You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Junior Girls Bathroom

Real Ghost Stories

Junior Girls Bathroom

 

Here I am again with another one of my 100% true stories. I have just left my primary school, in other words year 6, and I am now going to secondary school after the six weeks holidays of course. Now my stories have happened at St.Bart's my old primary school in the junior girls bathroom.

There is a plaque in our hall and we (by we I mean me and my friends) have never really noticed it until things started to happen. Because if your ever alone in the girls bathroom you mostly all of the time can hear someone walking around, it's not my imagination because it has happened to my friends too.

Also this is weird because sometimes you go in there and the end cubicle door is locked, but no one's in there. Plus my friend was in there with her friend, it was just them two when her friend saw a hand come under the cubicle she asked it it was her friend, but her friend was also on the loo and it wasn't her, and they were positive no one else was in the bathroom at the time.

Another one of my friends was in there alone and she was washing her hands opposite the end cubicle, then she looked in the mirror and to her surprise a girl looked round the door and smirked at her! So she quickly dashed out the bathroom.

After we found out that all these instances had happened, we just had to check out the plaque in the hall turns out a girl had died in our school because it said "whom we all loved". So to see if it was true we did a seance and we asked if any one was there give us a sign show yourself, touch someone, turn on a tap. Amazingly, one of the taps turned on! We were in shock and rushed out the bathroom.

Luckily we don't go to that school any more, but I would really appreciate it if you could comment my story thank you love, the melon lover.

Other hauntings by melonlover

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, melonlover, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LyssaLuva (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
Dear Melonlover (ausum name)
I had chills run down my spine since I have a little girl in my house (read my story ghost preteder youll see what I mean)
Why was she smirking I wonder?
givemeaname (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
well at least she wasn't a demon right? Although I would hate going into a bathroom with ghosts in it... Ghosts can be perverted too and it just makes you feel uncomfortable.
Carrotred (35 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-22)
I know its too late now, But you could have always have tried to communicate with her. 😕
xxbabyhannah (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-04)
😲 I can't step in the bathroom alone I once went in there I went to the toilet then a safe door when two more people came the girl got locked in the bathroom and she could not get out I was to scared I just flushed the toilet and ran out and that toilet the girl was in a very safe one and it was not a toilet to get locked in but I knew maybe a ghost was there 😲
mcrgirl623 (9 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-31)
thats so creepy the hand thing had chills run down my back or was it a ghost haha jk
good job!
gypsie1995 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
i think you are sooooooooooo right they can b scary I would like to hear more great stories xxxxx
bossymiss (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
in my primary school I'm afraid to go to the loo because I think its haunted it used to be a mine and my frinds have seen stuff to 😉
poltergeistfan (3 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-28)
I'm in middle school now but I did go to a very eerie elementry school. Things would go on in the boys bathroom and kids would lose really important stuff and it would've been zipped up in there backpacks.
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
I'm now in middle school, but when I went to my old elementary school, I heard many rumors that the girls' bathroom was haunted. I didn't really believe it because I knew some people were trying to scare us. But my best friend said she belived it. One time she was washing her hands at the bathroom sink and she saw a girl in the mirror, reaching her hand toward her. I don't know if my friend was lying... I don't know. But anyway, that's an intresting story. Thank you for sharing.
simplee_azn (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-13)
at my old school the bathroom wasn't haunted so much as my classroom was. The ghost got me in trouble and I almost had a weeks worth of detention, but my principle cleared it up with my teacher. Apparently a student died in a fire there.
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-13)
Have you noticed that school bathrooms always seem to be haunted? We had a haunted girls bathroom in middle school, and you didn't wanna go in there alone! And one of the doors was always locked! Maybe it's the same bathroom x
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-11)
Well melonlover,
I don't know what to say but it does seem to be very strange ghost. All I can say is, if you are scared, pray or read the Bible. Hope this helps.

Ceary

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: