You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Coming Home

Real Ghost Stories

Coming Home

 

I was 21 years old coming home after watching a movie with my older brother, sister, and her friends. My brother drove a Honda white little car at the time. I was sitting in the front seat on the passenger side. The car was on main road going straight until you turn left on the street where my parents house was at. I normally stay at. Well on that main road, I look out from the window on my right side and saw this man on the side of the street.

This man was glowing bright. This man was a white male with blonde long hair with blue eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans and pair of tennis shoe just standing there staring across the street. And we drove past by, I turning my head and look back and that man just disappeared out of no where.

I decided to keep this to myself on what I saw because if I were to say anything about that day, my little sister wouldn't be able to sleep that night. My little sister is afraid of ghost and also the people in the car wouldn't believe me either. Because to them it doesn't exist and my sister wouldn't want to hear it either.

So I kept this experience to myself until I got home. And I told my friend at the bus stop the next morning. Because I been telling my experience to my best friend. And they would tell me theirs. They had told me that on that street at night it's haunted by a ghost. Because they were the one who wandering on the street at night. My friend told me they were wandering on that street at night to look at one of the corner street houses that had a rocking chair. They would see this rocking chair rocking away. And there would be no wind that night to make it rock.

Other hauntings by Kuroyuki

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kuroyuki, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kally198 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
Do you ask your older brother or his friend about this? I think that If they also had seen that man and they have also think that you all will laugh on that thing... Just asking
😁
Kuroyuki (4 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-04)
The car was not moving really fast. And not only that I look back and he was gone. He didn't cross the road either.
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-18)
How did you see the colour of his eyes when you had passed the figure at speed? Also, couldn't he of crossed the road after the car passing? Maybe that's why you didn't see him?
Kuroyuki (4 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
It's okay. Since it only me who saw it and the people in the car didn't see. 😊
Dameon (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Interesting story, thank you for sharing. I'm sorry I don't have any input on this one.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: