can better assist you.

Let us know. I hope everything is going ok 😕
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+6
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
Sia: Thank you for replying...but, you didn't answer the two most important questions I posed to you:

"Have you at any time called upon someone or something you now regret?...Have you worked any black magic, or spells for your own benefit that have invloved the restriction of another's free will?"

It's very important that you be honest about this, as the method you use to counteract said spells will differ greatly... And I believe if someone/thing was summoned by you and not with the law of three or "harm it none", your Goddess isn't going to have a whole lot of effect...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-11)
This author has asked for advice, and the thread has once again gone off topic... If you'd said your piece to her, and had your questions answered, move on...

Enough is enough... I certainly hope EVERYONE understands that 😐
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
Oh Jitow, sometimes I just want to pinch your cheek, you are so dang cute. It makes me smile to see you fighting the good fight, it really does. I'm not against Christ, I'm right there in the boat with you on that. It's just that rules are rules. If it were just something you said here or there, I doubt it would cause a bit of flap at all. But you know the rules, and you continue to let yourself cross that line.
Tone it down some, don't throw in anything that might be considered bigoted, and don't slam others that a have a different belief system. Is that so hard?

Jav
Jitow (362 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
Badjuju et al, and I hear the same broken record each time I post from the same crowd. As long as people are here giving bad information, I will be here all I can giving good information. I don't have anything against anyone else's belief, just know what I know and that just so happens to agree with the archives of this site and others like it when discussing solutions to spiritual opression. I am not here to argue religion but we are always attacked and forced to defend our relationship with God through Christ Jesus. I am the messenger, He is the message. If you have a problem with the message then it might be best to take it up with Him. As for me, I will continue to let His Holy Spirit guide me. You all give your advice if you have something that actually can help people, I will continue to let people know what I know works and is proven by this site that it works when nothing else has. You can't argue that with symantics even though someone will try. You are either for Christ or anti-Christ, no way around it.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
epic_fail,
Like so many other posters here, I've gone back and reread the comment you made.
There was nothing at all in your comment that suggests you were saying anything about BJJ. As I read your comment, it was directed at Jitow and you were agreeing with BJJ.
Any other interpretation is a false one. Don't worry, the misunderstanding was not yours.

Javelina
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
BadJuuJuu: no, I don't know you. I'm sorry if I seemed like I was speaking about you in my comment, I was actually commenting on the bible thumpers who have no tolerance for other religions. I also said that there were some good posts in with the lot, people actually giving advice and not backhanding her, and that she should dig trough them and pay attention to the good bits.

Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding.
DevilishSia (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
Granny, no I didn't check my body temperature, and I haven't gotten the time to do what Rook said which is why I'm doing it right after I type this comment.
And I don't know why my fiance didn't wake up, I honestly don't.
And I don't have much family left except my fiance, mother and daughter (who is too young to help me, she's only 11.)
P.S. She doesn't live with me because of the happenings in my house.

Love,
Sia ❤
ambercrystal (23 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
shya-chan, I don't know if you've read the first story but from the first story you can see that the entity is following a person (DevilishSia) because it appears in her house as well as her parents house.

Also I want to add some things to my last comment and I agree with people who've advised to get rid of the negative energies. Try to get rid of the fear when you are faced with the entity, just try to focus on something positive (maybe love, love is a very strong emotion so it might help).

Again, I hope you get rid of this entity DevilishSia
shya-chan (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-10)
Hello DevilishSia. This is my first time on this site but I was reading your stories and the comments made to your stories [exculding the arguments lol I did not want to read them at the moment] for the past hour. I hope things will get better for you. From my point of view. I think that this spirit/demon wants to have a relationship with you. I was thinking that in your first story and this story further confirmed my thoughts. However, I could be wrong too. I think if your rituals do not work you should call a medium or preist. Also no demon can enter your house unless it has been invited in or there has been something that allowed it to come in. For example, an oujia board is the main thing [or portal] that allows a spirit or a demon to enter your house. Thus, if you were to burn it while the spirit is still in your home and refuses to leave. It will never leave because you closed the portal [burnt the board]. So from reading your story I think your shoes when you were 9 years old were the cause of this. Your shoes might have had some bad energy on them and thus when you brought it home you kind of invited those energy in. Then you say you found the shoe torn right. So the demon/spirit might be trying to close off anything that can make you able to send it back. This makes your sitation complicated [i hope I do not confuse you because I believe you should know what might have really happened to help you get rid of this]

And so, I strongly reccomend you to do the things rookdygin said and from the timing it has been going on which is terribly long I do not think it will be easy for you to get rid of this since the spirit might have become stronger with the amount of time it spent feeding off your bad energies [all the times you were depressed,angry,hurt,irritated,lost self-esteem etc.] However difficult it might be it is not impossible. You need to stay calm and positive and believe that what you are doing will work. You will achieve peace.

PS if I said anything wrong please do tell me. I am not very experienced but I have quite some knowledge about this things because I come from a country where spirits,pessesions,demonology,ghost festival, ghost marriages etcs. Are very commonly told stories here.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Sia: Like BJJ, I've gone back and re-read both of your stories... There are several points that I need some clarification on, if you would be so kind to indulge me...

In your first account that was submitted on 6/29, you stated that you'd thrown up about 6 times, and by three in the morning, while typing out your story, you felt cold... Did you happen to check your body temperature at that time?...A touch of the flu, or even food poisoning could have been the culpret, as high fevers can cause hallucinations, chills, nightmares, and bouts of sleep paralysis...

Also from your first submission, you state that the demonic face you saw outside the window only lasted for a split second, and yet you're able to give a full descripton and tell us about the howl/scream it emmitted before vanishing... All in a split second... Now this could be a case of driving illusions, I've had them myself... Sometimes one has no idea how tired they are when behind the wheel for extended periods...

Now, on to this story... This entity was able to flip you onto your back, but your fiance didn't rouse from slumber until he heard you "squeak"?...

Somewhere under all these embellishments, I believe there is something of a paranormal nature going on, but you have to be up front with us if you really want any help... Have you at any time called upon someone or something you now regret?...Have you worked any black magic, or spells for your own benefit that have invloved the restriction of another's free will?

Just out of curiousity, have you asked your family for help, and if so what is their advice?
ambercrystal (23 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
frst advice to Sia. When I read your first story I thought that a hex or acurse was planted on you because the entity seemed to follow you arround but after I've read your second story it might just be a demon either playing with you or just doesn't know how to show affection to you and is jealous because of your fiance which might make the entity quite brutal and angry. I would suggest a banishing spell/potion (whatever you lie best) and maybe call upon your goddess or just elements to make the spell/potion stronger. I realy hope my advice is helpful and since you are wicca it's only fair to get help from earth or as a person from whatever you believe in.

Secondly. This is a second time when I've come upon a religious discussion but this time a person who has posted this story has a huge problem with what is assumed a dark entity and so I really think we should respect Sia and stop the religious discussion. I think that Sia should choose for herself advice from whatever religion she wants and please people respect other peoples religion.

Thank you, best hopes for you DevilishSia
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
DevilishSia, having gone back and reread both your stories, all the support given to you by Wiccans on this site, all the good and intelligent advice offered, I have to ask, have you taken any of the good advice? I saw you tell Rook that you would try his advice, but never said if you actually tried it. The only "advice" that I have seen you admit to having tried was the advice given by a 13year old who told you to physically attack a non-physical being...
Have you tried any of Rook's advice? You have been given great suggestions by him as well as others. What were the results of the good advice given?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Epic, you do not know me, and I will not explain myself to you or anyone else, but the day you see me slap someone in the face fir being a Wiccan is the day I will get "world's biggest hypocrite" tattooed across my forehead. I will not bash someone for their beliefs, although I will point out if I think someone is damaging their own message by the means they choose to convey it. So far I have not seen if the OP has stated that she has or hasn't tried any of the advice given. If I missed that in all the chaos, I apologize. But all the advice in the world isn't going to help if the OP doesn't apply it.
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Jitow, BadJuuJuu said what I wanted to say before I got the chance, so I'll let that be. What I will say is that this person is asking for advice, and all most of you people are doing is chastising her for being wiccan. She wanted advice and help from us, and all you guys can do is slap her in the face for it because she's not christian? If you call yourselves christian, then I'm fearful of what your god will say to you when you pass on.

Devilishsia, please ignore them, and please also take some ims to read hrough the comments. In all this retorical bs there'd some good advice.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+5
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Jitow, I have been here awhile and all I've ever seen you do is argue religion. You're heart may be in the right place, but the way you choose to convey your message is abrasive and usually involves name calling and mockery. If you could tone down the insults you might find people much more willing to listen to you.

This comment from Jitow is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
Hi thankyou for sharing your story I would be shiat scared if I were in your boots. Psalm 23 is the prayer for protection, if wish say and believe it. Pray to st micheal the ark angel to protect you guys, maybe get the house blessed good luck. Cheers di
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
DevilishSia: I'm sorry that all these bleep-holes can do is argue and spout religious retoric when you're asking for help. I'll say what I said before: you need to clense and bless your house and yourselves in whatever way your religion does it. You need to do this POSTE HASTE. As in NOW. You cannot wait for more advice or for this to get better until you do this. I reccomend sage. Its what I do when I have trouble with malicious entities because its such a strong purifier. I also advised you in my post so long ago to to sleep with something sacred or holy, or something that symbolizes protection, and I advise you to urge your fiance to do the same. This thing might be angry at him for protecting you.

And one more thing: try not to listen to these jackholes here bashig their religions over your head. My god may just as well be tour goddess, because my god has many forms. That's what I believe. What I'm saying is that I don't see any difference between our faiths other than how we practice them. You just need to ha e strong confidence that the goddess will protect you. Any hesitation, and it will pounce.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
DevilishSia,

Sorry for the 'outburst' that seems to have happened here on your experience. Take it with a grain of salt... (lol).

In a way I feel responsible I asked Jitow to show the results of the research done in the YGS archives and the next time I drop in for a visit there is all kinds of 'stuff' being tossed about.

So please try to ignore the comments that detract from your experience... Better yet, let me see if I can 'lure' them away to one of mine...

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=5020

Let's take it over here folks... I think the title of my experience speaks for itself why it's a good place to move... Besides I would like to address some things that have been brought up but do not want to detract from the O/P's experience.

And Trix... Take your time, you do not have to rush things. It's your experience, tell it in your own time and place, but thanks for the vote of confidence. 😁

Respectfully,

Rook
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Sorry about that Sia. =/

Have you tried what Rook advised? I hope it helps.
DevilishSia (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
I kind of need help and all you're doing is arguing...

Love,
Sia ❤
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Thank you for the pointers Granny. ^^ Much obliged. I didn't know how to add the posters. XD But thanks =]
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Ashy: I don't know if you're familiar with how to navigate on this site so I'll give you some pointers: If you click on a poster's screen name it will take you to their profile, where a lot of us have posted bios... Just one way to get to know others here...Also, you'll notice the heart icon beside the poster's name, and on the right side of the story... If you click on those, that puts that particular poster or story in your favorites list on your profile...
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
You're very welcome. =D
Thanks as well! =3 I will be posting my stories soon on Monday until the submit your story page is back up. ^^
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Ashy: Thank you!...Sorry you're troubled, and by the way, welcome to YGS...It's all good 😊
AshyVikernes (1 stories) (32 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-08)
Granny I really am sorry. My soul is VERY imbalanced lately. So it makes me act out oddly.;_;
I really am not like this at all. I feel bad mostly because I put a bad first impression on this site. But sure I shall and I will love to. =]

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: