You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Paranormal Investigation

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Investigation

 

The Following is not completely a personal experience but a legend that I have had a part in investigating.

Year (s): 1995-2003

Location: Tifton

Type of Entity: T-2 (tier two minimum danger)

Case File: Alpha 0111

Lead Resarcher: Josh Barnes

Type of Investigation: Roaded Ghost

Time of Investigation: Night

Client of Investigation: City of Tifton

In 1996 the night was like any other I was taking a bath when I heard my Brother mention a ghost that haunts the road in front of my house. Legend has it that a couple coming home from prom in the early 60's got hit by another car.

Fast forward until 2002 I'm 10 years old and being a kid I decided to investigate this legend. Luckily for me there was work happening on both sides of the road. So there was no traffic on that road. So me and a few friends got permission from the town commissioner to "investigate" this road. We sat in the road in pairs, each pair was back to back.

At midnight a car came down the road it seemed solid behind me another came down the road swerving like a drunkard was driving it. We like normal got out of the way the cars crashed and then disappeared. We looked around there and saw no debris or anything like that.

This is where we let our stupidity show, and decided to use a Ouija board we got 2 spirits named "Jack" and "Jane" it was a very creepy feeling. Turns out the two "spirits" are actually a inccubus and succubus who decided to toy with us. We ended up geting that road blessed. There has been only 2 recent incidents on that road.

**Sorry for the formal style this is a case file. I am a legit Paranormal Investigator.**

Other hauntings by SirAader

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SirAader, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
Dear Ari,

Thank you for the response. I do not mean to demean or offend any one. That is what I stated in my comments also. I requested the Mods to be more careful as we all respect this site. See the way O/P gave his reply trying to denigrate Rook. It is good that Geetha gave a suitable rebuke.

I agree that the Mods have a lot of responsibility on their shoulders. Still it is only my request to maintain the standard of the site. That is all.

Thanks again Ari. Btw why haven't you commented on my new narrative.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
Dear sds,
Although I know whatever you stated in your comments was done with good intentions, I cannot but help quote Miracles51031 here from another story's comment section:

"A lot of times it does appear as if we just toss BS stories in here, but we don't. There really are guidelines we have to adhere to and, even though I've requested this rejection category a couple of times, the administrator (s) haven't given us the option to reject a story based on our opinion that it is complete bullsh*t. (I still have my fingers crossed, though.)

And, yes, if y'all are counting sometimes there are only 3 new stories in a days' time. But you really don't see the dozens that are sent back because we just cannot publish them. Sometimes I wonder what the reaction would be if we did just that, though😆"

See they are trying, and they are doing it voluntarily too.It's just not that easy, and I know that you know it too.

Regards
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
Dear All,

This is what I highlighted in my comments in the story "The Creature That Hides Beneath My Nephews Bed Part 2". I requested the Mods to keep an eye on such stuff.

Please, I have been in this site for a few years now and I value this site and I am privileged to be a member of this site. To tell you frankly, 3 of my submissions were rejected, even though I vouched that they were real. Still I have no regrets and at that point of time, I felt proud that this site is having such standards to ensure publication of experiences.

But these kinds of stories reduce the value and respect the site commands among the readers. So please don't encourage these "Stories" and now-a-days, there are quite a few stories being published of this sort.

As far as this story is concerned, the O/P says that "I am 10 year old" and says he has decided to investigate and said all sorts of tales. Even a kid would say this is fake.

I don't mean to offend anyone but my only concern is that let us maintain some standards.

Regards and respects to everyone.

SDS
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
I had to go to my lab and invent a BS bag with a built in BS shredder... Because the BS blanket just don't cover this kind.

I could not prevent myself from commenting even after seeing that the last comment was 2 years ago... Am I possessed Mr.Investigator?
Lenise_15 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
hmm...lmao not being an investigator and all? I can tell this story is nothin but pure BS... But oh well whatever floats your boat I guess... No more comment
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
WTF! My ten year old nephew would tell you this is fake. My cousin and his wife would have committed bloody murder if they found out that their ten year old son spend the night on a road (even without real cars on it) that was surrounded my construction. And believe me, my cousin and his wife believe in give my nephews and niece the independence, space, and freedom to learn but that doesn't mean that they don't have boundaries that they have to follow.

This one is way out there... I think I going to need a piece of that BS blankie... Who has it now?

Also, you made a comment about Rook's cleansing recipe. I would like to say that Rook is one of expects here but that doesn't mean he knows everything but at the same time he is always ready to give valuable information to us; one of them being the cleansing recipe. That cleansing recipe is a generalization and it's up to the original poster to take it and adapt it according to there believes. For example, if I were to use the recipe and I had to say the prayers, I would say prayers from the Hindu holy books, others might use prayers from the Bible, or the Quran. All I'm saying is that it will depend on a person's faith and believes and I don't you have the right to put someone like Rook down when you wrote a crap load of BS.

Also, you say you are an experienced paranormal investigator but you have two many holes in your story. Something that comes with experience is professionalism. As I said, your story has many holes, with those holes, people on this site are going to have a lot of questions. As the author, if you are going to post your story here, I think it's only right that you answer to the questions we have, so that we have a better idea to help you out, if needed.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
Hey, hey, hey. Wait just a minute, slow your jelly roll! No bagging on the gamers or D&D for this fool's lunacy! I resemble that remark. 😠 😆 ❤
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-10-14)
I've got to agree with everyone else. This is NOT a true story. Come on! Tift County is only about 9 sq miles and has a population of roughly 18,000. That's the CURRENT population. It was only about 15, 000 in 2002. You're telling me that a small town's newspaper wouldn't have a front page article on an accident such as that? Red flags! Sirens! Bells! Whistles! I'm not buying that!

I live in a city with a current population of 200, 000 and roughly 68 sq miles. While a story like that might not (and I do say MIGHT) make front page, it would definitely have been in the newspaper.

I too was quite independent at 10 years old. However, my parents would have been extremely upset had I stayed out (without them or another adult) past 9pm. And that would be in the summer when it doesn't get dark until about that time. My grandmother took me to visit the mayor at roughly that age. I can guarantee you that he would NOT have let me investigate one of the many side streets with zero traffic a that time of night; especially without an adult. And this was back in 1981 when neighborhoods were considered safer than what they are now!

Bottom line. No. I'm not buying that this story is even based on fact; much less IS fact.
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-10-08)
SirAader, how wrong could you have got the date? You are only 19 now! Was it 9 years ago or was it one year ago when you became an adult? A commissioner would only negotiate and give his permission to adults, if at all. You claim to have been independent so you didn't ask your parents permission but you asked the commissioner? Where is the logic?

And what sort of investigator gets dates wrong in a case file? Why would an investigator, who appears to know it all, want understanding and from people whom you seem to think know nothing about the paranormal?

BTW don't worry about your writing. As an English teacher, I can tell you that it is no more formal than most people's on this site.
SirAader (2 stories) (10 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-09-30)
it is according to my opinion that y'all believe what y'all want so I will not convince you otherwise. It ain't my place nor y'all s to judge I do stand by it as a true account as it happens I may have possibly read the wrong date. Now I came to this site hoping for genuine understanding not Trolls 😢
champion (3 stories) (172 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-28)
This is where we let our stupidity show, and decided to use a Ouija board we got 2 spirits named "Jack" and "Jane" it was a very creepy feeling. Turns out the two "spirits" are actually a inccubus and succubus who decided to toy with us. We ended up geting that road blessed.----- Father Merrin did an exorcism and Ash took care of the ones that tried to sneak by with his BOOOOOOM STICKKKKKK
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-09-27)
SirAader From a parent's point of view only and not as an expert on the paranormal: Even an independent 10 year old wouldn't get permission from a responsible commissioner, a person of authority and highly respected, to sit on a road in the middle of the night to "investigate" it, traffic or no. Ever heard of stranger danger? If you were a parent, would you allow your 10 year old to do such a thing? Next you'll be saying that the commissioner didn't even call your parents! The town would have had him strung up. Nor would a responsible parent allow such a thing, no matter how "independent" the 10 year old is/was.

Sorry, you didn't say, were Jack and Jill the same couple from the prom?

Having said that, I believe that you believe your own story. Toddlers have pretty wild imaginations. They make up a story and that story grows in dimension each time they tell it. If they continue telling it, the story eventually becomes real in their own minds.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
sirAader
How can I put this in a polite way without annoying you or making you "see red" over the comment?
BLANKEY ALERT!
Hmmm works for me
And as for telling others to "get over it" when they dis~believe your "story" I am betting most of them wish they had gotten over it, by missing it out altogether.

This comment from SirAader is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
I'd brush up on my story telling abilities a wee bit more before heading off into the land of plagiarism there laddy.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
SirKnight,
keep your dayjob... The paranormal realm may be a bit too much for you.
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
I'm sorry for being so hard on you, but that doesn't make any sense at all!
BeautInside (3 stories) (326 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-26)
Seriously, did you actually think that anyone would buy it? I'm traumatized... By the lack of common sense you showed by submitting this story.
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-09-25)
Alright so there was 2 cars that crashed, that would mean more than 2 people died, the couple in the car driving home from their prom night, and who ever else was in the other ghost car. How did you have the road blessed, did a priest drive up and down the road praying, throwing holy water out the window? Did this story make it to the "Tifton Times"? I surely would have read about it. I commend you SirAader for keeping our roads safe at night, investigating ghost activity and finding a solution to the problems that face ordinary folk in society... Bravo for SirAada
Mountaineer (4 stories) (176 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-09-25)
Did thou concocteth a potion of truth before consulting with the Daemons? Then thou wouldst not have fallen for their travesty. And thou shouldst have then summoned a level 7 spectral Minotaur to drive the evil Daemons away, not sprinkled the road with a potion of cleansing! I'm laughing too hard to continue! 😆 😆 😆 I had a person at my summer camp this year who did nothing but play D&D, and he'd always find some way to bring the game into the conversation. You sound like him.

--respectfully, Mountaineer
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+7
13 years ago (2011-09-25)
Saturday Sep 24 2011

Time: 2314

Place: YGS

STORY TITLED: Paranormal Investigation

Facts (as established in the STORY):

In 1996 a 2 year old overhears his older brother talking about a 'ghost story' concerning the road in front of his house. 8 years later, the now 10 year old organizes a ghost investigation with the town commissioner who give permission for this 10 year old and his friends to conduct said investigation.

10 year old Investigators conduct Ouija board session and contact an Incubi and Succubi named Jack and Jane. After contact the investigators have entire road blessed.

Facts listed so that those crafting the BS Blankie know just how big it needs to be... Sorry I am in no way, shape or form 'buying' this one.

Apologies to the O/P...you may be a true Investigator... But this particular STORY I feel is just that a STORY.

Respectfully,

Rook
Indigo (263 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
...and I want to know why succubi and incubi would be considered "minimum threat"? This story has too much of a gamer vibe to it for my taste. 😕 sorry.
Indigo (263 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
I agree with nysa on this one! The tiered organization... Just sad. This isn't a D&D game, here. Case file Alpha 0111? The ghost cars crash, and a succubus and incubus were driving them? (eyeroll,ok) I'm sorry, but I have so many issues with this story. I am SO trying to be polite and respectful, but...
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
That did not make sense. Two kids killed on prom night, an incubus & sucubus, phantom cars investigated by 10 year old paranormal investigators? No one part of the story seemed connected to any other part of the story.

Just out of curiosity who created the tiered organization to rate the danger of the entities?
generalchaos (2 stories) (141 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
Yeah, that's pretty ambitious for a 10 year old. How did you convince adults to get the road blessed?
lynrinth (guest)
+3
13 years ago (2011-09-24)
So in 2002 you investigated a haunted road. At midnight. When were you 10? Do you mean at 20? 'Cause at 10, I don't know if your parents would let you out of the house past ten o'clock at night. Unless you sneek out?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: