You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Boy By The Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy By The Bathroom

 

The day this happened, I was home alone. It was a few years ago I don't remember how long ago. My mom and my brothers were next door, which is why I was allowed to stay home alone. My dad was working with my big brother, so it was just me. I didn't have my own room back then, so I just stayed in the living room watching TV. I should probably say this now; our bathroom was hard to find if you didn't pay attention. First you go through these doors, and all you see is a small room with closets on either side and a door at the end of the room. Behind the door is the bathroom. The door that led to the little closet space was always kept open since it didn't even have a door knob.

I got bored of watching TV, and decided to go into my parent's room to watch TV there. SO I got up, and I was walking towards the hallway, which is right next to this small closet, and you have to pass the closet to go down the hallway. So I started walking, when I saw a little boy, about the age of my brother at the time, which was around four or three. This boy ran from the hallway into the corner farthest away from me, into the little room. I literally froze; I didn't know what to do. I must've stood there for a minute or so, until I took a step forward so I could see that corner he had run into. Needless to say, he wasn't there. I was scared, and I just walked backwards on to the couch I was sitting on, I didn't want to turn my back on whoever this boy was. I sat on the couch hugging my legs, as little kids do when they're scared, TV off, and waited for my mom to get home. After that, every time I had to walk past that room, I would look into that corner, hoping the boy wasn't there. I had never seen that boy before, and I never saw him after that.

Other hauntings by ceciline

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ceciline, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
My thinking is that the boy must have been passing though and since you were young and innocent, you were able to see him.
ceciline (5 stories) (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
Woah that is creepy. But I only saw this boy once and never again.
zorro15 (1 stories) (4 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-11-25)
i kind of can understand what you mean, there's this little girl named "hannah' who's been my toddler sisters imaginary friend and sometimes when I'm home alone I'll hear a little girl giggle. And literally about three weeks ago I was at the bus stop in the morning with my friend who I haven't said anything about my house to and she jumped and screamed when I walked up behind her, because she thought I just walked outside already then she realized it was to small to be me and saw a little girl in a white dress sprint to the backyard. I was like really/then she's like ya, and she said she sees black figures around my house all of the time?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: