You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Ghost Of My Sister

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Of My Sister

 

I've always had odd experiences in my father's house. I knew that something was strange in his house no matter what he told me. I always saw shadows and heard voices in the upstairs of my dads house.

Anyway, before I was born I had two sisters one who is now in her late 20s and the other who died very young (who I believe is the ghost). When I was little I never thought of the voices that would call out at me at night. Mainly because my parents had just divorced and I had a lot to think about then. But now I live at my dads house and I have really started connecting the dots. In the recent 2 years I have had some eerie experiences in the house. Like what happen 6 months ago.

I was standing in my room (had woke up in the middle of the night) and I had left the room to go to the bathroom, I opened the door and was about to walk down our house long hallway and I caught something out of the corner of my eye. I took a few moments to adjust and noticed what I thought looked like a little girl looking downward, exiting my dads room (where he was sleeping). This girl was walking directly toward me. I was in shock but as she grew closer I decided to go back to the room and lock the door. I checked 30 minutes later and nothing was there.

I have many experiences at that house. I have seen her standing at the end of hallways and hiding behind furniture. The most common event is hearing a girls voice yelling "wake up" in the middle of the night or my dad's experience of it whispering in his ear.

Other hauntings by SILENCEDxHELL

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SILENCEDxHELL, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lovely16 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-24)
That is almost the same thing that happens to me but I don't have an older sister. (Sorry about that by the way) There is always a younger girl around me in my room but my dad and my brothers don't hear her. I am the only one who does.
SILENCEDxHELL (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
it my also interest readers that anyone who has lived in the house (which isn't that old? I think.) has gotten a divorce to their spouse. Also there is a incredibly loud pounding on the other side of walls like someone is punching the wall or bagging their head against the wall when!Anyone! Is alone at home.
SILENCEDxHELL (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-11)
LexiBlue
I did what you said and asked my dad about it. He told me that me and my sister always thought it was my sister Alex, but he didn't because he says my older sister didn't see until after Alex's death. However he saw her and the man prior to alex's death.
Bunky_Chewy (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
- SILENCEDxHELL Where is Your Mother? && She may just want to play with you. Have you tried to play hide and seek with her or something? What was your little sisters favorite thing to do before she died do you know? Try those things && check it out, or did she have a favorite stuffed animal she would play with? Does your family still have it? Try showing it to her && watch her facial expression see if she remembers it.

Second- on the man && women maybe they are lost or trying to send a message? Are your grandparents alive or have they passed? Could it be them? && your sister is stayig close to them? Or maybe they lost a child && is lookig for him/her.

Hope this helped at all. Good Luck Keep me Updated please. I am very curious of your story && I love it

❤ Chewy
LexiBlue (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Well I honestly think that ghost stick around because there is something troubling them or there is something they had to do before their time. Maybe if you could try something and see what she wants it may help you. And try getting as much info as you can from your dad. That will help a lot. Maybe even get deeper get some emotions out, get him to say something you haven't heard. Maybe it will help you investigate, and hopefully help the little girl.
roseinbloom (4 stories) (117 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Dear Slienced,
First of all, I am sorry about the fact that your sister passed at such a young age.
As for the haunting, (and it does sound like a haunting), it may be as simple as, she may not be aware of her death. Usually, when people die unexpectedly, it happens so quickly that they themselves have not come into the realization of their death. This bening said, you may want to explore somehow helping her move on to her new destination.
If it is not too forward of me, I would like to know how she died. Was it and accident or illness? If it was accidental, then this may be why she was caught off gaurd, as to her death. You and your father may want to do this together, (communicating). I suggest holding hands and speaking out loud. Try telling her how special she was and that being the case, she is worthy of moving on to the next level of existence, (i.e. "the light"). Remember to speak gently of her passing.
As for the other entities, we will need more information, before we can offer any advice.
I hope this helps you. However, there are many people on this site, that can offer other solutions. Just know, we all come together here to help each other, as best we can. God bless and much love. ❤
SILENCEDxHELL (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
snowhite
I'll try that, but my upstairs of my dads house is incredibly creepy but I will try. Her name was Alex but I might ask if she is Alex and if she is actually my sister (or a random little girl).
SILENCEDxHELL (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Bunky_Chewy
We have pictures of my sister before she died, my older sister claims she looks just like the girl. My dad has claimed she has the same voice as my sister. In my closer experiences of seeing her I do think she looks very similar. I don't remember what her voice sounds like. But it would make sense she died as a little girl. (she would be a lot older if she was alive) But she seems likes shes trying to signal us because lights will randomly turn on and it seems like she talks to you because sometimes you'll here "over here" come from right behind you.
However I have had more encounters with what I believe to be spirits than just the girl. Like a large dark figure in the shape of a man. Or the women that stands at the foot of the bed in my dads and my room.
Bunky_Chewy (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
I Want To Start Off By Saying Wonderful Story. Next, I Have A Few Questions If You Don't Mind.

1) What Does She (The Little Girl) Look Like?
2) Are There Pictures Of Your Sister Before She Died? 3) Does This Little Girl Look Like Your Sister?

Keep Us Updated, && I Hope You Find Your Information.
Good Luck.

❤ Chewy
snowhite (203 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-08)
Ask her what her name is and how old she is. Ask her why she stays in this house and if she knows you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: