You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Paranormal Experiences Starting At Age 15

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Experiences Starting At Age 15

 

I am a 31 year old mother of three. I'm hoping someone can give me advice or insight into some of what I've been experiencing. I've had paranormal experiences starting at age 15. I didn't think it was a big deal but whatever it is has followed me across states and to several different places of residence.

At first it started as auditory disturbances (voices, noises, etc) then after the birth of my first son, the electrical things started happening. As the years have progressed, it has gotten worse and includes seeing shadow figures and most recently "light" figures.

When my first son was young his TV and toys would come on by themselves. Lights have come on, alarm clocks gone off, smoke alarms gone off and I've had the experience of being held down several times. At the time of the occurrence I am unable to move or speak. I try to scream but it comes out as a whisper. (I'm trying not to bounce around but so much has happened, I'm just trying to list it as it comes to mind.)

Anyway, at my last house both of my older children have had their own experiences. My son has seen and heard things. My daughter has seen light orbs. She called them the circles and has heard things as well. She was terrified of her room so we started to say prayers and after I confronted whatever was in her room, the occurrences stopped.

I now live in an apartment and have a three month old boy. When I was pregnant the things in the apartment had a threatening feeling. I've seen shadow figures, often feel like I'm being watched, have heard loud knocking or banging, and often have sleep disturbances.

Since the birth of my son, the energy feels much better and lighter. And I have seen light figures for the first time. White or glowing human like figures. We have heard music coming from the baby's room that stops as soon as we get to the bedroom door. My son looks around and smiles like he sees something. We think and hope it's my boyfriend's deceased father looking out for the baby. I still have some sleep disturbances and have had the pinned down experience a few times but overall feel less threatened by whatever is here.

I'm just wondering if anyone has advice on what I can do to protect myself and my kids. Also, if it's something that has occurred this long is there an explanation? Is there a way to get rid of negative energy or entities? I'm also curious about if there's something here is it trying to communicate or just hanging around? I've tried to kind of ignore it all but I know that's not possible. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kadens_23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
kadens 23,

Rook has a very good procedure to follow.

Also, get some white sage and a sweetgrass braid. You can order both off the internet. First, smudge yourself and children with the sage, then when you all are smudged, light the tip of the sweetgrass braid until it is smoldering nicely. Then smudge yourself and your children off with it. Sage gets rid of negative spirits. Sweetgrass smoke allows in good vibes and spirits.

Those two steps are to take immediate action.

3rd, more permanent solution is to contact a spiritual leader of your choice (depending on your beliefs) to have them cleanse/bless your home. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

LW
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Dear kadens_23,

Go ahead and try rookdygins very famous and effective cleansing/shielding method. It not only helps outwardly but it also fills one with confidence from inside.

Regards
TheJokesonu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
if still interested in unorthodox stuff, use two patchouli incense sticks morn and even
To minimise paranormal activity.
Don't start talking or rebuking the ghouls lol.
They have self respect too.eek!
Don't reply if you hear your name being called.
Jokingly yours,

Me
TheJokesonu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-22)
you should rule out any psychological and/stress causes first. No need to go to a psychiatrist, talking to your doctors helps immensely. You should also take some out for yor self, and be good to one's self.
Be social.
Engage yourself in some spiritual and community services.
God bless u.
kadens_23 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-22)
Thank you for your comments. We are moving in a little over a week & I've been thinking about doing a smudging. I've read that doing a smudging with white sage can cleanse a house. I want to do it before we move in. I've also read that I should have all the windows and doors open as rookdygin suggested. Early this morning the baby was crying off and on and the last time he started crying I heard a VERY loud "SHHHH". I sat for a second trying to digest what I heard and the baby got quiet. I ran to his room and he was fine. Its pretty unnerving though.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-22)
kadens_23,

First you asked about PROTECTION... Please try this you may find it helps with the 'darker feelings/energies'...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Many of the other things sound like you may fall into something referred to as a SLIder...Here's a link that may explain it better than I could...

Http://paranormal.about.com/od/telekinesispsychokinesis/a/aa052508.htm

Please keep us updated and thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
ljsniperz (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
i am really sorry, I don't know how much help I can be.
But it may be a entity watching over your baby, as you've stated.
I have had the some of the same experience as you, you are not alone.
My grandpa has been followed by "something" he would have night mares every night about the reservation we used to live on. They seemed "voodoo".
We would move, it would stop, then return.
I would be asleep and my lamp next to my bed, would turn on. But God is with you, always. He will protect you. I wish the best of luck to you and your family ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: