You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ouija Board And Meditation

Real Ghost Stories

Ouija Board And Meditation

 

I have two stories:

The first one happened a while back my sister and I were using a version of ouija board (psychic circle) and we were talking to a spirit called R.S. Who was attached to the board. All was good until I started feeling weird, then R.S. Started moving the planchette quickly, warning us of a strong negative presence in the room. The planchette was moving very fast and it was hard to read all of what he was saying then he stopped. When the planchette started moving again it was a simple message "close now, near you, near you" then after that he wasn't there anymore (but someone was). We could feel another presence, and it wasn't nice. The planchette moved toward my sister, right up infront of her, off the board, then accross the board toward me and off the board right infront of me.

We had many more talks with R.S. After that but could never talk for too long because that negative spirit was attached to him, so it came back.

The second happened while I was at a meditation group. I was in the middle of a meditation lying in a field of grass looking up at the sky in my deep psychic mind when the starry sky rippled and fell to the side like a velvet blanket, and there up in the sky (which was now bright white light) was all these people that I felt I knew but had never met and I loved with all my heart. I also saw my recently deceased grandfather and they all smiled. When the psychic woman who was leading the meditation brought us out she told each person what she read of them as we meditated. She told me, among other things, that there was a grandfather figure standing behind me saying "a pat on the back" which was a statement that my pa said regularly. I didn't know the psychic at all.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, youngpsyche11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wolfeyes72206 (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
when there is a spirit warning you from the oujia board anyone should listen to it,whew! You were lucky I am glad everything turned out good for you and your story is chilling, thank you for sharing and may God bless you always. 😁
Versus (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-23)
I guess when you do this stuff you definitely have to be careful what you ask for. Thanks for sharing.
youngpsyche11 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-07)
thanks guys. I did have some positive experiences with the ouija board but as with most people I didn't write it up. The reason that the ouija board is said to be evil is because that's all people talk about.
:)
MuFox (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-03)
Whatever did happen then in the ouija board incident?
I've heard that an ouija board is a tool to communicate with the supernatural and where you should be careful is that after you called one, another comes with it.

Any grandson/granddaughter would want him as your grandfather. May he rest in peace.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
Interesting account with the meditation, the psychic hit the nail on the head that's great. Regarding the ouija board this is a common situation, they are a tool, and obviously if you are inexperienced with using a particular tool bad situations tend to occur. Hope you have moved forward and learnt from the situation! 😊

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Hades666 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
Ouijas boards are dangerous, even though one of my friends in New Zealand made oner herself and used it, things went wrong. Whatever or whoever that was speaking to her became angry after a set of questions she asked and the crystal she was using shattered. Just be careful and don't try to use one, no matter how high the adrenalin rush.
missquinn (1 stories) (7 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-02)
my dad had a reallly bad experience with a ouija board when he was in his teens, he won't allow us to have one in the house ever since not that it bothers me cause I don't like them to begin with. My theory is if you want to use something like that to talk to spirits you have to be INSANELY careful cause you never know what it is that your talking to on the other side, or what "portal" you have just opened.

If you ever plan on using one again just be careful:)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: