You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Fright Nights

Real Ghost Stories

Fright Nights

 

Years ago in the late 70's, on the outskirts of Rocky Mount NC. Down West Mount Dr., not too far from the four corners store (some call this area Sandy Cross Roads) me and my family used to live there in an very old house. This is a very peaceful place in the day but at night you would think that all devils in hell have broke loose in our house, I can't even think of just one time of having a good night's rest in this house.

Me growing up as a child was very hard because I was born, or should I say, blessed with an spiritual eyesight and could see spirits any time day or night, and I feel that somehow they're drawn to me because everywhere I go, somehow I always seem to run into one and they are always lurking and peeping around corners. Every night in this house was hell for me because there was always crazy sounds of something in the loft at night, and in the kitchen it would sound as though something was jumping from the loft onto the floor.

That was annoying to me, one night when I heard this sound, I went to see if I could see anything just to see a black cat sitting on the table, we did not own one, scared to death, I ran off screaming telling my parents about the cat in the kitchen. They thought I was telling a tale. This sound of someone jumping from the loft in the kitchen went on every night when every one was sleeping, some nights I would go to bed early because I knew that when every one else go to sleep, I was always the one that could not sleep and I liked getting my nap first because at night, it seemed like my six sense would kick in and my spiritual eye would open up.

The last night I can remember in this creepy old house, was me seeing the black cat jumping from the loft and seeing it walk slowly to my room, I remember being scared and covering my head and seeing the cat leap on to the bed I was in. Looking at him through the sheet seeing his shadow, I began to shake with fear, the cat jumped back down to the floor, I thought it was over just for this cat to transform into a skinny old man with one of those old pot hats on, you know the old long one. I can remember shaking even more as my teeth began to knock and covering my head again, just for this man to come stand over me, fondling and tickling my body from the other side of the sheet. I began to wetting the bed. All I can remember was blacking out and waking up the next day scared, that was my last night spent on West Mount Dr. in Rocky, Mount NC.

To this day I still have spooky encounters. I have been scared so much in my youth until now, it's just a thing I'm not scared anymore.

Other hauntings by DAZELLE

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DAZELLE, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sethsgirlfriend21 (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-07-26)
You are such a brave person I would have left as soon as I heared the noises. I'm glad you told your parents mine would not believe me either and I wouldn't care if they did or didn't I would have left!
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-10)
your story reminds me of something my friend told me quite a while ago he said that a black cat came from his bathroom he did not own any cats I can't remember the rest of the story but I will find out for you 😕
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-02)
I am glad you are not scared any more. Being frightened gives 'them' to much power, the feed off that energy. Take your life back and live it.

God Bless!
DAZELLE (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-15)
To Shaneka thanks for believing in me and my real story because it was very much true for we are living in a time where we are fighting against evil wickedness in high place's that are very much real and stay entouched with this web site for I have very much to tell and it is true. Thank you MS. AQUA for taking time out to read my real story it means a lot to me for you or anyone to take time out to read about my real life battle with spirits .Thank you GHOST GUY for reading my story I read your comment about the ghost black cat I don't know about a NATIONAL DISASTER but my life was turned upside down after seeing this ghost black cat it was a disaster. 😊
ShaNeka (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
I live in Rocky Mount and are familiar with the area you are talking about. My friend put me on to your story and she said she rode out there last night. She said she stood across the street. But, I truely believe what you are saying and wish you the best of luck! 😊
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-12)
Hey, that reminds me of the time my friend kept on seeing a black cat. I'm not sure if she was joking or not. Anyway, I saw something similar in my room once. This guy was old, shabby, and it looked like he was cutting something with a piece of ax. 😕
TheGhostGuy (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-11)
I once watched something on TV that said if you saw a totally black ghost cat, a ntaional disaster would happen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: