You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Demon Following My Boyfriend 2

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Following My Boyfriend 2

 

Due to the suggestions I have gotten on here, I tried the simple ones last night. He is not up to blessing the house saying, "It won't leave".

I decided to have my best friend Hillary stay the night at Joe's last night (3/13/12). Who all was there was Joe, his roommate Mike, Hillary, and myself, oh and Joe's dog Nala.

Joe and I picked up Hillary around 7 pm and took her to Joe's house. A lot of Mike's guy friends were there but left as soon as we arrived. I made dinner, everything was going fine. We were all sitting at the table just talking (I hadn't seen Hillary in a few weeks). Joe usually goes to bed around 9-9:30pm because he leaves for work between 4-6am, depending on the day.

After dinner Joe got sleepy but I asked him not to go into the bedroom without me and he ended up passing out on the couch. The "house" is more like a trailer with the layout, so you can picture that but not in a trailer park or anything. It's set way back in the woods. Anyways, back on track, Joe passed out on the couch; Mike was talking from the recliner in the living room which is just right on the other side of the kitchen table where Hillary and I were still sitting. Eventually Mike fell asleep in the chair around 11.

Hillary and I were being rather loud and Joe woke up and went into his room. I didn't tell him but I had hidden a tape recorder in there before he went in. About 40 minutes later, Hillary and I still talking about high school and what not, Mike sits up out of a sound sleep and takes a long look around the room. The dog went crazy but I think he startled her when he popped up all of a sudden. Mike said nothing and flung himself out of the chair using his arms, I didn't even see his feet touch the ground. He ran down the hallway and ripped open Joe's bedroom door and screamed "WHATEVER THE F#$@ YOU ARE, GET THE F#$@ OUT OF MY F#$@ING HOUSE." (He likes the Fword sorry). Hillary and I both about had a heart attack because we had no idea what just happened.

After he yelled, he calmly walked back over to the recliner and sat back down. Hillary and I both asked him what happened and Joe was up and out in the living room by now. Mike told us that something had woke him up and when he sat up he say the entire living room filled with bodies and in the center right in front of him was a black figure with a skull ram/goat head. Joe just put his head into his hands. Mike looked right at Joe and said, "Joe, when you see that thing what color are its eyes?" Joe said orange. Mike said, "What the h#ll did you p@ss off, Joe? The thing I saw had orange eyes too."

This whole time I can't help but think finally it's not just me. Mike had an experience now too. Keep in mind Mike was never told what was going on at night. I didn't want to scare him because he lives there too. Him seeing the room full of bodies is how I feel laying in bed like the bed is surrounded and Joe's just talking away. But Mike kept asking Joe what he did to bring this on. Joe really doesn't know and really isn't to keen on talking about this subject.

Mike decided to go back into the room and tell it again it had to leave because Joe said he could still feel it there. When Mike went in there he said he saw Nala lying in her doggy bed. Only one problem, Mike scared her so bad she was lying under the kitchen table near my feet the whole time and wouldn't even go near that hallway. I thought that was weird because none of us have ever experienced seeing a dog. So we all decided it would be a good idea for us to sleep together all in the living room.

Mike blew up an air mattress for Hillary and I on the floor, Joe on the couch, and Mike on the recliner, and Nala decided to snuggle in-between Hillary and I. I had to go get the bedding from Joe's room and remembered I had put the recorder in there recording! I grabbed it and to my surprise, it had been turned off and locked. I am very good with recorders and use them a lot because I am legally blind in my right eye and use them to record lectures in school. Anyways it was off and the switch to lock it was flipped (similar to an IPod). There is no way I can think of that Joe did it. 1) He didn't know it was in there or where it was, and 2) He was half asleep when he went in there I doubt his first thought was, "Hey let's search the room for a recorder."

Well, we set up our "campout" in the living room and everyone laid down. I read Psalm 91 and 71 from the King James Version of the Bible before we went to sleep. As we were laying there we kept hearing a clicking sound coming from Joe's room, then it would stop a few minutes and then we would hear it coming from the kitchen. It kept switching every 10 minutes or so. It wasn't loud just kind of like someone softly snapping their fingers. Joe instantly wakes up and says "Kayla, its f#$*ing with me." I told it in the name of Jesus Christ it had to leave and Joe fell back asleep. It's about 3 am at this point and Joe made a weird umm "huffy" noise and shot up. He said that he felt like something was trying to not let him breath. One again I said in as much of a loud and demanding voice I could muster that in the name of Jesus Christ it had to leave. Joe went back to bed again and my talking/yelling woke Hillary up, Mike sleeps like a rock.

Hillary pinched my leg about 10 minutes later and told me to look at Joe. I was like "Why? I can hear him snoring. It's fine go to bed I'm awake and there is nothing to worry about. She said, "No, Kayla, please look." I turned my head and Joe's eyes were open, but not just open, he was almost glaring right at her with his eyes fixed. I didn't get it. He was still snoring, sound asleep I think.

Finally the alarm rang at 4:00 am for work. He called in saying he didn't feel well and went to the bathroom to vomit. He did about three or four times then went to sleep. I finally fell asleep after he was settled again. I woke up at 7 when Mike got up for work. Mike left and everything was fine. The house felt calm and normal. Mike called around 12 to say when he got to work he got really sick and just instantly threw up on a pile of tires. (He works in an auto shop).

Joe told me today that it is mad now and doesn't just not like me, it's mad at all four of us. I really think I made it mad looking for help. Today while I was researching (home alone), I heard my sister's bedroom door slam closed. It was already closed, so that means it opened and the closed. And about 5 minutes after that a lantern hanging in my room fell from my ceiling. The screwed in hook and everything. I know those aren't huge things but nothing strange happens in my home let alone my bedroom and I honestly didn't think it could come into my home, but now I am starting to think I was wrong.

I need any immediate help anyone can offer. Please! What is happening to us?

Other hauntings by kantonelli3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kantonelli3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-27)
Kyro, just curious, on what are you basing these 'common thought patterns and such' from? I can't find it mentioned in any book of demonology, nor mention in any exorcism accounting. I even googled, and the only reference to it was that tv show, Supernatural. Since demon's never had a body to begin with, then I don't understand how one could find a bone to bury or burn to begin with? Now if you meant a malevolent spirit, (there's some common mis-information for you - people think demon- evil spirit one and the same and they're not. There are 'demonic' spirits who are not demons) then maybe giving a proper burial or cremation might help, IF that's what they're upset about to begin with. But, I ramble...
Again, just curious.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
Oh yes, crystal clear. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer vacation.
Kyo-the-Phoenix-of-Shadows (10 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
These questions will not prove useful to you when answered, so you're wasting your time. I will, however, answer them regardless of my opinion.
Desecrated graves: Zero. I have respect for the dead and will never touch a grave in a dishonoring manner unless my life or a friend's life is threatened and I feel it is the last course of action that I can take.

Burned bones: Zero. I've not experienced an event so drastic that it required the cremation of bones to purge a malevolent spirit.

Hauntings ended using these tactics: Zero. Read the above answers given.

Total Hauntings Ended: One. Those are not the only methods to use to rid yourself of a spirit or a demon. One deals with the emotional and mental states of a person that affect their natural "aura" as I call it, which when weak, can allow demonic presences to possess, unnaturally frighten, or completely scar said person. There was a time when I experienced dark occurences, black shadows maneuvering across the room, white-ish orbs of light floating and disappearing, unexplainable sounds where such sounds cannot exist-- all of which were solved (for me) by a strengthening of will and "aura". My friend, however, still experiences some occurences, haunted seemingly by a demon, and his "aura" is as strong as mine. As I said before, these methods are not limited to the "graverobber tactics" you so scornfully aim to criticize. Like I said, it's much deeper than that. I understand well your concern of the consequences for people regarding my suggestions, and perhaps my sanity, however, I assure you I mean no harm, and am also concerned for the wellbeing of anyone who is or was a victim, or could become victim to much worse events. Clear?
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
Ok, so how many graves have you desecrated, how many bones have you burned, how many hauntings have you successfully ended using these tactics?
Kyo-the-Phoenix-of-Shadows (10 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
Ask yourself this, Juujuu, what's more important: Doing what a few rules say, or protecting a life? As for 'killing' a demon, I use the word 'kill' a bit more like the word 'defeat' or 'drive off'. I don't always use it literally as the word 'kill' is often used by many people for those instances in mistake. Just a simple tactic I base off of common thought patterns and such. Sorry for the confusion. Also, just because someone did it on a TV show doesn't mean it isn't a good idea. Those TV shows were based on past legends and supposed events and people automatically regard them as 'fake' or 'useless'. While these methods are practically impossible to prove as useful, it's better than taking no action whatsoever, simply letting fear eat you away.
Yes, conversation is generally a bad idea, but once you've dug, you have to keep digging. Ignoring a demon at that point would almost undoubtedly anger it, so it would be far safer to either move away (which may not work) or, my other suggestions of burning remains, or even properly burying them assuming they were not already, and researching names, events, and locations. There are far more things to consider than "this is reality". Yes it is, that's why you need more precaution and action than in those euphemized TV shows such as Supernatural. It is much, much deeper than that.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
Kyo, no offense or anything, but you can't kill a demon. It's a nonphysical entity, you can't kill what doesn't have a body. Its also generally regarded as a bad idea to engage in conversation with demons; asking it's name falls under conversation. Don't interact with them. Period.
Also, this bone-burning thing? Really? Works fine if your last name is Winchester and you live in a TV show. Here in real life, there are serious repercussions for violating graves. It just aint done. Don't give "advice" that can get a person in trouble, reality is very different from television.
Kyo-the-Phoenix-of-Shadows (10 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
No offense or anything, but I doubt any form of religious defense will aid you against a demon. If wishing could kill, then maybe. Salt and iron are described as good defenses, though I cannot say for sure. A weakened mind can also allow for possession and overpowering, so you and your boyfriend need to always keep your hearts strong; same goes for your friends. All of you may have to move to another location to escape, or somehow manage to kill it. Perhaps researching the entity, you may have to ask its name, can help you find some bones to burn or to bury properly. And whatever you do, don't piss it off any worse.
KatalinaMesaru (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-17)
To be honest; the demonic spirit wants you guys out of his house. Demonics spirits will do anything to get what they want, like scaring you, sleep talking, doors opening and closing (by the way, did you feel any chilly moments like the temp dropping) The temperture dropping can be caused by a spirit in general. My advice, when your boyfriend isn't home, talk to a pastor and get him over there while he is gone. The pastor will cleanse the house with holy water and the bible. Do more resaerch on the house, you may find something interesting. You should tell Mike about the spirit and how it effects all of you. Possession will most likely take place if you don't get it cleansed in time. While the demonic spirit possesses you, he may make you kill yourself. The demonic spirit that Joe and Mike seen was most likely a death ghost that wants you guys next if you don't get out in time.
Siri (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-22)
[at) Buckhunter46755
Actually, if you're going to be semi-snarky, Jehovah is the latinization of the Hebrew name for God, which itself is a vocalization of the Tetragrammaton, YHWH. It has also been transcribed as Yehowah, or as you mentioned, Yahweh.
And, from what I understand, the big man upstairs doesn't much like his true name to be used. (This I've heard from some Jewish friends of mine. It's quite forbidden, from what I understand.)
I'm a bit confused, because it sounds like you're implying that when people pray to "God," he doesn't give a flying hootie since you aren't using his "true" name, "which pleases Him." According to you. I think many, many Christians would disagree with you, my friend.
Buckhunter46755 (2 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-06-11)
God's name is Yahweh. Not Jehova. Just trying to help out. If you are going to call Him by his name, which pleases Him, it would help to know His true name.
Hope619 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-22)
I TOTALLY CHILLED! That scared me to death! Oh my gosh! Wow. That's horrifying. 😭

-Lex
R-Lucky (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-19)
I hope you get this. I'm sorry for what has happened to you all, but I hope this will help. Joe, and who ever else is there. Before you go into the house before you go to bed, before you start your day, do this. In your minds eye, surround your self with mirriors, reflection side out. Then surround your self with the bright pure white light of the holley spirit. Any negative energy will reflect back to itself, and the white light will protect you. Do this all the time, several times a day. Right before you walk in your house. It works on humans too... Good luck
mastermind_matt (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-13)
What's the latest on this story? Has any relief come? I really hope that you find some peace and comfort in the midst of all this trouble!
Kaylakittyxo (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
And I just read this one! Are you sure the tape recorder didn't record anything? Maybe there's a way to unlock it... I don't know... I hope you get this problem solved soon. Please let me know when you do!
hra820 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
i don't know how to help but I hope things get better for you and whatever is in that house leaves.
sonri (2 stories) (91 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-09)
Use God's name, Jehovah. They hate that. I'd clean the house first, and never use His Holy Name lightly or without the utmost Respect, or you will get zero help from Him or His Angels.
zackybless (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
to see with thier mind and not their eyes >,< sorry I type to fast and hate reading it through to see if I made mistakes.
zackybless (2 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-03-28)
Well if you need help I seriously doubt a bible would help in anyway. Thats shiat that doesn't work. But it really seems to me that you only had a spirit and not a demon. I suppose a bible could help a spirit find his way. A bible would just piss a demon off and try to kill you more. They see through eyes just like us. If religous stuff got rid of demons then how come they're always getting into house. I have seen people with walls covered in it and they still had a demon. Force it out. The same way you would an unwanted party guest. It takes more that one person. It also takes comeplete seriousness. Many people don't like to believe. I guess they're just not smart enough to see with their eyes and not thier mind
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-22)
Kantolinii when it comes to working with energy cleansing and spirits, you need to have a more esoteric and holistic approach, you won't only find help in the bible, I mean you really need to do an extensive research beyond the scopes of the Bible... The Bible tells us that all spirits are bad, and with that approach you would never find out its purpose and have a harder time solving your issue.

Peace, walk in Light!
kantonelli3 (2 stories) (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Thank you to everyone for posting help. I have been reasearching things on my own and just to clear anything up I am Luthran with a catholic family. I never mentioned my age but I am 20. Um, thank you to everyone who is trying to help my situstion I really appricate it. I didn't realize it would turn into a argument tho. I have turned to strictly the bible, I should have looked up where the white vinager and sea salt came from, I was just at a desprate point. After bringing in more religious items and reading the bible evry night things are calming down. I'm going to keep doing this in hopes that this is the answer. I will post again if anything else happens which I am hoping will not. Once again thank you all.
vavavoom (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
It sounds to me, like you have demonic spirit in your house!... I don't know though
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Well, that was fun... And in Rook's words: We now return to your regularly scheduled program 😆 😆
Elle0309 (2 stories) (39 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Kantonelli3:

If you are still checking this thread, I think that you should listen to RainLilly-this poster's comments were right in line with what is best for you at this point... Your safety. As much as we would like to help those we love, if there isn't an initiative to help themselves, nothing we do really makes a difference. It only helps assuage our own consciences.

Perhaps it is possible that when you do this, he will come around. If not, he wasn't meant for you anyway. You have to be strong or this thing will get worse for you. If you are worn down, you'll be no good to anybody, least of all to resist dark forces. Also, I have to tell you that you need to listen to what your heart is telling you to do. Be careful and be blessed

Elle
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Aaw! "learn and grow"?
Man! You surely must be starving!

Javelina
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
That is good to know jav! Cheers for now! Thanks for challenging me by the way, that is how we learn and grow. PEACE! 😁 ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
WRONG!
Sorry vid, the regulars don't use the down votes to get their message across. Sorry.

Jav
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Hey lou, that must be the western God that loathes spiritual growth and development in others... You have an awesome "moma" Babylon, Yes I can see she is very mad, since all her followers rated down my comments. Thanks!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Wow vid! Amazing how I was thinking the same about you just now! Small world...

Jav
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Time to scrape this one off, kids... You know how pissed mom gets when we track this kind of s--t on the rug.

Lou
vidya_amani (2 stories) (78 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-20)
Well you know what they say: the sun comes up in east, and sets in the west... Maybe if you look to where the Sun comes up, you can loosen up and Breathe... FREEDOM.😆 😕 😁

No javelina, it counts for everyone... Make peace with everyone around you and where they are at the moment of their spiritual development, practice compassion and your heart will stay open and your soul will keep breathing... Not being weighed down by your own ego and prejudice against others.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: