You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demon From Online Ouija Board

Real Ghost Stories

Demon From Online Ouija Board

 

So a few days ago I decided to play the Online Ouija Board. At first I really did not think much would happen. So being a teen, I decided to not take it seriously. That was the BIGGEST mistake I ever made.

At first the spirit seemed very friendly so I got annoyed and asked to talk to a demon. It moved the pointer to "yes" and it left. So I asked if there was a demon talking to me. It moved the pointer to "yes". Again I would like to remind you I did not take it seriously. So I probably did the dumbest thing ever in my life. I asked it to prove it was real. It moved the pointer to "yes". The next thing I knew was the pointer started to shake and move around. I shut the game off thinking it was a glitch in the game. That night nothing happened so I laughed it off thinking it was just a game.

The next day I started having a feeling like someone was watching me. I thought it was because I was staying up too late at night. Anytime I would turn around to see if it was my mom, dad, or younger sister, nobody was there. At that point I started getting worried. That night when I went to bed I did everything I would normally do, I played with my sister with her toys, and when she fell asleep I watched a movie. As I was watching my movie I felt like someone was by me, so I turned around and whispered "what" but no one was there. I got really scared and decided to go to sleep. When I was trying to sleep I felt like whatever it was left. I was able to sleep and felt fine.

a few days passed and I still felt like someone was there so I tried to ignore it. That did not help at all it made things worse. I guess it was mad at me because one night when I was trying to sleep I felt a light weight on top of me. I thought it was my cat but when I tried to open my eyes I could not open them. I was so scared. I tried to move and yell only to find out I could not move or yell. I laid there for what felt like forever. I could feel him watching me. When I was able to moved I laid on my bed in terror.

After a few days I got used to having him around. He is quiet but does not want to be ignored. When I feel him near I smile so he knows I am not ignoring him. Once in awhile he will make his presence a little stronger.

a few days later my friend invited me to her birthday party. I was happy and said I would be there. In a week I went. We were both happy to see each other. I told my other friend at the party I used a ouija board. There was one problem all my friends were against the ouija board. My friends' mom told me how I could get rid of what I released. I thought about it at the party. I was going to try it until that night.

When I got home I stayed up for an extra half-hour before I had to go to bed. That night when everyone in my house was sleeping I started hearing tapping noises on the walls. I passed it off thinking it was one of my cats. When they started to get louder I got out of bed only to find all my cats sleeping. I walked in my hallway trying to find what was causing the noise. There was nothing that could cause the noise. I became scared and ran back to my room. When I was in my room I felt a cold breeze go past me. All my windows were shut and my air conditioner was off. I stood in my room scared. When I went to my bed it felt like someone was watching my every move. When I was able to sleep it still felt like someone was there.

The next few days passed and I would still feel him there. He would make his presence stronger and I would fight it. He seemed to enjoy pushing his presence at me. Every so often he started pushing harder and I would whisper "stop" when I said that he would stop. For example if I searched "how to get rid of a demon" he would push his presence at me and I would whisper "stop".

This next thing that happened I was shocked by it. One night my mom had a bad headache so my dad took my younger sister to the store. He offered for me to come but I said "no" because I was talking to a friend on a laptop. They left and my mom went to take a shower. When she was in the shower I went to get something to snack on. I went to the kitchen and got something. When I was pouring my snack my guinea pig started to squeal like he was in pain, so I ran into the other room to check on him. Soon as I got there he was fine. When I turned around I heard someone in a nasty voice say, "stay still". I stood there for what felt like forever but was probably no more than a few minutes before I ran to my room.

The next few days nothing happened other than he would push his presence at me. I learned to live with that. It was not really bothering me that much. I started to get use to having him around. I thought I was fine but I was wrong.

A few days later I started to see a black blob. Ever since I saw the black blob I have been able to see some spirits at night. I once saw a pure white cat walk across my floor. At first I thought it was mine but mine all have markings. For example: today I was in my room and I saw a white figure that looked like a person walk toward my closet door.

Am I going crazy or something? I have read other stories where people have claimed to see ghosts. If I am starting to see ghosts, what do I do? If anyone can see or sense ghosts please comment to this story and help. I am not really scared of ghosts. It just seems strange to be able to see them. I really don't know what to do.

Other hauntings by werewolfluv

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, werewolfluv, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MOSES47 (1 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-08-05)
Hello help me am tired of poverty. Irealy need demon of riches
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-24)
SpoonbillD3m0n - just because you've used a Ouija Board and nothing happened to you doesn't mean our warnings and cautions aren't valid. Have you read any other Ouija Board stories on here, or seen any "based on a true story" stories? Many of these people weren't as fortunate as you seem to be. And some of these people experiment with the Board once, nothing happens, so they do it again thinking the same thing will happen. Nothing. It turns into just a game and then they get hold of something that completely disrupts their lives and they come here to get advice on how to deal with it. Even after admitting they have read all the advice not to use one.

So good for you that you haven't experienced anything. I hope never to read a story from you stating you have something in your home and it is wrecking havoc on you and your family.

As for us, we're going to continue to offer the advice we think is appropriate, whether you or anyone else agrees with it or thinks we're overreacting.
SpoonbillD3m0n (1 posts)
-2
9 years ago (2015-05-24)
I personally don't take ghosts or "demons" seriously because, it's a game. I played it months ago nothing has happened to me after that. I know that this story is fake. C'mon People get a grip and stop thinking so negatively about spirits. You guys won't use a ouija board because your afraid? As long as you "Say you prayers" and be nice to the spirit, nothing bad will happen. So calm down!:D
Lucifai (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-28)
Werewolfluv, might I ask what online ouija board did you use? If used properly they're perfectly safe. I really need to know thank you, and blessed be. ❤
white_noise (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-12)
My dad used a normal board when he was younger. He said they had one I still do not really know why but anyway he said nothing ever happened to him.
Shylaw (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-30)
hi werewolf love. I'm a teen too and I also did a dumb thing. But here is some tips. But first my story to you... It was kind of like yours I asked it to prove it... But I almost ended up possed... Anyways go to a church and get the priest to put holy water around the place or you can exiosclam or however to spell it I Don't know 😕 but anyways hang in there you will be alright
MyrninsGirl101 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
I have used an online ouija board and they are all just programed to say certain answers! Absolutely nothing will happen with an online one! It's the real ones you shouldn't use!

MG101 ❤
Diliah (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
I do not believe that you have summoned anything through the online Ouija bored... But by using this alternative to a real one, you opened the door for an EVIL spirit. Not necessarily a demon mainly because you haven't been attacked. An evil spirit is more like it. They can fool you into believing that they are indeed demons because our minds are open to anything if we believe the supernatural. I do think that you should do something about this. And I would suggest no longer opening yourself up like that and inviting something to walk into your life.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
Jesuschrist1,

Well you get a prize for being not only the worst 'Thumper' I've come across in a long, LONG time. You've called yourself 'Jesuschrist1' isn't that what they call 'Taking the Lord's Name In Vain'?

Please Push Off and go Preach somewhere else.

Rook
Jesuschrist1 (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-18)
These "demons" you speak of hold no power over us. If you confess with thine mouth that the lord up in heaven raised his son Jesus Christ from the dead you are SAVED. When you open your mind to crazy thing such as online ouija board or anything in a devilish manner, god doesn't have the ability to keep you safe. It is YOUR actions that put you where you are and only knowing this can you help your self. God created us with free will, if he wanted us to be like robots and follow his every command he could have. But he decided to give us free will. If you HONESTLY have a real issue with a spirt, all you need to say is "In the name of Jesus Christ go away" Done, Problem solved. These spirits hold nothing against the power of the lord. "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthenith me." Philippians 4:13. It doesn't say most things people. ALL THINGS. Banish those spirts away people, they are nothing compared to gods matchless word.
Cielo (1 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-10-28)
Playing ouija board is the biggest mistake someone could ever do in their life. My brother Javier onces played ouija online board, he started seen a lot of ugly things going around. Like around tree weeks later he decides to play it again and started cursing at the oija online board. At night time a dmon reveal to him telling him that he was going to die soon. The next day I woke up and went to his room, he was dead, all scratch, with blwck and blues and his eyes were totally white. My boyfriend told me he got posesed by an angry demon. 😭 you should ask god for protction
Ek121 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-08)
I really wanted to reply to this. If your telling the truth then that great. I'm a witch. And the one thing we do when we feel something 'evil' is create a smudge. This can be made out of stinging nettles for purification, and some grass. Make a bundle of it and tie it with string. Burn the smudge throughout the house in every room. Put salt around the window seals and exits to the home. The one thing I strongly suggest telling the 'demon' "This is my home! You will not hurt me!" You must be strong willed. This might provoke a demon. I have yet to deal with a nasty spirit. But that is my teachings. It's the same when dealing with a psychic vampire. You can't let them get the better of you. It should only last a few days. I've heard that Catholics priests are good with exersisms as well. Good luck.
Ind15000 (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-01)
1. I wouldn't be complaining you WANTED the demon to come!
2. I have never really heard of online ouija boards so... I don't know sprinkle holy water on your computer? 😕
3. Maybe you could say a prayer to your religens god! That's what I do when I sense bad spirits!
Best of luck to you! 😊
Bubbly-Pockets (1 stories) (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-12-28)
Thats why you should NEVER use a Ouija board, regardless online or not. You practically invited the thing in to come and torment you! Sweety, I suggest seriously getting your house clensed before things get worse. Trust me, a good friend of mine went insane because she used a Ouija board.
~Kira
SafetyTorch (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-25)
...Are you kidding me?:| I'm sorry but you kind of don't deserve help. You called the "demon" on to yourself. I have a feeling you just made this story up just to get attention, who knows? I dunno, this story just doesn't seem very real. Well whatever the case just be smarter next time and don't call something on to yourself that you don't know the outcome or if it is dangerous.
daddysbabygirl911 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-20)
I have never actually seen a ghost/spirit but I can feel them around me. Sometimes their presence is very strong. Does this mean I am sensitive?
HauntedGirl0413 (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-29)
effiedickerson-

A kindhearted demon? In my experience I've never known a demon to be kindhearted...

Werewolfluv- you did a very foolish thing asking to talk to a demon... But what's done is done. If this spirit did come from the online board (which I doubt, I think you just opened yourself up to it like others have said) you won't be able to get rid of it by destroying the board but you can use the more traditional methods of cleansing. My fiance's father has done cleansings before and is getting ready to cleanse my bedroom. He said that the thing that works best is to find someone who you trust that is close to God (including yourself if you're religious) and read the passage in the bible about putting the blood over the door frame as a sign of faith. Then, take Holy water or annointing oils and say something to the effect of "just as they showed their faith, I show mine and ask in the name of the Father God that whatever negative entities reside here leave and never return". Then go to the four corners of the room and place drops of the water or oils in each one. (Make sure you go from the back corners out towards the door. Some entities can become trapped if you do the door first) then put some oil or water on your fingers and rub it over the door. If it's only in one room then you're done or you can do it in every room of the house if you need to.

As far as seeing spirits... If you're sensitive, you're sensitive. Period. I know it can be scary because I'm sensitive too. The most important thing is to not let them know you're scared and to know when to get help. Good luck with all of this. ❤
textbud13 (19 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-11-21)
omg why did you click out your ment to say goodbye because if goodbye isn't said the game is not over for the spirt and it will hunt you and why do it anyway because some evil ones won't accempt goodbye
FallenAngelDreams (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-21)
Duuuude, you gotta put your self into a form of meditation to get rid of your demon. Trust me I do this. Imagine a feild, any feild, its yours. Then imagine a gate or a door. Walk through it. Imagine a bubble with a sitting space and sit down and wait for it. Talk to it ask what it wants but when your done get up and thank it before you leave. Remember to close the door or gate after you. That part is vital. Close the way you enterd. Let me know if it works. It does with me!:)
Shadowsofthepast (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Out of curiosity what is the site you used mainly so I can see if this is true cause I want to use a ouija board
ladygreywolf (17 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
"I got annoyed and asked to talk to a demon"...What? Why would you do that, in so many words you put out an invite. Demons per say there are no friendly demons some will lie to you and try to make you think it is harmless but its all tricks and the plan is to gain control they gain strength from your fear from your interaction. The fact that you think it was from this online board game,,, it was just a portal or a tool for you to invite this entity. I am still totally floor your actually requested a demon basically that's an open invite, spirits and demons are not all fun and game its not some funny joke which I am sure you are realizing now. Once invited some will follow a specific interest and some will attch to the property, I have had one extremely memorable experience with renting the wrong property - I had one particular home that I had an "occupant" in my spare bathroom I tried a number of things such as adorning the door frame with olive oil and a prayer leaving a cross and opened bible in the bathroom that kept things quite for a while -granted no one ever used the bathroom and the door was kept shut. Until one day for no reason my son alerted me to the fact the door was open and lights on and a growling was coming from it, scaring him. At that very moment he was telling me the large jar of olive oil flew off the top of the fridge and shattered at my feet I moved to go close the door to that bathroom and grab my children to leave I was literally knocked off my feet and laid frozen on the floor I tried to recite the Lord's prayer and no sound came from me after a few moments of being stuck I was released I grabbed my children and never returned - I hired movers to move my stuff out and stayed with family while in the process of moving I NEVER RETURNED TO THAT HOUSE. I am a spiritually strong person I have strong senses as well with spirits and such, good or bad I am generally uneasy with them. These entities are not to be played with it is not just a game some of them do mean you harm playing with these things your are rolling your dice and that doesn't always end well and something's you cannot reverse.
I can tell you that no matter what stay firm, do not invite, every time you feel that presence I would tell it directly and firmly to leave that it is not welcome and comand it in the Lords name to leave, and pray when you feel fear - this may help it has helped me before but does not work with every entity
BlanknameSpace (1 stories) (24 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Is this serious? Are you trolling? Give me a website name. Please.
velvetynighttime (guest)
-1
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
I used and online ouija and I asked if there was any good and kind spirits it went to "yes" and then I asked if it meant me any harm (just in case) and it went to "yes" again! I know it was probably just a glitch/random answer but I got spooked and just exited it. I didn't know how to properly close it.
Nothing has happened but will it?

Velvety Nighttime xx
effiedickerson (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-25)
well I got a board for christmas yah I know christmas from my dad but he said it was fine but my mom got rid of it saying there evil so now I don't trust anythin like that but you should go to church start praying and its maby just yah a demon but maby a kindhearted one I mean if he has not hurt you yet. But when he said stay still maby he did somthin to you that made you see ghosts now or even helping you like you could of gotton hurt if you didn't stay still right there. I'm not sure but just be nice to it and don't make anythin mad. ❤
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-24)
The real irony is that I see the online ouija at the bottom of everyone's posts... The add is there taunting and calling to me to play, but I dare not. I'm going to try a different angle with this one. Why couldn't you attract something by using a computer game? If your intention is there and you are asking for contact from something, I think that is the crucial part of the puzzle here. I kind of doubt the validity of the claim, but I'm not discounting it entirely yet. I have heard of spirits using phones and other electronic means of communications before, after all, they sometimes show up in pictures and videos, and can be heard with the presence of white noise. What do you guys think? I mean at least consider the possibility. I happen to think it's probably your imagination as well, but I'm still not 100% on that.
herohead (2 stories) (61 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-21)
well belief can move mountains...
So why not open a door to demons?!
I really hope it stops, maybe you should go to the church for help...

I will pray for you.
the_seven (4 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-05)
THIS IS SCARY. But if I were you, I would try and distract myself with other things like a sport, a hobby, going to church and pray, spend time with friends and family,etc. Believe me, it will work. May be you are over stressing yourself. When you search for trouble, it comes to you. So, stop thinking about it. And if it still persists then don't let the " Demon " over take you or to be the dominant one. Show him who the boss is...

With concern,
Jenis
oceansea (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-18)
I have to say that I doubt a true Demon is attached to you because you played an online and automatically generated game of Ouija.
You seeing spirits suddenly because of this. Possiblilities nill. You have most likely opened yourself up to spirits becuase you thought that you are being followed by one. Therefore you would open your senses more in an effort to track something that may be viewed as a threat. (Simple evolution from the Adam and Eve to you!) Hence, you may are seeing them!
stephyw2001 (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-18)
Indigo you're so right! I had 3 guinea pigs throughout my life, and those little things are quite clever. They love attention, and especially if they haven't gotten it lately, they will squeak and chatter and turrrrr. Mine knew the sound of the kitchen and would just scream for its lettuce. "Oui! Oui! OOOOOUUUI!" haha, they're so cute. I'm not sure if they get along with all cats, I think it depends on how good your cat is. I think they're great little pets.

Ok, but anyway, the online Ouiji? I think this "demon" is in your head. I've "played" real Ouiji and I think it was always one of the other players moving the thing. Nothing ever happened to me, not to say that it doesn't happen to others. My opinion, its only as scary as you think it is. I personally don't think that "game" its scary, so I really don't ever choose to blame it. I think, more than the Ouiji, its the invite that the "player" grants the spirit that is more of the trouble maker than the Milton Bradley board game is. (or is it Parker Bros?) Whatever. If you cats are sleeping peacefully, I doubt you have demons roaming the house.
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-18)
I have to agree with everyone so far. But what do you mean by "pushing his presence at you"?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: