You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Evil Doctor

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Doctor

 

You guys know me formerly as Elle0309; something happened to my account and I had to create a new one. It has been a long time since something paranormal, or what I perceived as paranormal, has happened to me. Honestly, I prefer it that way.

Recently, I traveled to San Angelo, TX, to conduct a study with a group of patients who my boss and I believed were being exposed to oil and gas fracking pollutants which was making them sick. Unfortunately, the man I work for is not a good person. I've worked for ugly doctors in the past, even had a few throw charts at the nurses station because labs reports weren't on the patients' charts, but this person takes the cake. I am telling you this because it is directly related to what happened to me.

As I interviewed the patients and watched in utter disgust the treatment of the staff and patients by this physician, I felt like I was drowning in a human toilet bowl. The energy at the clinic was horrible. Most of it was because of the abuse and negative energy the physician brought when he arrived. I endured three days of interviewing patients and drawing blood for the study and had to pray often to keep myself from abandoning my work. I couldn't do that though, because many patients drove long distances to make their appointments and I didn't want to take out the mess on them.

I drove home the evening of my last day because I couldn't stand being there any longer. I was tired when I arrived home, mostly because I was mentally exhausted trying to find a creative way out of the hole I got myself into taking on this project with this physician. My husband had graciously drawn my bath when I arrived home after the five hour drive back to Dallas, and after my bath I climbed into bed and was still thinking about everything. The light was out in our bedroom but my husband was still moving around in the kitchen with the light showing into the bedroom. I hadn't been in bed long when I turned onto my right side. Lost in my thoughts and too upset to fall asleep, I suddenly felt like someone was behind me (I assumed my husband was behind me about to lean down and kiss my head), and then I distinctly heard my name whispered loudly. It was sort of drawn out, too.

I looked over my shoulder expecting my husband and nothing was there. This is the first time I've ever been spoken to by a spirit and it freaked me out. I called out for my husband and he answered, but I felt sick to my stomach after that. Later that night, when my husband and I were asleep (about 2:30 am) all three of our fire alarms went off. It could have been coincidence that it happened the same night as the whisper, but it continued happening for the next three nights until we finally had maintenance come in and replace the fire alarm. It stopped after that, so I have to assume it probably was coincidence. However, on the third day when I was alone in the afternoon, I was sitting in my living room surfing the web on my smartphone and the strangest sound came out of the kitchen close to where our utility room was. I've never heard anything like it. It almost sounded like something was spinning really hard. It lasted for about ten seconds and went away, but that made me get up and do a cleansing. It told whatever it was to leave my home and never return.

I can't be sure, but I think it is likely that due to my being so upset about the conditions of the staff and patients in San Angelo, something probably followed me home from there. I was so absorbed in how heartbroken I felt I didn't stop to protect myself. I was taken off guard. Other symptoms of negative spiritual energy were on me, too: nausea, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, and moderate depression.

I am currently looking for other work as I am way too sensitive to work for a person who is so evil. Most of the staff working here in Dallas for this physician are quitting because he is so abusive and demoralizing. He really is a step above any horrible boss I've ever had before. I really hope the patients down there find a better doc to care for them.

Other hauntings by VSangel0309

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VSangel0309, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tuesdey (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Wow. I hope you found a better place to work! I would be uncomfortable working there too. The spirits are gone too, right?
VSangel0309 (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
I think what I am hoping to do is if any of you reading this are in a similar situation or have family that might be, to empower you with information that could benefit you or your loved ones. The labs were only high in the elderly patients; younger ones metabolized the ethyl benzene and cleared it from their blood. However, the vital organs do build up the toxin over time. Things to look out for in this situation are heart disease, breathing issues (i.e. COPD, asthma), lung cancer, even.

As far as the noise in my kitchen, I don't know what it was, really, but it spurred me to get up and take care of ridding myself of the energy. I needed to do that cleansing badly. It is really hard to express in words the angst I felt working there. Everything that man touched fell apart. Machines, people, business deals; I don't know how he is still practicing. It was pretty evident to me that he had created something no one wants to be a part of.
VSangel0309 (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
For now I am leaving the control with the patients because I wouldn't do anything without getting their permission first. I was never able to figure out why I couldn't get anyone to help (including lawyers), but it is possible that the physician that I worked for had a worse reputation than even I knew about. In some of the cases, the drilling is on their land, and they have contracts which prohibit them from seeking damages for adverse health events brought about by the drilling in exchange for the monthly royalties. I agree that it is not right and I have looked at everything I can do, but unless the patients want to do something, it is out of my hands, really. It has only been a week since I sent out the letters, so I am expecting them to call me if the doctor doesn't handle it effectively.
Kryodrache (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
Interesting story... It sounds like someone followed you back! About the spinning noise, however... Is it possible it could have been the washing machine (if you have one)? It could have been turned on... Or the spirit could simply have used one of the machinations inside it!

Additionally, about the environmentalist story... I would totally get that out on the news. That is definitely a story that needs to be spread around, and brought to peoples' notice, because it could end up getting REALLY bad. The sooner, the better.

Thank you for the story!

~Kryodrache
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
VSangel: I would think a news magazine like 20/20 might be able to take a look at something like this... They would do their own investigation, of course, before putting anything so damaging out there for public comsumption...
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
People with money seem to get away with anything in any part of the world it seems, and perhaps it was indeed a victim of this terrible happening, I sincerely hope you find a resolve for this situation for yourself, the patients and any passed over victims that are involved.
VSangel0309 (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
DragonStorm80:

Yes, I have considered that it could have been an unfortunate victim of his that was with me. You would be surprised the kinds of things people with money can get away with in places like San Angelo. The patients are mostly lower socioeconomic status and don't realize the power they have for themselves. They are also elderly and on fixed incomes, so affording media like the internet to give him negative reviews are out of the question for people like them. It makes me so angry that greedy people prey on the elderly and naive.
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
I'm glad the negativity has left you, but not glad about your findings with your lab results.

I wonder if the whisper you heard was maybe a spirit trying to warn you about what was happening with your patients?

I hope it all gets a lot more positive and progressive for you 😊
VSangel0309 (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
Javalina,

I know I shouldn't but what you said about his peers should have to work with him for each time they let a complaint go, I SO agree with you! Problem is, he owns this practice. There isn't anyone above him to reprimand him. The precedent of bad doctors getting away with stuff has made him somewhat cocky. However, like shellzy said, karma is a B. Without reimbursements from the insurance companies, he will go under by the end of this year.
VSangel0309 (3 stories) (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
Wow! I wasn't expecting so much feedback. Thanks for your concerns guys. You had a lot of valid questions I will try to answer as best I can. I see the biggest question to answer here is whether I can turn this physician in. In the state of Texas, patients have to be the one to turn a physician in. Some of them did, because when I was calling the patients to set up appointments I was told in no uncertain terms that they knew he was abusing insurances by lying on the claims to ensure that he gets reimbursed and they wouldn't have anything more to do with him. He was doing that. I would see the lab data and could see the same patients getting the same blood work every week. I am not exaggerating. I was so taken aback when the lab technicians brought this information to my attention. No doctor, unless the patient is in the hospital, orders lab draws this often.

The patients had been drawn so much that when I went to draw blood, their veins collapsed. This is also something I don't expect to see as often in a subacute setting. The Texas Medical Board won't do anything to him unless he makes a really BIG blunder, which I suppose he has been smart enough to stay away from.

But, I should also tell you he laid me off about a week ago, Sunday, while the story was in review. It was something I wanted anyway. It is time for me to go get my doctorate (I only have a master's right now). Working for this jack&* () has really made me want to go and finish my education goals. I'm just going to work part time and study to get back into school. It is amazing how much lighter I felt when I left that place for the last time. Ugh. My poor friend, the lab manager, still has to deal with him, but not for much longer because she just found out she is pregnant and she won't subject herself to his crap.

I am happy to report that I haven't had anymore problems with negative energy, though I am still a little raw and on edge from working there. So I now ask for protection. Rook's method is very logical in terms of spiritual protection, so I respect it very much.

I can't speak for the staff, though a lot of the background information I received about him I learned from them. They hate him, but continue to work for him. They have kids to feed so I understand, and San Angelo isn't exactly hopping with businesses creating more jobs.

One last note, the lab results came back positive for ethyl benzene exposure (due to waste from oil and gas fracking sites), so our hypothesis was correct. The last thing I did was notify the patients and empowered them to do something about it. West Texas is so overrun with oil drilling, the people's health there is suffering mightily. It truly does break my heart. None of the environmentalists I contacted (including Erin Brockovich) would touch our study findings. We had actual biological evidence that people were accumulating this crap in their bodies and no one would help us because of fear of the oil companies' retaliation. For me, this is an even bigger infraction than that doctor's stupidity. I am flirting with the idea of contacting the news and giving them the story.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
rook,
I agree. However, when you do something like that there are ramifications. I know it doesn't sit well with me either, but getting a reputation as a whistle blower can mean never working again. It's not right, but if this guy is as bad as she says then someone is letting him get away with it. You can't be a total asshat like him and not have the word get around. So obviously the people above him in the food chain, pecking order, or whatever, have made the decision to let it slide. They don't have to work with the guy. If I had my way, they would be forced to work with him for a month for each time they let the complaints go unanswered. Give them a little taste of reality.

Jav
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
Jav,

I saw where she mentioned the 'ID' change but the 'old ID name' did not 'click'. I did not mean to 'repeat' a method she already uses... But what I stated about reporting that Doctor I stand by... There has to be a way to report someone with such 'poor people skills'.

Thanks for setting me straight.

Respectfully,

Rook
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
rook,
She used to be elle09. AND it is your cleansing method that she has been using ever since her first story. She found it before we had a chance to tell her about it even, and she liked the results. 😁 See how it is? They are already grabbing hold of it before we get a chance to say anything. I think that says a lot about the method working, don't you? 😉

Airstream,
Yeah, I think some doctors get a 'God Complex' thinking they are the last bastion of hope for people. It's too bad too, because these are the people we are supposed to be able to trust with our lives in an emergency. It would frighten me to know that my doctor behaved like that to the folks he works with. You get a chain reaction going and everyone walks away feeling like crap. Lovely...

Jav
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-01)
VSangel0309,

Isn't there an agency, a 'format' for reporting the actions of 'Doctors' like this? If he's as bad as you are saying there has to be a way to report his actions. I can't imagine he's much better with the patients if he treats the support staff as badly as you say.

I agree, the negative feelings/energy you felt while you were in San Angelo may have allowed something to attach itself to you.

You say you've done a cleansing...I'd like to offer a method I use for my Home and Family... It may help reinforce what you have done.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
airstream (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-30)
Javelina,
I have been a nurse for 20 years and have seen my share of nasty docs. But you are right. They are supposed to be healers. Some are wonderful, some are so nasty It makes you wonder why they are even practicing. I had to laugh when the o/p described the chart throwing though.

VSangel,
I hope you find something else soon. I agree that you should protect yourself. It's something I need to be doing as well but never really thought about until I read your account. Thanks for a good story.
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-09-30)
What an appalling situation and a very frightening, stressful work experience. Is there any way to get someone like this reported to the state medical board? Such a man should not be practicing medicine.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-09-30)
VSangel0309,
Welcome back Elle. Glad you finally made it. As usual, your ability to see the result of what occurred when you left yourself unprotected around the massive amount of negativity that doctor put out, kept you from running screaming into the night. I think that trait makes you a better scientist. Looking at things with a critical eye and making a judgement call based on your research and personal experience. And taking that leap of faith is much easier said than done in a lot of these cases. I always have admired the way you stand up against these nasty elements. No nonsense.
Back to the doctor...
It makes me wonder if the bad vibes he gave off had seeped into the walls and furnishings of the areas he was known to frequent. These are the sorts of questions that come to me when I read accounts like yours. Also, does all that bad energy ever dissipate once it has ingrained itself into an environment? It can't be good for patients to around someone so negative.
Geeez, he is supposed to be a healer. 😲

Jav
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-09-30)
Hi VSangel

This is a really interesting story. I think it is very possible that due to your emotional state you did let your guard down and may have been more open to bringing in a spirit to your home environment.

I wonder whether the spinning sound you heard was a spirit drawing from your energy as you focused on your negative work environment?

Im sorry that your work place is not a happier one. No one should have to go to work and put up with such negativity and abuse. Your workplace should feel like a safe and secure environment. It is your basic right.

Karma is a funny thing, you never know this horrible doctor may get his just deserts one day...

Thanks for sharing 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: