You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Demonic Haunting?

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Haunting?

 

My niece was 14 and the only daughter of my sister and her husband when they moved into a new house. My niece usually was alone at home for a couple of hours after school everyday until her mom got home.

My niece let's call her P, started losing weight like crazy! And fell sick very often. She was taken to the emergency room at least 7 to 8 times in those 5 months but the doctors couldn't figure out what exactly went wrong with her! She used to black out for an hour and wake up with no idea what happened to her, her blood count went very low and at times she used to feel extreme pressure on her chest like she couldn't breathe. I still cannot believe how weak she got during this time. This went on for about 5 or 6 months and she was just getting worse whenever she had these crazy sickness bouts. At first they believed she had asthma or wheezing and it was aggravated as it was around Diwali time. She stayed home from school and my sister quit her job to take care of P. This is when my sister started noticing strange things around the house.

P's room was always freezing cold no matter how hot it was outside and my sister started losing things around the house. Like she would leave something in some place and not find it there and she would look all over the house but find it in the same place later.

One day I had to take care of P as my sister had some errands to run. P and I were in the living room watching TV and both of us were lying down on different couches when I accidentally kicked a water bottle that was kept near my feet. We never bothered to pick it up off the floor, and after a while when I looked back it was exactly where it was before I kicked it off. This gives me chills to this day!

I was freaked out and was talking to P and she told me that this happens to her a lot of times. She also told me that she heard a baby crying and sounds of water splashing in her room. Very faintly. We were pretty certain that none of the neighbours had babies. My sister didn't take this seriously and thought it was just the medicines because she or her husband never heard any baby crying and such. Well we forgot about this for quite some time.

After maybe a month or so my sister called me and told me something so freaky! P was out with her friends one morning and my sister was cooking in the kitchen. She said she was very very sure that it was just her husband and her at home that morning and P was out. Her husband was in the living room and my sister said she saw P walk right past the kitchen door as bright as day! When she ran out to check nobody was there and her husband hadn't seen anything. My sister was freaked out by this and decided to take P to a small town temple (near kollegal, in south India) where they rid people of evil spirits.

So my sister, her husband and his brother took P to this temple. My sister said P refused to enter the temple and 3 men couldn't drag a skinny girl into the temple. She apparently just stood there and refused to go in so they had to come back home. P started getting violent after this, she used to get very very angry and throw stuff around the house. Sometimes she would be the same old self. She sometimes woke up with deep bleeding scaratches on her forearms and I have seen them myself, looked like she did it to herself.

P never really had a healthy appetite but during this time my sister tells me she used to eat a LOT of chicken and drink LOT of coke. P also began speaking in fluent Urdu a language that she previously didn't know and tried to commit suicide a few times. Her dad was a heart patient and he had some pills that she took. My sister finally found some priest to visit their house. P was sent away to her grandmas place when the priest come over. He finally figured out the problem.

Right beside P bedroom window was the neighbour's house, which was lying empty since a year before P's family moved in. The space between my sister's house and that house was about 6 feet cut in half by a boundary wall. On the neighbours property was a well which was now covered up. The priest after a few days conducted a ceremony at their house, they said there were 6 spirits trapped in the well. My sister later found out from the other neighbours that the family living in that house had lost a small infant to some sickness and moved away after that.

P got completely fine after that, she stopped falling sick and pretty much got back to what she was. She still is very sensitive to things. When they went house hunting after this incident, P couldn't enter a certain apartment she got weird feelings and extreme sharp pains in her stomach. They later found out that the apartment had some problems and nobody lived there long.

My sister refuses to tell me everything that happened at home during that time and just does not want to talk about it.

We recently found out that a new family had moved into my sisters old house, a couple moved in and the woman was pregnant. The womans mother had come over to take care of her and she used to sleep in P's old room and after a couple of days she was paralysed from the neck down. I not am sayin this was paranormal but just freaky!

This really happened in the last year and it freaks me out. I believe this was demonic.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, frou89frou, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

INluvwidGHOSTS (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
Well that's too scary. Thanks for sharing. And good to know that your niece is perfectly fine now.
ghosthunter9876 (67 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
Sounds like the well was used to either kill those people or they committed suicide. Hence there was that paranormal activity since your sister's former house was so close to it.
Sandeep44 (11 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-22)
I have an experience it was not because of any ghost or spirits it was because of black magic and my father experienced the most it was 3months ago. My family was a middle class family and parents had 2 sons (Me and my Older brother) my relations were jealous of this. My father had heart problem so he need to be operated after hearing this it was a shock to us all because my father was a teetotaler. My uncle (My Father's own brother) came to visit and gave us an holy rudrakash with some strings attached to it as a faith. It is then the chaos started. My father got operated and operation was success. Next day all of sudden my cat died of fits (My cat is vaccinated every year so no polio) veterniary doctors can't figure out the reasön why. My brother had severe depreesion thought of sucide and I was depressed too about my father. We all used to get nightmares everyday. In hospital my father had some other symptoms, doctors said another heart operation for my father. My family had loads of problem now. It felt like hell. I really dön't know what to do. I said this entire thing to my Best Friend he was a Muslim. He advised me to go see an Aamil (a Muslim exorist like) & he said it might be black magic. We went as said except my parents (they were in hospital). The Aamil said that a black magic is in my house and it was planted just days ago. My brother doubted the rudraksh which came to our house just 20 days or so and he took it to the Aamil and aamil said it was having negative energy and was source of all our problems and he showed us a white string from rudraksh. He said it was enchanted with a powerful mantra. He said to dispose of entire thing immediately. After the disposal our life was coming back to normal. And we asked him whether it was my uncle who did it. He said yes. My uncle had two daughters and my dad had 2 sons he was jealous about it. I enquired my mother about my uncle, she said yes he was fighting with my parents after I was born for silly reasons because he was jealous that my parents had a second son. Indians would know why he was jealous about having sons.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
It must be totally crazy to go though what your family went though. Initially when you described what your niece was going though, I was think cancer (sorry for scaring you) but those were the same signs my friend went though before diagnosing her with blood cancer.

I have to ask you something but I think I'm pretty sure of the answer. Did your sister and brother - in - law ever get the house blessed? I'm asking because many people in India, especially in the south have their house blessed before they move in. Even my parents here in Canada do it before any move (brought or rental).

I'm glad your niece and your family are doing well and I seriously hope they get their new place blessed. As for your niece being a sensitive after this incident, I wouldn't be surprised because what happened was a major incident and the paranormal world has been open to her. She could close it if she wants too but it will be up to her. She could do this by herself or by going to a temple.
marvis (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
lost souls often target small children. Seems P is more prone to such psychic attacks. She needs to be shielded.
Unexplained (2 stories) (122 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
An excellent account with rationality considered - medical opinion could not account for the condition of 'P'. That priest must have been very clued up to figure that one out. Was he able to free the trapped spirits?

'P' seems to attract a lot of spiritual misbehaviour.
alexandria_b (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
I completely believe everything you have described. I'm happy that P is well and safe again, and it is possible that possesion was a factr for the trapped spirits to make amends or exact revenge ot whatever their intentions were. Blessed Be.
Mercy (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
I believe everything you wrote, my sisters daughter has been threw a possession and became paralized, but she was healed for by faith in Jesus she was set free, it is good to here that your sister daughter is doing well" There is Hope! Email me if you want to talk some more! Zionoffaith [at] gmail.com
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
A probable case of 'possession' with P.Its good to know that P is doing all right now and I hope her parents are also doing good as well. Take care!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: