You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Rook's Cleansing At Work

Real Ghost Stories

Rook's Cleansing At Work

 

In my previous story that I submitted called "Why Did He Come to Me?" I wrote that I had two experiences about a week apart. This is the second one that took place in Calgary, Alberta during the New Years week.

Since the rest of the family had different plans for that week, I decided to accompany my aunt and uncle to Calgary to visit my cousin, her husband, kids, and my other cousin. We left early Saturday, December 28, 2012 and arrived later that day. My cousins lived in a pen house style condo so with the addition of my aunt and uncle with three adults (cousins and cousin's husband) and two kids (niece and nephew) it was really tight. So I volunteer to stay at the hotel my cousin, Ragu worked at, which was a 10 minute walk from the condo. We talked a little bit and then Ragu and I went to the hotel and booked in. I showered while Ragu waited for me and then we met the rest of the family at a local restaurant for dinner.

After dinner, Ragu drove me back to the hotel so that I could rest and I told Ragu that I will walk over to the condo in the morning. After saying goodbye I walked into the lobby at the time as couple came in. I saw that they were waiting for and getting in the same elevator. While waiting for the elevator, I realized that I recognized the guy from somewhere but couldn't place him. So being the good old me, I told the guy that I recognized from somewhere but was not sure. Surprisingly, he said that I looked familiar too but it felt like from a long time ago. I introduced myself and said that I was from Toronto. Once I said that, the guy said that his name was Dave and that he was also from Toronto but moved to Calgary when he married his wife about five years ago. We found out that we studied at the same elementary school from Junior Kindergarten to grade 2 (different school from the one I studied with Prem) and were in the same class in grades 1 and 2. The first thing Dave said was I remember you had a crush on me. Imagine red face here!

Dave introduced his wife as we got off on the same floor so we decided to meet the next day for dinner as I already had plans with my cousins during the day. We exchanged numbers and started to part ways when I had question. I asked them why they were staying in a hotel if they lived in Calgary. Dave said that their house was being renovated and that Christina had allergies to the dust so they were staying at the hotel and that they will be leaving in two days. I said, "oh" and was about to go into my room when I noticed a weird look on Christina's face. Although it was for a second, I knew I saw it. I was tired so I decided to ask when I met up with them the next day.

The next day was spent with my family and then in the evening I went back to the hotel to freshen up and meet Dave and Christina for dinner. We met in the lobby and decided to take a cab to the restaurant that Dave had made a reservation in. We were having dinner and catching up on what happened in our lives, when I remembered Christina's expression the previous night and I asked her about it. Dave and Christina looked at each other with weird looks. I told them that if they didn't want to tell me, that it was okay. Christina said that it wasn't that they didn't want to tell me but they didn't know I would react and if I would believe them. This got me intrigued and I asked them what happened. Mind you, I wasn't thinking anything paranormal or about Prem's experience from last week either at this point and I didn't mention to Dave and Christina that I had the ability to sense the paranormal and had a few experiences myself. So what they said caught me off guard.

They told me that most of what they said was true; they were doing major renovations to their house and they moved into the hotel for the last part of the renovations because of Christina's allergies to the dust. The part that they left out was that the reason why it was taking so long for the renovations to happen. The reason is that the crew wouldn't stay and work in the house after dark, especially alone and only after they experienced it themselves that they allowed the workers not to work during the night and why they moved into the hotel. At this point in time, Dave and Christina weren't sure if they wanted to keep the house; even if it meant financial loss for them. They paused and were really hesitant on continuing but I told that they came this far and they might as well tell me.

They told me that something of the paranormal nature was in their house and it wasn't good paranormal activity. In fact, they swear that it was evil. Christina was actually the first one to notice it. Christina said that when they first brought the house, everything was fine. Of course with all older homes there are going to be some noises here and there because of the settlings the house goes though. Then Christina said that she started getting these feelings of being watched but each time she turn to where she thought the feeling was coming from, there would be nothing. This happened when Christina was home alone in the mornings. As mentioned above, Dave is a lawyer and he would be the first one out the door because he had to travel further. Christina is a graphics designer and her company was about 10 minutes drive from the house so she left much later. Christina went on to say that whenever she got the feeling of being watched, it felt really creepy, like some kind of predator was watching his prey before attacking. It wasn't an everyday thing but when she did get the feeling, she would leave the house as soon as possible.

Initially, she didn't mention anything to Dave because they had put a lot of money into the house for purchase and later for renovating and this was their first house and they didn't want to part ways so quickly. These feelings Christina got were not just in one place. One day it would be in the kitchen near the door to the basement or by the garage door in the laundry room. The worst place for Christina is the upstairs hallway. Each time she is in that hallway, it feels so dark even with the lights on and it feels like something dark is at the end of the hall watching. It went on for a month before she lost it and told Dave what was going on. Dave, being a skeptic, said that she was just imagining things and that the older home is going to have their quirks to them. Although Christina was getting these feelings, she didn't know how to prove it.

Dave started to get these feelings when he was home alone one day. He had finished a particular case early that day and he decided to prepare for the next case from home because it was easier to go home. Dave called his boss and told him, then he left. Dave said it was about half an hour after he got home that he started getting the feelings of being watched. Once he got home, he got himself some beer, put his stuff in his office, and then went upstairs to take a shower. He went to his room and got his towel and stepped back out in the hallway to go to the bathroom directly across the hall. That's when he felt like there was this darkness surrounding him even though the hallway lights were on. It felt weird but he shrugged it off thinking the beer was getting to his head and that he needed the shower. He went to take the shower and while he was taking the shower, he felt like something was watching him from the door, which of course was closed and locked. Dave opened the shower door to make sure that Christina didn't come home earlier but nobody was there. He even shouted her name but no response. Again, he ignored it and finished his shower.

Once he finished and he stepped out of the bathroom, he felt like someone was watching him and he turned to the end of the hallway and again nothing. He quickly changed and went downstairs to make a quick and simple lunch as he and Christina had plans to go out for dinner with the rest of her family later that night. Then Dave went to the office on the main floor to work on his case. When he went to his office, Dave was surprised to find his briefcase was on the floor by the door and he remembered that he put his stuff on the table. Again, he decided to ignore it and went to work. Shortly, Dave started to feel watched again by the door of the office. This time, not only did it feel weird but felt evil and that he was not wanted there. It got to the point that Dave decided to go and pick up Christina at work. When Christina got to the car, Dave broke down and told her that there was something in the house and it felt evil and unwelcoming.

They didn't get a chance to do anything about it because they had crews coming to do renovations on the house. Shortly after the renovations started, the crew members started sick from simple things like allergies to high fevers and colds. They also felt the watching feelings. One time 2 of the 10 crew members were cleaning up a bit before leaving for the night when they heard a crash. When they went into the front of the house where they heard the crash, they found two power drills that were thrown across the hall. They thought it was really weird and was about to get it when they saw this really dark mass near the doors leading to the basement and kitchen. It initially shocked the two workers but what really scared the workers was when the mass started making these growling noises and then high pitch laughter and then a growl again. Then in a blink of an eye the mass was gone. According to the workers, it looked like the mass was sucked into the basement by a vacuum cleaner. This incident totally freaked out the workers and they made a run for it and they left the equipment. Dave and Christina had gone to Christina's parents' house and spent the night there. (Apparently, they trusted the workers to lock the house before they left). After this incident, the workers would only come during the day and in groups also.

Dave and Christina experienced the same mass with the growling but this time with a red fire glow to it and it definitely was evil. This time they saw it in the upstairs hallway and it vanished into the floors like it was sucked in. They saw the mass during the night and they were so scared that they drove to their friends' house about two blocks down and crashed on their couch. After this incident, the couple started spending less and less time there and when they did it was only during the day when the renovation crew were working.

When they finished telling me what happened, I had the unbelieving look in my eyes, my mouth wide open and the first thing out of my mouth was, "Holy Sh*t! Not again!"

Dave and Christina took my expression to be that I didn't believe them but I quickly explained myself about why I said that. I told them about my abilities and my experiences ending with Prem's experience the week before. I knew what was coming next and as expected, they asked if I could come to the house and see what I could do for them. I told them that I was no expert but I was willing to see what I could do. The first thing that came to mind was Rook's method. Dave and Christina wanted me to come that night to check out the house. I told them no because the way they describe this thing, it didn't look good and I didn't think that I had the strength or the protection to stand up to it if I saw it for myself. Plus, I wanted to use Rook's method on myself and if possible on Dave and Christina. In the mean time I wanted Dave and Christina to find out the history of the house and see how this thing came into the house.

We went back to the hotel and I came onto my laptop to find out what I needed to complete Rook's cleansing. I went to Dave and Christina's room and explained to them what I was going to do about protecting ourselves before going into the house and using the same cleansing method on the house after finding out what really was there. I told them what I needed and asked them where I could get them. Christina said that since it was late, many of the stores would be closed and that they would need to get it in the morning. I was okay with that and told them that we would do the protection on ourselves before heading to the house. Christina also mentioned that she knew of store run by a Wiccan that has all the ingredients that I was looking for. We decided to go there as Christina trusted this lady and believed to be one of the authentic people.

While Christina called her friend, I found out from Dave that he was in the process of getting the information of the house and would have it ready for the next day. Being a lawyer, it was easier for Dave to find out this kind of information then the rest of us. I also called my aunt and uncle to let them know that I found out that I had a friend here in Calgary and I was hanging out with him and his wife for the day. They said as long as I touch base with them once in awhile it was fine with them and they were going to rest and do a few things here and there. I didn't tell them what I was planning on doing because my uncle is a hardcore skeptic and my aunt being from a Brahmin (it was a love marriage between my uncle and aunt and it wasn't accept by their families for a long time) background believe that there was something beyond our world but is too scared to talk about it and believes that if we thing or talk about it, it will bring bad luck to the family.

The next day Dave, Christina, and I made the trip to the store Christina mentioned and brought the stuff needed. Since Christina called the night before, Sherry (store owner) had everything ready for us when we arrived. Christina also had told Sherry what we were doing and what for. Sherry volunteered to help us in any way she could. We thanked her and went back to the hotel. Back in Dave and Christina's room, we went through Rook's method for protecting ourselves. I did the protection first because I had to say the prayers of protection from the Hindu religion and being Catholics, Dave and Christina said the prayers from the Bible. After the protection was completed, we left to go to their home.

Believe me when I say this, that place gave me the classic case of chills. Even from the outside, it felt unwelcoming and evil. I asked my friends how they could have brought the house in the first place, if I could feel like this even before entering the house. They said that when they first came to see the house, it felt welcoming and warm; it didn't feel nothing like this. We entered the house and if I didn't like the house from the outside, I definitely didn't like the house from the inside. Workers were still there doing last minutes stuff before handing over the keys to Dave and Christina the next day and they looked pale and sick. One look at them and I knew it was the work of whatever was in the house. What I felt was that something was definitely evil and sinister in the house; I just felt that amount of pressure pushing against me and the protection. The biggest thing was that no matter how much lighting (nature or from the fixtures) came though, it felt dark and it wasn't in one spot either; it was everywhere. As I walked though the house with my friends, I felt that there were more than one spirit in the house besides the evil being and I told my friends that. They told me that they only experienced the evil one and nobody else.

Besides being able to communicate with the spirit world when I am in that state between sleep and being awake, I was told by many astrologists that I have the gift of empathy and that it was weak but if I wanted to I could make it stronger. I never did but that empathy kicked into high gear in that house.

Although I couldn't see any of the spirits, I felt that there was more than one spirit in the house besides the evil one. One of the spirits was definitely a child between the ages 6 and 9. I just feel the emotional and physical pain that this child went though just before it's death. It got to the point where I was finding it really hard to breath (it felt like I was having an asthma attack and I didn't even have asthma) and I had to step outside for a few moments.

Once my head cleared up, I realized something. Rook has mentioned in the cleansing method and elsewhere on his many posts that the cleansing / protection method was only to flush the evil and not the bad ones. I realized that once the evil being found out that it couldn't get to my friends because of the protection, he (just felt like it was a "he") decided to attack me because I had the stronger ability. When it realized that it couldn't come at me directly, it allowed the emotions of the child spirit to get to me. The reason why I came to this conclusion was because I did have the emotions of other people (dead and alive) come to me and I felt the process of going though their emotions but never felt like I was going to die from it. That is how I felt when I was in that house; I felt like I was going to die if I didn't get enough oxygen.

After this realization, another thought came to me. I knew there was another spirit in that house but it felt like that spirit was scared and couldn't do anything. All in all, this evil being was up to no good and was letting me know that it was not going to let me win. Being a hard head, I wasn't going to let it win, so I went back in with my friends.

The last place to look was the basement. I talked to the crew about how they felt about the basement and they said that they avoided it if they could and went down there only when needed and that was the last project of the renovations they did because, not only did it feel dark and evil, they felt like they were being attacked down there and nothing seemed to work.

I didn't need to get far into the basement when I felt the odor of death, evil, hatred, fear, and sadness all mixed into one. Here is where the evil being resided because I could feel the full force of it here. It felt like I was being pushed back because it didn't want me there.

At the same time, all three of saw this evil thing in the corner of the basement. It was a big mass and it felt like it was growing and it was making this weird noise. It sounded like a cross between a growl and a high pitched evil laugh (closest thing that I could compare the laugh is to the witches in the Macbeth play). My friends and I started to go back up the stairs when the pendent of Shirdi Sai Baba (a saint worshipped by both the Hindus and Muslims) fell off of my chain and I heard this really bad hiss like it was in pain and at the same time angry. I knew then that it couldn't come near me because of the pendent. I took it, left the basement and house.

My friends asked me what needed to be done and I told that the house needed to be cleansed and that it would take more than one try because of the feeling that I got. I also asked Christina to call her friend, Sherry, and it is better to have strength in numbers.

I remember in one of the posts that Rook mentioned that the cleansing has to be done by the person (s) that is occupying the space, so I told my friends that although I will walk them though the cleansing and Sherry and I will assist, they had to do the cleansing in order for it to work properly.

We went back to the hotel to have lunch and shortly after lunch, Dave gets a call saying that the information he requested about his house was ready for pickup (his personal assistant did the hard job of finding out the information and not an easy task as it was the holiday season). What we found out about the house not only send chills down our spines but shocked Dave and Christina because of how close my guesses were. The house was built in 1965 and over time renovations have been done to add new structure to it. After living in it for 15 years, the original owners sold it so that they could retire to Florida (that last tidbit was found out later by some neighbours that lived in the area since back then). The home was then brought by a family in 1980 from the original owners. This family consisted of the parents, two small children (a boy and a girl), and the woman's elderly father. Couple of months after the house was purchased, the lady's father passed away from old age (death certificate was found).

The rest of information was found in the newspaper reports and approximate timelines were taken from the reports. About an year after the move to the house, there were many reports of abuse and teachers from the boy's school reported the boy coming in with bruises and according to one report, the father was arrested for abuse. Apparently, the father was released because of not enough evidences. This tidbit pissed off Dave because, as a lawyer, you can always find a way to find evidence and it pissed me off because my stint as a social worker, there is always a way to find evidence of abuse and we wouldn't put a child back in a dangerous situation. But I guess it was that kind of time.

About another year (so approximately, 1982), the father gets laid off of work and starts to drink and around the same time the youngest child (the girl) dies from injuries from a fall down the stairs. There were no indications of what kind of injuries that occurred but it was ruled accidental. Personally, I think the father had a hand it. We are guessing here but I think the abuse on the boy and woman started shortly after the death of the girl because on July, 1983 the bodies of the mother, the boy, and the father were found in the basement. Reports show that the woman was raped and brutally murdered. The boy was beaten so badly that several bones throughout his body and face were broken and believed to have died a slow and painfully death. As for the father, he died of alcohol poison. After the murders, the house stayed empty for about two years before changing hands several times over the years and finally falling onto my friends. My guess is that many of the previous homeowners experienced the same things and got scared and left.

My belief is that since the woman's father died a nature death, he did not linger here on this plane and when the girl died, she naturally passed over as she was just a small child (four years old when she died). The spirits that I felt in that house was that of the father (evil spirit), mother (couldn't feel her strongly, probably because she was too scared to show herself), and the son (whose emotions of emotional and physical pain I felt). I think that the father is keeping them there and also the fact the mother doesn't know where her daughter is and also I think she is staying because for her son.

New Years Day was spent with me spending time with my family and Dave and Christina with their families. It was decided that we would meet up on Wednesday at the hotel to go over to the cleansing. Dave and Christina had decided to stay a few more days at the hotel so that they could move in after the cleansing was done. My cousins, aunt, and uncle were going to see my cousin's husband family so I kindly backed out so I could help my friends out. Before starting the cleansing, I told my friends that there would be a second part and that I would have to do it and that was to help the mother and son to cross over.

Dave, Christina, and I met Sherry in front of the house Wednesday morning and the first thing Sherry says is, "I don't like your house, I could feel it's darkness a mile away." Just imagine how bad the vibe of the house was. Anyway, we started doing the cleansing the way Rook advised. Believe me when I say this, when you are reading Rook's cleansing, it seems easy but when you are actually doing it, it is really hard because you are fighting against a dark force that doesn't want to leave.

After that first day, I felt that the evil entity was going to attack me more than the rest of the group because I was more open to the paranormal. Also, I knew that it wouldn't come near anything representing God's name. So being a devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba, I found the closest temple and went to them to get a blessed string tied around my wrist. It took a couple of hours but we finished by protected ourselves. You could feel the biggest difference between when I first went to that house and now.

But I knew that my job wasn't done. I could still feel the two spirits trapped there: it was of the mother and son and also, I knew that fear was holding them back. With Christina's friend, Sherry, who is a sensitive, I went to the basement to talk to them. We went down there because it is where they died and where both of us felt the strongest presence. Although we couldn't see them, we started talking to them and to tell you the truth, we didn't know how long we were down there but all of sudden we felt really light like they were happy and suddenly, we were called upstairs by Dave and Christina. They said that they felt this wind pass though the house and then it was gone. Both Sherry and I concentrated but couldn't feel anymore spirits in the house. We informed Dave and Christina that all spirits, good and bad were gone. You can't believe how happy they were. At Sherry's suggestion we said a prayer for the mother and her two children and hope that they were happy.

The next day, Dave and Christina said that they were exhausted by the cleansing but they were able to sleep peacefully in their own home without feelings of anything evil. Me, on the other hand, felt like someone beat the living sh*t out of me and I spent the day in bed with room service bringing me breakfast, lunch, and dinner. After my rest, I spent Friday with my family (although I was still feeling beat up) and Saturday, I suggested to Dave and Christina to do the cleansing again just to make sure that the evil being doesn't return. I have also mentioned to Dave and Christina to maintain the cleansing: initially every week, then changing it to every month, and finally doing it twice a year.

Dave asked me why they had to maintain it after the spirits left. I told them (hopefully, I'm right, Rook) that over time the protections wear down, either by time or my evil spirits trying to break down the barrier. Maintaining the cleansing will keep the barrier up.

Update:

Now that I am back in Toronto, I still keep in touch with Dave and Christina. They have let me know that they have done the cleansing on their own on both Saturdays so far and will be continuing to do that until the end of the month when they will switch to doing it once a month until the end of the year. After that they will do it twice every year. So far, everything has been peaceful and nothing bad has happened and the house feels open and airy. They just hope that nothing like this happens again because mentally, they don't think they can handle it again.

Other hauntings by geetha50

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, geetha50, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PARANORMALWITNESSTV (10 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-08)
Hi Geetha,
This is truly terrifying! I am a producer on the Syfy Channel's hit series - Paranormal Witness and I wanted to get in touch to find out if you would be interested in sharing some of your stories. If so please get in touch at: olive.king [at] raw.co.uk
Many Thanks,
rynne (69 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-25)
Thank you for your responses, geetha! I kept checking here for a few months and then gave up, thinking perhaps you've stepped away fro a bit. So glad I came back to see if you had read my Q. Appreciate your responding.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-23)
I did read this when it was first published... Wow I was away for too long. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Again, thanks for sharing this as it demonstrates that the method I use/have suggested works for anyone regardless of their beliefs or Faith.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-23)
Geetha,

My dear friend, I have been away far to long and managed to miss this incredible story.

Your are correct... But it's not just that the protective shield 'wears down' after time... Its interactive...it's not only keeping 'banished spirits' from returning but new ones from entering... It helps with negative emotions as well. Its kind of like a battery... The more use it sees the more often it needs to be recharged.

Have your friends told you thier home now feels like a refuge from the trials of the day... Do they look forward to coming home after work to a place they feel they can relax?

Thank you for posting this and I am glad that my method was able to help your friends.

Respectfully,

Rook
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-23)
Rynne,
The difference between human spirit and non human spirit is that human spirits are those who have passed on after they died in our world. Non - human spirits are those who weren't humans in this life time. They could have been created by black magic or something like a long those lines. An example could be a demon.

That is the best that I could describe it.
rynne (69 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-02)
geetha- scary and hard to believe kind of experiences. A could of questions. Is the cleansing method you mention is same as the one Rook has on his profile? Also don;t you get scared when you witness such things? How do you handle it-the growl and the laughter and the mass...

Rook mentioned human spirit and non-human spirit what is the difference?

Thanks and best wishes,
Rynne
Mothertrinity (5 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-20)
Thank-you Geetha and Rook for "Rooks Cleansing" I will be putting into action on a day very soon that isn't too cold.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
RollingStonesGhost,

Thank you for you comments. Some of the experiences that I have had doesn't hit me until it's actually over because when the initial shock, you are like, OMG that actually happened and I just experienced that. I think it makes you stronger with each experience. I also read your profile and saw that you have a family that supports you, I am happy for that because I know that without the support of my mother and grandmother (now passed on), I would have totally lost it. I, also saw your comment about the different coloured eyes and let me tell you that you are special. It is rare to have eyes like that. My niece was adopted by my cousin and his wife (godmother) after her parents died. My niece has a light brown in her left eye and a light green in her right eye. Apparently, in her family (biological), every other family member has the different eye colour and also she has experienced a few things in her young life (only 5 years old).

Anyways, I see that Rook has beat me to the question you asked. Anyhow you got the answer and I hope that it helps the way it has helped me and my friends.

Mothertrinity,
I went to your profile and saw that you didn't post your email so I am posting it on this post. The following is Rook's cleansing method. I hope it will help you and your son. I think I speak on behalf of the readers here when I say that we would like the outcome of your cleansing. Good luck!

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)
Mothertrinity (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Thank-you geetha for retelling your experience. You talk about "Rooks cleansing" how do you do it? I would like to learn how to use it to help my son who is experiencing strange things in his room. I pray my own protection prayer every night around him my other children, my husband, myself and my dog. It seems to keep him safe but I need to get rid of the strange (evil) things that visit him. Look forward to getting some help. Thanks.
RollingStonesGhost (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Rook, thankyou for getting back to me so quickly... I got your email which I checked out while reading my other mail. I have copied the cleansing method out and put it in my journal I keep for my ghost/spirit work, ghost stories and encounters. I have been keeping a journal now for 5yrs. And its helped me quite a lot with dealing with spirits in other encounters I have had and helped others with.

Im sure this will be of great help Rook... Thanks again so much for your help.
Jesse.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Jesse.

I've sent you an e-mail via the one you provided in your profile. It includes the Cleansing/Shielding Method. I hope you find it helps and that you are able to use it.

Respectfully,

Rook
RollingStonesGhost (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Geetha50,
Wow this is such an amazing story. I know I'm really new here. But I have been reading stories on this site since March 2012. And I think its the only site to be on for REAL Ghost Stories.

Dave and Christina were so lucky to have run into you like that. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

I think what you and your friend from that store did was fantastic. Keep up the brilliant.

Id like to find out about this Rook person's Cleansing... As one of my friend is having some serious problems with her house due to some very nasty spirits in it currently.

Is there any way someone could let me know the Cleansing please. I would appreciate it. I'm a Empath/Medium and do some work for friends. So I could do with a good cleansing spell.

This story is going to be a favourite of mine.

Thankyou.
Jesse.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Thanks Dan. Answer to your question, yeah it is peaceful. Dave and Christina are both happy about the cleansing and they are keeping up with the cleansing Saturday until the end of the month then they are switching to once a month. I don't think they want to take the change of seeing that evil thing again.

Room service was great to bad I can get that at home!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
geetha: Fantastic account, forgive me if I repeat anything brought up or mentioned earlier. First off I'm glad that you were able to perform Rooks cleansing and remove the negative fathers presence and help move on the mother and child.
Picking up on there energy must have been devastating and no doubt very tiring for yourself in an empathetic way, I can understand the need for room service after that.๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm sure Dave and Christina are very grateful for what you have done for them its like giving them back their life, no doubt their words can't describe their actual feelings for you! Well done! ๐Ÿ˜ Is the home still peacefull? Thanks for sharing this Geetha!

Dan
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
psychicmama,

Thank you for your comments. I also read your profile and it says that you had experiences but were brief and not worth mentioning. Although brief, I think many of like to hear it. If not for anything else, it could be of learning experience for us and you can find something new about yourself also.

Miracles,
Don't worry, I know you are a woman and I think that should be a comfirmation! ๐Ÿ˜œ But seriously, I would have asked the same thing as Lou, if I didn't see SDS's comment. LOL!

JoyBells,
Meeting Dave was a totally unexpected surprise because never in a million years did I expect to see him and his wife there. I guess you are right, the Lord works in mysterious ways!

Dreamerxx,
The only reason I was able to go back was because I had Dave, Christina, and Sherry (Christina's friend) come with me that day. For all the big talk, I could be a big baby and wuss. I wouldn't have gone back there alone (with or without protection). But all joking aside, I would have done anything for my family and friends. As I mentioned before, although I didn't know Dave for long (and that was a long time ago), I seriously had the urge to help them because they were in trouble. I guess that is something that will never change in me.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
SDS,
Thank you for your kind words. I guess I would do this kind of thing for any friend that comes asking for help. As for the Shridi Sai Baba's pendent falling off my chain, I would usually agree with you. But have you thought of it this way, couldn't the pendent have some how protected me and my friends and put an invisible protective wall in between the evil spirit and myself and my friends? I am saying this because things like that has happened several times with the pendent and that's way I never take it off. One time I lost the Shirdi Sai Baba pendent. I had gone to sleep with it (I knew it was on my chain because I touch it and pray to it before I go to sleep) and when I woke the next day, I noticed that it wasn't there. I actually noticed it when I was in the shower. When I got out of the bathroom and went back to my room, I started searching for it after I changed. I couldn't find it; I actually my whole bedroom upside down looking for the pendent. As I was running late for work, I got ready and left. I was planning on calling my mom from to let her know what happened and to find it for me but I totally forgot because I was dealing with an adoption case (the story mentioned on this site under "A Special Bond") and I was having a hard time with it. When I got home, my mom started yelling at me because she thought I threw out the pendent. Apparently, my mom was clearing out all the garbage bins upstairs so she put it out for collection when the Shridi Sai Baba pendent fell out of the garbage bin that was in the main bathroom. You see the problem with that was that I didn't even use the main bathroom that morning; I used the one in my parent's room because it was closer to my room. I never figured out how a pendent that was on my chain when I went to bed ended up in a garbage bin in the main bathroom without me going into it that morning. The point is that by the time the pendent was returned back to me, I was able to find the right adoption for John (mentioned in the story, "A Special Bond").

There have been several times that I have lost the pendent and it always returns to me somehow and when it does, it always brings me good news and protection.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Rook,
Since I didn't know the area well, I ask Dave to do the research. Also, I want to know because like you said, I wanted to know if it was natural causes or actually the effects of the paranormal. Also, I didn't want to walk into that house and (1) if there was nothing there, I didn't want to make a fool out of myself and (2) if there was something bad, I didn't want to put myself and my friends in the path danger intentionally.

You are right about the physical pain that I went though as seen as a reminder that things changed. I actually visited the house before I came back to Toronto and there was a huge difference in the atmosphere. I could feel that the air was lighter and no evil spirit was there. I didn't feel the mother and son so I am guessing they left also. Also, I knew what I was getting myself into. I used your cleansing once before on another friend's house and that did a number on my body; it got to the point that I was sick for two days after. I will post that story in two parts when I get the change. I guess on side I was nervous like hell at about what I was getting myself into because of what I went though the first time I used your cleansing but at the same time I guess I knew what the outcome was and was willing to do it for my friends.

I guess I came out physically and mentally stronger than before knowing that I had somewhat control of what I could and a renew faith in a higher being.
Dreamerxx (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
How very brave for you to go back and help them after the feelings you got in the house and so wonderful that you could help them. ๐Ÿ˜Š
JoyBells (3 stories) (60 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
What a great post; Definetly in my favs now! You did an awesome job helping your friends. Call me a romantic but it sounds a little destined for you guys to meet in such a way for you to be able to drive those negatives forces from their new home. Crazy and wonderful how this universe works. Thanks so much for sharing!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Lou - I thought about that comment many times after I posted it and thought, "WTH lol, if it makes someone laugh, it's worth it." Even at my expense ๐Ÿ˜‰
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Marjie...?

When did you forget you were a woman?

Lou

:0 505050
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Sds - I'm a woman LOL. No offense taken, I've made that mistake many times myself. ๐Ÿ˜‰
psychicmama (1 stories) (51 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Thank you so much for your wonderful stories, Geetha. I second Miracles, somehow you and Dave/Christina were "put together" that day.

I hope you will keep us enlightened with more old and new stories. I am learning so much from reading these about your cultures, Canada, etc. I tend to read the "happy" ghost stories--life is so full of sad. I am empathetic as well so try to stick to good news. But I'm a devout follower of Geetha so had to read this even though it was dark! I am very interested in Rook's cleansing. Does it rid any negative in the house from people who live there, as well? I do a lot of meditating, healing, and using white light. It too works only temporarily. I'm always looking for something positive to use.

Anyway, thanks! Well done!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Hi Geetha, I am really, from the bottom of my heart, saying that you have done a wonderful job in helping Dave and Christina. Great work indeed. The narration was crisp and to the point and the experience and the counter must have been chilling from the way you narrated. You have rightly and aptly named your narrative. Rook's cleansing method helps. It did in my case also, of course, to one of my friends, who was a non-believer. I could understand the pressure, the animosity you must have experienced and encountered when you first entered the house. The pendent of Shirdi Baba falling down in the basement, well that part made me shiver, because I feel that the negative energy had so much effect to even pull down the pendent. Kudos to you Geetha. I second whatever Miracles said in his comments. Through this I thank Rook for finding out such an excellent method to help others and you too Geetha for using it. Simply Great.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
geetha,

Well Done my Friend.

Your are correct, the Cleansing needs repeating because the Positive Energy we put into it fades over time... We also have our 'bad days' and will bring in bits of our own negative energy which build slowly and by re-doing the Cleansing we 'push' them back out.

Thank you for all the back ground information, its the details that help rule out 'natural causes' and leave us with facts, as strange as they may be.

Based on what you have shared with us it seems that the 'evil spirit', in this case, was indeed the 'ghost' (human spirit) of that bitter, cruel man and not a non-human spirit/entity. By taking away the 'negative energy' 'he' used to hold himself, his son and wife within the walls of that home they all (I pray) have moved on.

The physical effects you felt are never fun but are a reminder that something has actually happened... Something unseen. I am glad my Method was able to help your Friends.

Thank You (and them) for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Argette and granny,
Thanks for your kind words.

Granny,
I know right, there is no way to escape the paranormal; vacation or not!

As I mentioned on my first post, I don't think it would happen but even if Dave forgets, I don't think Christina will forget. For people like us, who have experienced the paranormal for awhile, it still gets to us, so for people like Dave and Christina, it was a make shock to their nerves.
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Miracles,
Yeah, it was an experience alright; one that I do NOT like to repeat. But I know in the unknown world of the paranormal that such things can always happen.

You are right about most of them happening during my vacations and holidays. I was talking to Dave and Christina the other day over Skype and Christina mentioned something that rang true. During holidays and vacations you are relaxed and your guards are down, so for a ghost to interact with you are high and for a people like us, the chances are higher. I guess we can't change that!

You are right in that sometimes it does get into your personal space (both emotional and physically) but unlike you I don't have that years of experience with the paranormal and I am still learning. One of these days I have to find a way to control the paranormal when it comes and believe when I say this, when it comes, it hits full forces. Sometimes you fall on your behind and you think that the hell just happened.

Thank you for your kind words Miracles. Growing up, I was always helping, weather it was a person or animal. Being a Hindu, we believe in astrology and reincarnation and a trusted astrologer told my parents that this would be my last life on earth because I have answered for all my past sins and I was put on this earth for the sole purpose of helping others. I think when he said others, he meant other of this world and the paranormal. LOL!

As for helping Dave and Christina, I only knew Dave for a short time when we were in elementary school but I remember him sticking up for me when the other students were bullying me. Anyone who sticks up for me or anyone else for the matter puts them in the good books for me. Helping him and his wife was just a small pay back. Only good thing, besides getting rid of the evil spirit, was the we got to renew our friendship and made a new friend in Christina.

The empathy really sucks because when you feel the bad things people have gone though, especially children, it breaks your heart and there is nothing you can do. I just don't like that feeling.

When I told Dave and Christina about Rook's cleansing, they were willing to try it because they didn't want to lose their first home and they were scared like crazy. Dave and Christina weren't believers in the paranormal so experiencing what they did, really shook them up, especially, Christina. In Dave's exact words, "Keetha, if you told us what you experienced with the paranormal and about this site (YGS) and this Rook person's cleansing method before we experienced what we did in our house we would have laugh at you and thought you were crazy."

As for doing the cleansing, even if Dave forgets Christina will definitely be doing it. Christina is a good person but it doesn't take a lot to scare her so for her to experience what she did, just went overboard and I don't think Christina will forget it anytime soon.

In this case, I think you are right about the coincidences theory. I would not have in a billion years to meet Dave of all people at the hotel.

As of yesterday, January 22, 2013, everything is going really well at the house. Christina says that it felt like a heavy pressure lifted off of her and the house and she felt a big difference. She just that she doesn't experience anything like that again (even if it is the good ones).

Rook if you read this, Dave and Christina (especially, Christina) says thanks for creating the cleansing and are grateful to you.
Argette (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-22)
What a wonderful thing you did! And how absolutely amazing it all was. Thank you for taking so much time to share this.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-22)
geetha: Yeah, ditto Miracles and your vacations ๐Ÿ˜†...You go for rest and relaxation and look what happens LOL...

I think this is a great example of even though something feels evil, doesn't mean it's a demon... I would think the bad guy could possibly return, if only to look for his wife and son, so yeah, they need to be diligent in maintaining the cleansing...

Awesome testament to our hoo-doo-voo-doo-new-age-mumbo-jumbo huh? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Great job!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-22)
geetha - wow, what an experience, huh? I can't find the word I want to use because amazing and incredible don't exactly fit right here, do they?

I think one of the things that makes me want to smile is you have these experiences on your vacations and holidays. I know it's not funny, but damn, geetha, you don't seem to get any personal time without encountering something. And you take it well. That's one of the things I like about you, geetha โค You go out of your way to help someone else. I've told you before and I meant it, you have a good heart.

The empathy part sucks, though, doesn't it? Especially when it's a child. Mmmm...yeah. I am so glad you pay attention to Rook and were willing to try his cleansing method, even if you had to be "shaking in your boots" at times. I'm also so very glad Dave and Christina were believers and that they believed in you. I think that was half the battle.

For what it's worth, your recommendation about the cleansing? I don't think it can hurt anything for them to repeat it the way you suggested. Also, anytime they "feel" something is off, such as a flare up in arguments for no apparent reason. Just to make sure.

Funny how you three happened to be in the same hotel at the same time, isn't it? And I don't believe in coincidences. You were meant to be there to help them, geetha.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: