You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Office Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Office Ghost

 

It all started on Monday at 2:00 p.m. I was helping my mom at her office. She sent me in the back room to shred some important papers. I turned to the back of the room were the cleaning supplies were when I saw a transparint shadow about 6 feet tall. I thought I had finally lost it but then I told my mom in the car and she said she saw the same thing once!

On that Saturday when there wasn't anyone there at the office except my mom, me, and her office friend Sally heard a big bang! I ran back to the copy room to find a tub of food from their store all over the floor! Now the activity has gotten even worse.

On that Tuesday I was sitting behind my moms desk and I heard a growl right behind me it was so loud that the workers clear across the room even heard the growl! I asked my moms co-workers what their experiences were. Sally said when she was at the office alone she heard a thump right behind her computer chair, she said she was so scared that she ran out of the office building! Then my mom said that when she was catching up with her work she was walking over to get resources the books flew off the bookcase self at her!

So on Sunday my mom had to get her resources all put together before she has to go to work the next day. We had our shi-tzu Duke with us. I was sitting on the chair in the middle of the office when we all heard clear as day footsteps coming around the corner towards us. My moms dog Duke went right towards the sound. I followed him and when I turned the corner Duke was staring at the corner. I went over to him and felt a very bad presence there. Duke and I ran out to my mom and said there was a very bad presence at the right corner! She got what she needed and we got out of the office.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, buffyrestinpiece, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
Oh wow now that's scary! I would hate to work there with something like that roaming around... Nooo thank you! You are all very brave to put up with this entity but I highly recommend that the office needs to be blessed, whatever this is does not like you all being there!

Has anyone research the place if anyone has pass away there?

Keep us posted if anything else happens.

And thanks for sharing your story.
unicorns_16 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
Well, there's no guy here suggesting to call TAPS.

Anyways, buffyrestinpiece, it's probably a disturbed spirit in the office. Maybe you should ask your mom to bless the place? (With your mom's boss permission of course)

Unicorns_16
victorygirl (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
She didn't, but another guy said "why don't you call TAPs?" I thought that was not a helpful comment.
hannahisabella (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
i agree unicorns_16 she didn't mention anything about TAPS...
unicorns_16 (2 stories) (13 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
victorygirl,

Where did she mention saying she's going to see TAPS? O.o
victorygirl (1 stories) (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
First of all, TAPS is a fake tv show, so no use going to them. From everything you are saying, it sounds evil or demonic. Better to get a priest to bless the place, or bless it yourselves.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: