You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Validation From My Brother

Real Ghost Stories

Validation From My Brother

 

My brother who was just 19yrs old passed away which was of course, and is still, hard to digest. I was so shocked and after that developed high blood pressure which is now under control. By the way today is his death anniversary. After he passed away I was so down and I couldn't take it, as I am 13yrs older to him and he is almost like my own son. I love him so much as I don't have kid of my own. Ok now to the story.

I am person who is into meditation. I teach meditation and yoga. So after this incident I attended one meditation retreat to get rid of this tension and my high blood pressure which was kind of erratic at that time.

During the retreat once the discussion was about souls and souls doesn't die and they live forever etc. The person who was taking retreat was saying about her experience in which she asked if my Guru is true or something like that please show me some signs or let this door open, and suddenly she saw the door was opened by someone.

So after coming from retreat I was thinking about this. I wanted to desperately communicate with my brother to know if he is alright. So I thought why not I ask my brother if he is alright... At that time I was on my laptop reading some stuffs on soul, death etc. It made me cry and I asked sincerely in my mind how are you doing bro and if you are fine please please let me know you are fine somehow.

By that time I was crying and tears were rolling and I put my head in desk near the laptop and was crying. May be after 5 minutes, from my guest bedroom I heard the radio turn on (this radio is portable one which operates on batteries, my hubby most of the time he keeps it on and it plays and sometime when the battery is low it dies down on its own and the radio is not switched off). But at this time this radio sprang to life and I heard his favorite song being played on the radio.

This song he loves it so much that he always sings it. As soon as I heard this song I was happy and now I was crying more to know that he is fine. I went to the guest room and was looking at the radio and I waited for the song to get over and then switched off. I was so happy that when I asked whole heartedly he showed my the signs that he is fine and alright by playing the song.

The funniest thing is here we don't have Tamil radio station at that time. Usually the Malayalam radio stations they sometimes in between play Tamil songs. So it was great validation for me that my brother is fine and all is well with him which made me feel good.

Thanks for reading my story. Love you all

Other hauntings by Gayatrishiva

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Gayatrishiva, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-01)
Thank you notjustme, prshantkumar and arun babu... Thanks arun babu for all your comments... I completely accept what you have said... Javelina I still attimes go and read your story especially this particular story somewhere on the line I feel it's not your sis she is mine too
HunterJack (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-15)
hi Gayatrishiva! First of all my condolences for the passing of your brother. And really a excellent experience. I'm also from tamil. According to my faith your beloved brother send you message that he is fine! Because spirits try to communicate with electronic medias and evp's. If you hear his favorite and song, sometimes its coincidence and soul of your brother sends message by it.
I wish to deliver some note as I already said on my many comments- our beloved ones souls are always with us and they can hear and feel our feelings!

With Respect

Arunbabu jack [at] Hunterjack
prashantkumar (17 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-30)
Very good story, GayatriShiva.
It was very emotional, and I can feel yourself if I was at your situation. It's really horrible, hope you are fine.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
Gayatrishiva- I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. That was a sweet story and I understand where you are coming from. I too looked for signs from Derek and often saw them and still do =)
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-20)
Hi geetha thanks dear, you are comments you are one of my favorite poster here
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-24)
Hi Gayatrishiva,

Thank you for your account. It truly shows that love knows no borders. Secondly, sorry for your loss. I know it's never easy to lose someone you love dearly. I was close to my maternal grandmother and after losing her to a stroke, I was in a depressive mood for a long time. But the thing is, she has come to me in times of need and gave me guidance.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Hi zzgranny,

I had this experience when I was feeling really really sad that he is no more and ofcourse I was feeling blue. I think I asked that question with deep love and whole heartedly without any doubt and with full faith that he is somewhere and will hear me and answer me... Thats what happaned I believe.
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Thanks owensnee1,zzgranny,samtillie,sds for reading this and javeline you are right I too felt dejavu reading your story and I am rereading again today I swear it made me cry and I am damn sure that's your sis who communicated with you. Sorry for your loss 😭

Apart from I met him twice in dream but these dreams were really different as it as so vivid and real unlike our usual dream. The first dream was like I am crying and In the dream also I am crying in my bed (guess I had astral travelled as I was trying astral travel had some success with it) and then suddenly my bro appeared near my bed exactly near my head and he was wiping my tears and saying its all I am fine don't cry. As soon as he was wiping my tears I felt some vibration in my body and I was crying more and I got up from sleep and I noticed I was crying in real in my sleep and my pillow was wet and tears hasnt dried in my face.

The next experience was in this dream I was flying to one place and near me appeared one ball of light and it was guiding me and taking me somewhere. When I went it was hut entrance. The hut is middle of a lake and the looks of hut is of chinese. I was standing outside the hut near the door. When I opened the door I was happy to see my bro and three 3 other guys meditating in that hut. They all were wearing dress of buddhist monk (saffron cloth). As soon as my bro saw me he said stop don't enter I'll come out. He came out and told me you are not supposed to come here. See I am doing sadhana (practice here it means practicing meditation and this is first time I am hearing word sadhana in my life) so please don't disturb me and your crying makes some hurdles in my sadhana (practice) so Pls don't cry and I am happy and don't worry about me. Believe after this encounter I haven't seen him in my dream I did see him but not as vivid as this these two but it was like when he was baby etc. Thanks for reading and it means a lot to me when others like javeline say this is soooooo true.

Yes Javeline both of our experiences are true and hugzzzzzzz to you dear ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Gayatrishiva: I absolutely love accounts like this! 😊...I have no problem believing your brother sent you this message, as this is something that happens to me on occasion... It will be interesting to see if this song pops up when you're feeling blue, or or dealing with an overwhelming dilemma... Please keep us posted 😊

So sorry for your loss...
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Awww what a beautiful experience. It's amazing how people can contact you to let you know they are safe after they have passed away. I really feel for you, love never dies, its eternal. Take care x
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Hello Gayatrishiva, a moving account indeed. I think love goes beyond the barriers of life and death. I did not have any experiences like this. But my dad had, when mother died way back on 24th June, 2000. I narrated it in a separate story. I had the same feeling like Jav. Sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of love and affection happened to you.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Gayatrishiva,
First, I would like to extend my condolences for the passing of your brother. I can tell how much this experience has meant to you, and you are right, it did happen.
Your story had me in tears. I had to walk away for a few minutes before posting this comment as I needed to to think about all of this. I am a true believer in this sort of communication coming from a family member or best friend who has passed on. I had something very similar happen to me the night my youngest sister passed on. Her song, from when we were just children, came on the radio. And it was only minutes after her passing that this occurred. I also had the same reaction as you. The thing is, there is no way anyone could ever convince me that it wasn't her. I felt her presence, I am absolutely certain about that.
As I was reading your story, a feeling of deja vu came over me. Our situations are so similar that it gave me goosebumps.
Thank you so much for sharing this here, it gives me a sense of validation to know we had experienced this same type of event. ❤

Jav

~ I would be honored if you read my story about that night. Here is the link...

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=10440
owensnee1 (guest)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Thank you so much for that uplifting account. I am happy that you can finally find some sort of solace in your brother's passing. He is doing well and you WILL see him again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: