You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Demonic Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Ghost?

 

Hey, it's me again, Tiffany. I recently submitted a story about some ghost experiences in my grandmother's house. Well, just yesterday me and my friend Danielle were hanging out. We were walking around and she started talking about an old factory building where "satan worshipers" would go and perform rituals. She showed me the window of the room (the whole factory is fenced off with no way in because soon it will be torn down) and under the window is spray-painted the satanic symbol made to look as if it's dripping blood.

Demonic Ghost

We continued walking around the building and I began snapping pictures of all the broken windows. I gotten home and began looking at them. I noticed something in one of the windows. It looks like a demonic face!

I showed a few people and they also see the face. There was nothing in the room or on the ceiling so what else could it be? I think it may be the same room as the satanic rituals were performed. The symbol was in the back of the building under the room and I think this picture is the front of the room, believe it or not.

I was also told two guys went in the room not too long ago and said the room had a weird feel to it... My friend Danielle is very receptive and open to the supernatural (I could be here all day listing her experiences). She hears voices and sees things so maybe she managed to "bring" this ghost out?

I don't know. What do you think?

Other hauntings by Tiffy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Rhode Island

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tiffy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nani1212 (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-29)
Wow that is really freaky stuff and its really hard to see but its freaky 😭
TinaR (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-09)
OMG! I SEE... I SEEEEE... I SEE...NOTHING! Figures...ha!
MissJoy (1 stories) (20 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-05)
I must admit, upon reading all the comments I thought I wouldn't see a thing (usually I don't.) However, I do see a strangely demonic looking face. Given that the ceiling is viewed through the upper panels of the windows, I doubt that this is what we are seeing here. It is true, humans are prone to making out images that may not actually be there, like the case of Jesus in the wall, or an angel in the tree trunk... Somehow I don't think this is quite the case with this photo/story. Thanks for sharing!
ashley21 (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
I can definitely see a long face, with a pointed chin, and long ears. It also seems like the mouth is wide open. Interesting photo (and story). Thanks for sharing!
lp2298 (23 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Looks like a vampire almost. Lol but true. Could be anything sorry. Looks like a random pile of rebarb aand other metals and woods.
AliceRenee (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-16)
I see what your talking about, and it looks like a face but at the same rate it could be the ceiling that's falling apart. I guess it's however you perceive it.
UnknownIdentity (7 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
I don't see a face of a human or a dog, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place or I just have really bad eyesight.:P
However, I do see little white smudge looking dots that, with a little connecting the dots could look like a screaming face, is that what you're talking about? Maybe I should get better glasses...
SkepticUntilNow (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Looks a little like camera matrixing to me. But then again, I have terrible eyesight!
kelseyoakes (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
it'll be the plaster from the ceiling, with it being an old building, it would of gotten damp causing it to come away from the surface.
mitch0o (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
It's your brain making up all of it. It's like seeing Jesus on morning bread or a strange figure in the branchs of a tree: the brain is made to recognise faes everywhere, even where there is no one. That's how we are able to recognise every faces we met in our lives. Nothing paranormal here, it's only the brain.
unique1 (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-19)
Know this was posted a while ago... This creepy face/demon dog is creeping me out. I turn my head one way to look at it's looks like a pissed off german sheppard, turn and look the other way I see a really demonic face... EHHHHH CREEPY!
blue1965 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
cupcake I couldn't see it either until I opened the link up and made it bigger, than I saw a dog in the other window beside it.
blue1965 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
Please some one else blow it up and look it's in the window on the left of the demon it has two small round eyes and almost like a round mouth. You can see it's ears,hasn't anyone ever heard of demon dogs?
blue1965 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
I see it when I made it bigger I also see another face in the window beside it look real close it looks like a dog almost like a pit bull. You spot it eyes first then the rest comes into focus. Does anyone else see it,it's looking to the right towards the demon.
GrimReapersHeart (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-19)
The only thing I can see is ceiling. Look at the other spot that doesn't have glass. There are the same colors as the spot that has the face. Sorry can't see anything. 😕
Lena2 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-05)
It's just part of the ceiling! The paint on the ceiling is clearly stripping off and because of the angle you took the picture you caught a bit of the ceiling.
MantisBlossom (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
I have a question, someone may have already asked this in a previous comment but I don't feel like searching for the answer.

I think I've heard a couple of people talking about this building in school but a lot of them tell me not to go into these type of places (Who could honestly resist?) because of my sensitivity with the paranormal and my anxiety. (I'd probably crap myself if I actually went in there.)

Now I've lived in Rhode Island all my life but what city is this in exactly?
Miss_Cannabis (20 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-01)
This is most definitly demonic I think. I zoomed in on it a bit and it seems that it has a very maniacal expression on it's face. Very good catch though.😁
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-08-27)
Don't go inside. This place was fenced off for a reason. The face is probably demonic, I don't know.
Hanbobs (20 stories) (119 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-07-06)
Hi ~ maybe you won't get to read this post as you put this image up a while back. Hopefully you'll log on and have another read of your comments soon ~ I'm a Graphic Artist trained in Photoshop, I pinched your photo off the website out of curiosity... (Hope you don't mind) and opened it in Photoshop, to lighten it, and it was only then that I saw what you see. I can email you back your image if you like so you can see the face better ~ it looks like some sort of Demon... Not that I know what they look like but it looks pretty evil... If I'm not mistaken it has two black holes where it's eyes should be a nose and what looks like an open mouth...? I'm closed the file down cause the image is scaring me... Haha
Let me know if you'd like to see this Tiffy...

Hannah
Jfreekao (3 stories) (50 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
Oh, I see it. It does resemble a face, albeit a comically elongated one. If there were more pictures with that sort of phenomenon, or of the same building, that would be most helpful.
Jackets (3 stories) (71 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-31)
I do see something that resmebles a face but with the blurriness, it could be a few things. It could be built up dust from the abandoned building, something painted or drawn there by worphippers or simply paint chipping off of the ceiling in a pattern that happens to resemble a face. I would suggest going back and taking a closer and clearer picture of that room if you can.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-19)
I didn't see the face at first, but when I saw it, it sure did frighten me! It looks as if whatever it is, has a long face, and it's mouth is open.
Scary!
Take care
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-10-17)
Its a bit blurry I'm afraid but there's something there but can't really see it much. Thanks for sharing your picture. Try making your pictures closer next time. 😊
towersixproduction (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-16)
where is this building in RI... I live in westerly and wouldn't mind seeing for myself...
Brownie09 (6 stories) (293 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-23)
I read your story and I looked at the picture from different angles and you can definitely see a face, and it definitely is not a pretty one. Thanks for the story and the picture.

😊
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-23)
Oh Yeah 😲 I do believe so that demon exit cause I seen one when I was 18 or 19 when live on my own at night. Thanks for let me read your story.
sammie (28 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
oh my god! I can see it! It look's so hilarous (ok sorry I can't spell)! It kind of look's like a mutant fish thing... You know like gill from kim possible? That's what it look's like to me...weird. Lol 😆
paranoyahunter13 (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
wow that is defintly somthing me, my cousin, and my brother all looked at it and we all see the same thing a big head with pointed ears and a huge chin
hikari (7 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-18)
you think you can snap some pictures on that spot again? I don't really want you to risk yourself for something so if you can post other pictures that you've taken probably will show some evidence. I'm not sure if I see it right but there is a very faint cloudy witch-like face if you look very carefully. And that thing is looking at you by the way (and laughing too). All satanic places have at least one demon infest, because the ritual always open a dimension door that they can cross over. And also can you try to list the experience of your friend danielle in another story? It make me feels a little dread when look at that face too long. Thanks for the sharing, very interesting.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: