You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Son's Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Son's Paranormal Experiences

 

My son was 6 years old when he had his first encounter with the paranormal. A couple of years ago we were going through our normal bedtime routine bath, brush teeth, give everyone hugs and then tucked into bed. After a hour I heard noises coming from his room, I thought he had gotten back up to play some more after I left the room. I waited a few minutes to see if he would settle down and go to sleep but I kept hearing the noise coming from his room, so I went back into his room to put him back in bed.

When I walked in the room he was pacing back and forth across his bed on his knees which totally scared the living daylights out of me cause he has bunk beds and he was on the top. At first I thought he was still asleep and was trying to sleep walk but then he looked at me and wanted to know where the little boy went to. I asked him what little boy was he talking about because there was no one in the room but us. He pointed over to a corner on the other side of the room and said " no there was a litte boy right over there!"

A few nights later the little boy appeared again, but this time it really concerned me because when I walked in the room my son was actually standing in the bed instead of on his knees like the time before. I asked him why he was standing in the bed and he said because the little boy wanted him to jump. I took him off the top bunk and put him to bed on the bottom bunk.

Later that night I was watching t.v. And out of the corner of my eye I saw a little boy duck behind our love seat and was peeking over the back of it. I called my son's name and the boy ducked back behind the love seat. I got up and looked over the back of it and no one was there. So I have also seen the little boy. He looks to be about 5 or 6 years old with looks like blonde hair. Those are the only times that he has been seen though he hasn't been seen since.

I have lived in the same place for the past 10 years now, so I have many more stories to tell.

Other hauntings by cherokeekydd

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Louisiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cherokeekydd, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
Thank you, geetha
Scince I have posted about this,I've been doing some thinking about it.
A few years ago one of my neighbors... Her son had commited suicide. He was 13 years when he was alive he always bullied both my sons and would run them back into the yard. I also caught him a couple of times stealing our gas cans a couple of times. But not knowing who little boy is, could it be possible that it is this teenage boy but appearing to be younger?
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-19)
When I ready your story, I thought this ghost boy would be either an evil or sinister ghost OR (I hope I don't get jumped for this) a demon pretending to be a small boy. I'm saying this because I have heard it being mentioned before that demons can easily pretend to be a child. You mentioned that you don't see him anymore and your son hasn't mentioned him. I don't think he is gone. Like you said, you took the precautions to protect your son so the ghost (I'm saying ghost because I can't prove that he is a demon) so he went into hiding. There are people who have experience in dealing with this stuff and you will be hearing from them. But I think you should take extra precautions when it comes to your son.
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-09)
Hi Trix.
Not really sure if the little boy is actually gone or not I myself haven't seen him except for the one time... My son hasn't said anything else about him... Seems scince I've started making him sleep on the bottom bunk. And I stay in the room with him for half the night the little boy don't come around anymore, but he (my son) has seen a few others. I've had other experiences here. I'll post them soon.

Thank you for your comment.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-07)
Hi cherokeekydd, oh my word... What a scary experience for both of you. If it was me I would have cleansed my house and if he was still around I would have definitely put some ground rules down for this naughty little ghost. I don't like the intentions of this ghost because even a child will know not to jump of a bed that high. I get the impression that he wanted your child to jump and get hurt-now that is not polite at all. Luckily you say he left your house now. Are you sure he is gone? Argh... I get the hippy shake just even think about what your child went through. I hope all is better now. Take care. Trix. ❤
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
oops! To add to the last comment. The only way my son will sleep in the room is if I'm in there with him
cherokeekydd (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
thanks for the comments:

Not really sure why he was hanging around here. But I think he probably disappeared cause my son now sleeps on the bottom bunk... He refuses to sleep on the top at all. And won't sleep in the room by hisself either. I asked him why and he just says it's creepy. I say the little boy is gone cause I haven't seen him myself anymore and my son hasn't said anything else about him.
PandaBear (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-06)
Well when your son had said "He wants me to jump" I widened my eyes because it sounds to me as though this little boy wanted to kill your son (I know its far fetched but that is what it sounds like to me) or maybe at least get him to break something! What puzzles me is that the little boy just disappeared. And why was he there in the first place? 😕 😕 😕
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-08-05)
Interesting story cherokeekydd! And I look forward to reading more of your ten-year experiences in this house. I have a feeling that you have seen plenty and you have the insight, as I like to call it. I believe it has passed down to your son and my insight did from me to my daughter. Now for this little mischieveous entity... I believe it is either a "ghost" from your past or from this house. He has found a playmate with your son. I would suggest that your son sleeps on the bottom bunk every night and if the little entity becomes too rambunctious... Scold him as you would your son. Sometimes the entity will go away if it can have no "fun" anymore.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: