You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Demon in the Motel Room

Real Ghost Stories

Demon in the Motel Room

 

Let me first tell you a little about myself. Through my entire life, I have always had encounters with demonic spirits. I have always been able to sense their presence, and am always the first to be attacked by them.

I was staying in a motel room on the coast with my family one night. I had a dream that I was in the motel room when all of a sudden an evil spirit appeared. It was about as tall as I was, (about 5 1/2 feet). I immediately recognized it as an evil spirit and began to rebuke it. When I confronted the spirit, it opened its mouth and let out a paralyzing scream. I was unable to move or speak, but could hear my spirit still yelling at it.

I began to fall backwards and when I fell back all the way, I woke up. At least I thought I was awake. It turns out I was still in my dream. The spirit again appeared and I again confronted it. It screamed, my spirit yelled at it, I fell backwards, and I woke up. (this time for real).

I thought it was just a bad dream and quickly fell asleep. This scenario repeated two more times before I was finally awake. I believe I was fighting the spirit which dwelt inside of the room while I was asleep.

When I was finally able to actually wake up, I woke my mom and explained what had happened to me. She got up, turned on the lights and spoke to the spirit. She told it that it could no longer stay and must leave.

I went back to sleep and wasn't bothered since.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nhouse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rhianna99 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
i agree with Rjblack215
You might just attract demons that's been happening to me except my mom (who experiences things too) dose not live with my only my dad (who dosn't experience and dosn't know I do only my mom dose)
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Just out of curiosity, which motel room of which motel?

Since I live in Oregon I could do a follow up.
rjblaze215 (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-01)
you probobly have a certain type of energy that attract these certian type of demons. God have gave you this give for a reason. When another demon face you don't be scared... Stay calm. And say "in the nbame of jesus, leave this place"when and if ever I encountered a spirit it never really gave me trouble because I either keep myself calm, or calmly talked to him/her,or ignored his or her actions. I'm a very calm person and it will probly take the devil himself to fright me. They are just lost,angry,sad spirits that need to be sent to rest. I wish you luck friend 😁
Jarohnimo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-27)
They can't defeat the name of Jesus. Don't take no crap from them! I believe you... However I don't think you were dreaming... The thing about encountering demons and seeing them... I believe when you feel paralized... Your not really paralized... Your spirit is now out of your body... Or in a limbo state... Where you can see that which is really real... Or you can see beyond this natural realm... It feels like your dreaming... But in actuallity your just seeing the supernatural...
nhouse (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-10)
KimSoutho,

I have encounters with the demonic everywhere. I've gotten used to seeing them. Many times I see them sitting on the tops of buildings or flying around at night. Most of them don't bother me. My family has also had encounters with spirits. Usually my mom or my sister. My two brothers and my dad never have any problems.
nhouse (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-10)
Ceary,

I've had encounters with spirits all my life. Non of them have ever been violent, although many have been very frightening. I've gotten used to sensing spirits around me. Most of them are little imp like creatures which are completely harmless. A loud shout usually scares them away.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
do these attacks happen just when you are away from home? When you say you are always attacked first, do the demons attack other members of your family also?
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-09)
Wow, nhouse,
That's really scary. Demons attack you first? How many times have you had an encounter with a demon? I am glad that you are safe. Demons can really hurt a person. God Bless,

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: