You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Demon Hunter

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Hunter

 

At first I didn't believe in demons and what not. But that all changed when my brother went to the cemetery just for kicks. After he was done, he went home and that's when my nightmare began. I was in my back yard when I heard my mom calling my name. I went to see what she wanted, but no one was there. I asked her if she called me and she said no.

Two days past and nothing. I was watching TV when my sister started to scream, I ran into her room to see what was wrong. She was sitting in her bed. Broken glass everywhere. I walked in to see what had happen, she said that she saw two shadowy like figures looking at her. I was so mad that I ran outside wanting to fight anyone but there was nothing. I went back to my sister to see if she was okay, she told me that the shadows made the glass brake.

Two more days past and I was beginning to sense that something evil was in my house, but I didn't say. Night after night I stayed up waiting to see if anything happen. I really didn't care about anything at that time, I just wanted to know what was going on. One day a priest came to my house and blessed it. To tell you truth that really didn't work because the same night I went jogging and I felt something behind me. I suddenly turn my head and saw a shadow person.

The thing that's funny is people think that they're aliens. But they're really Demons, I know because I am hunting them down for like seven years now. Some people say I might be crazy. But I've been to doctors and they all say the same thing, that I am fine.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Joseph Quiles, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Adrenaline10101 (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-07)
I understand that some people think it's not real or that it's not too well put together. Which you don't describe a whole lot, this is true, however I understand if that's all it took to get you in to something like hunting. I would enjoy talking to you about some of your encounters though if you would be willing to share. E-mail me at cangiolosiaaron [at] yahoo.com if you're interested in sharing encounters with me.
A_witness_for_Yahshua (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
Ghosts are not real. Ghosts are demons pretending to be ghosts. Thier purpose (violent or not) is to get your mind off God, Yahshua (Jesus); and get you to bleieve in false belief's. I have the gift of demonic cleansing. It scares me; but, with Yahshua, I know I'll win any battle. I do not believe in bringing in a cross, holy water, incense, or candles. I do bring in prayed over Olive Oil; and using my finger, put it on every wall, door and furniture. I command in the name of Yahshua (Jesus) that they leave... Go directly to the Abyss; and remain there until Yahshua returns and deals with them. I don't need electronic equipment. I feel their presence. I have seen them move, trying to flee to a new hiding place. I have also seen the black specks cloud fly out of the place as they leave. I will not go into a place alone, to cleanse it. I take in other strong minded Sabbath keeping christians (not SDA), to pray continously; and to help order them out. I did not seek this ability... Yahshua put me into a house that was posessed; and I helped cleanse it. Since then I have seen and gotten rid of a lot of demons... Some impersonating my grandparents. I can tell you some interesting stories; but, I'm not in it for excitement or glory. I do not go out looking for demons. God will put me in a place; and people then tell me of things happening; which I then realize is why I was put in that place... To rid it of demons. The Bible says when you die you sleep and know nothing until Yahshua (Jesus) comes again; and for that reason, there can be "NO" ghosts. The Bible does warn of fallen angels trying to trick people, to give them false belief's. I am interested in forming a team, but... I will deeply interview anyone wanting to join; and only pick ones that have the right belief's and reasons for wanting on a team. This is NOT a game; and people not knowing what they are doing can get hurt, posessed and even killed. If you are interested, request my email and contact me.
demonhunterzwatt (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-11)
cynric you seem to be true about the mage and glad for you all that I am a shaman or in other words a darkness destoryer I gave up my soul in order to find love it was a dumb mistake and I am not only able to see demons but I can touch them and send them stright to hell I have been able to sense them around everywhere I just was looking for a good crew any one hiring?
Watchful (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-19)
Hellraiser, don't post full stories using comments on other people's stories. It's annoying and rude. 😠

As to this story, I kind of wish you had put in more details. Other than the glass breaking and the shadow sighting, what else has happened to convince you this is a demon? Was this recent or a long time ago? I know you said you've been Demon hunting 7 years, but I'm having trouble making a mental-timeframe. Is there a reason you think it came when your bro went to the graveyard, or did you just tie them together because they happened near the same time?

I think I might just be confused (I'm easily confused 😕). Please forgive me.
hotsydaddy (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-11)
You need spiritual weapons like the Catholic exorcist crucifix. You need to open you james king version bible and read and pray psalms 91 and you'll need holy water to expell those demons how have constantly throw holy water at those demons. Make you also carry st michael archangel medal and have it blessed by a priest and have that catholic priest bless also that catholic exorcist crucifix called the st benedict crucifix. You can also say outloud I command my demons to leave in the name of Jesus Christ as much as you can say it. I'm giving you demon hunters ideas that I apply in my life.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
Um...no offense to your epic battle story or anything Hellraiser, but I think it might be a good time to visit a therapist. You clearly have a lot of man-made demons to contend with first and foremost, and I can certainly understand why your girl was afraid of you. The presence of drugs and alcohol in your system makes it very difficult for me to swallow your story. I am glad that you were able to find solace in your faith, and that is good--keep hold of it because you will need it. I am sorry for your losses but I think these feelings were driven by your grief, and perhaps a little empathy. Sorry but tarot cards are not a tool of the devil. I really think you should see someone professional to deal with this stuff.
HellRaiser (1 stories) (18 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
Hey If you guys want to read a really crazy Real life Experiance Check this out.

Wether or not you believe in Demoic Possesion or Demonic Influence is your own opinion, the question of it's reality and exhistance isn't just a matter of "opinion" for me, but the down right truth. If you want to here a real life story that will surely get you thinking about the reality of the battle between "Good and Evil" "Demons and Angels" & "God vs Satan", then feel free to read on... Everyone's soul is at stake.

I have a deep, heavy, and long real life personal story and experiance that I would like to share with all of you.
October 12th 2008, my brother died (we were extremely close, he was 24 and I was 23 at the time, I am 26 now) Just to add to this disaster, my best friend died 6 months later, both in freak accidents, my brother killed on his motorcycle, this is what happens when another biker makes an illegal U-turn right infront of your path while driving on a highway with no were to go, both dead) and my best friend on a boat that crashed into another boat on memorial day weekend, dead. To say the least, my entire wolrd and reality was ripped apart and everything I thought I knew and wanted in life was completely shattered and changed forever. This is when everything changed.

I was put to the test, my mind, my body, my spirit, and soul. If I was too get through this It was going to take everything in me, every bit of strength that I could obtain, it was my only chance if I wanted to continue with life. I was put on a the path, a path that would require me to understand Death and the afterlife, the real hard stuff in life (stuff that we really won't ever fully understand until we get to that point), but important stuff that each and everyone of us will need to think about at some point in our lives when that time comes, even if we don't want too! I began a neverending quest of seeking the truth and looking for answers from God until I got what I was looking for, it really wasn't a choice at this point, it was the direction my mind was going and I was going along with it for the ride one way or the other, it's not like I could just "let it go and move on". I was a wreckless alcoholic at that point, I could probably down half a handle of vodka if not more in a day no problem just to wash away some of the pain to avoid the reality of my life. I was in a spiritual progression that started opening up a lot of new gateways and answers, both good and bad realities. I knew for certain of God's exhistance through pesonal experiances, as well the Devil's exhistance... And the struggle between Good and Evil and it's absolute truth, which ultmately boils down to the fight over each and everyone of our souls.

Shortly after these disasters I was fortunate enough to get very close with a previous friend of mine, Kelly, I knew her from highschool and we use to go to church together when we were just kids, she became my GirlFriend after a month of hanging out and she was there for me while I really didn't have anyone else that could hold my heart through this, not the way I needed at least. It was like we were both magnetically drawn to eachother the first time I saw her at my friends funeral, almost as if God was pushing us towads eachother... Everything was just amazing in the beggining. Though she had many of her own issues going on aswell It didn't seem to matter to me, we were eachothers rock, nothing could get between us and I loved her so much, my heart felt something again and it was warm when I was with her and I felt like I could maybe survive this and have a chance at life again. I helped her, she helped me. Well after about 5-6 months of being together, she started really worrying me at this point in our relationship, the last 2 years of her life were pretty hellish as well, she would cut herself and attemted suicide a few times and went into hospital treatments several times those years before, she started bringing up these things with me how she was starting to get extremely depressed again (feeling suicidal) and was really wanting to cut herself, etc... I was very emotionally and physically connected to her, I wanted to help her more than anything in the world, the love I felt for her I knew I needed her to be ok and happy, even if it would be difficult, the word difficult doesn't even come close to describing how hard it really became. I asked God for answers and told him I would do anything to help this girl I love. Talking with her and telling her I knew she could get through this and these suicidal feelings would pass and trying to lift her spirits through words just didn't seem to work... I took another approach.

Well, basically it turned out that the Devil and his horde of demons was on this girl hardcore (that might sound a little crazy, but just read on)... I knew this because, well, quite frankly she played around with tarret cards before and did other things with that kind of black magic that in my opinion you just shouldn't mess with. At one point when we were away on vacation together down the shore she took out some tarret cards and played around with them with me. I didn't really think much of it... Until late that night when she was fast as leep. Watching TV because I wans't tired yet, in just an instance I felt the room close in tight, like I was caged in with something I knew I didn't want to be there with. It was an intensely scary demonic energy and presence, as if the Devil himself was in the room with me digging into my soul, I was never so scared or freaked out in my life up until that point, I couldn't move but be still and pray, opened my bible and read until it went away. I kind of freaked the next morning and told her what happened and how I wanted to totally change my life style and become clean (no more smoking, of any kind, pills, drugs, alcohol, etc...) and no more sex until we got married, etc... Etc... It was pretty intense for the both of us. I was noticing a lot of strong energies even before she pulled out those tarret cards... So you can see how this would just open up the spirtual gateways even more so and not in a good way at this point either... It was clear I had a lot more to deal with ahead.

Nonthless, time moved on and I didn't have another encounter like this for a few weeks, things seemed to be ok, I actually felt at peace as if God was protecting me and I ended up cheating and having sex with her again and dam did it feel good and right... Things actually looked like they could be ok.
Either way I knew she was still struggling and given the opportunity to help her in anyway I would have hands down, and the opportunity did come... And here it is.

It was one night she stayed over at my place, durring this time and days I was becoming more of an insomniac everyday, the days and nights just blended at this point, I was barely getting any sleep because of the intense engeries that I was feeling that just kept getting stronger. Like I was being led to some sort of climax. This night I was up particularly late, later than normal (6 a.m or so at this point) reading my bible next to her while she slept tight. After reading for a short while, the words litteraly starting popping out of the book and jumping around the pages, me head inside my mind there were engergies so strong that began expanding around me and I felt the pressure of the energy around me so incredibly strong that It was a feeling so powerful as if the presence of God himself was in the room, it also flat out was pointing out that the bible was straight up the truth and for real and it is and was the blood and flesh of God's law and word, written by people inspired by GOD... I mean it was such an overwhelming amazing feeling of power and peace and confidence in my soul and spirit that I felt, it was like everything just connected, made sense... Words cannot even describe the feelings that were going on inside me. Well... It wasn't too long after that I also felt an extremely strong and powerful negative force of energy coming from around my GirlFriend while she slept (she actually made some groans and demonic like noises when this was happening)... I knew for certain at this point that it was the Devil or an extremely strong demon that was there, hurting her so badly and I knew at this point with 100% certainty that this was the reason for her pain and constant battle with suicidal thoughts and feeligns. This straight up eveil presence knew I felt it's presence and knew that the power of Christ was with me, I felt much stronger and more confident then that last time I felt this horrible presence and was too scared to even move. This time I was prepped up, not only did I have Gods armor on, but he was with me, I wasn't afraid of anything... Not even the Devil. What felt like only moments, almost in a orhcistrated and transe like state I was in, kind of like I was watching myself from a third person prospective, I basically put my hand on my Girlfriend's shoulder as this was happeneing and demanded this demon leave her alone... Basically an excercism on her in the fullest way possible.

What happened after this point is the scariest stuff that I have ever experianced in my entire life... At the very instance I touched my Girlfriend there was a surge of pissed off, extremely angry and strong force of negative engery that attacked me. Ripping right ito my soul and spirit, tearing it right out of my body and taking it on a "joy" ride to hell (or so it felt). I was dead inside... I never felt so empty and horrible, not even the worst depression or worst anxiety I ever felt could compare with what I was feeling... All I could say is... If I was given a taste of what hell would be like, this was probably the Devil's platinum tour package first class. I was scared out of my mind and thought I was completely screwed and that I really messed up here. I was pacing around the room for 10-15 minutes before leaving my apartment unexplained to my girl while she just still slept, to go home and address some of this stuff with my family. I was completely out of the world, physically I was there, but my mind going a million miles a second and I was shaken to my core and God only knows were my soul and spirit went, my family was freaked out obviously. That night I thought I was going to die for sure... I layed in bed and just waited to die and prayed to GOD to rid me of this horribleness and forgive me and save me if it was my time to go. Well, I didn't die... I just became a compelte insomniac that didn't sleep, eat, (all bad habits including drinking/smoking, taking my K-pans for anxiety I stopped using) for over a week the most intensive part of this journey was happening... Yea I was attacked by every possible imaginable demon on the planet along with the devil and was freaked out more than words or anything I can describe here. It took its toll on me... I was never so scared in my life... The following weeks/months were brutal, after beggining to slowly get out of the spiritual realm I was in, the attacks started to cool down a lot of praying and fights with these demons I guess It was like a truce period, or so I thought (mind you I went in and out of the hospital 2 times because my parents were freaked out by my actions and called the police on me... I said things like I was going to Kill the Devil and God was coming back, etc... Etc... After many months, 3-4 months after this happened the depression kicked in hard, I felt so warn out, my body and mind was so weak and beatup. I couldn't live like this anymore, the anti-depressants and other anti psychotic drugs the so called "docs" tried to give me did absolultely nothing to help me, made it worse if aything, so obviously I stopped taking those... This was a different situation that neither the hospital nor the doctors had any clue to do about. I had many experiances with demons after that point, I had a dream right after the main exercism happened were Jesus Christ himself came to me in a dream, I remember it so vividly... It was intense to say the least... He wasn't skinny and frail like he may have been when he was on the cross or what so many pictures of him show these days. He, in his spirit form (which was just like we humans look) looked and felt incredibly strong, he was ripped... Not like a steroid popping fiend, but just such an incredibly strong and powerful presnsce to him, both looks and feeling wise. I knew he came to help me, but it was a dream I still don't understand exactly. Even with the help from God everything was still beyond hard.

Nonetheless with my life being like this (mind you my Girl stuck with me through this) now we are no longer together, our love and relationship was eventually torn apart because she is now afraid of me and well that's bout it, it breaks my heart everyday having lost her I miss her to death... I sacraficed what I had with her to help her... Just so you guys know she was on some serious anti depressent and other meds, Lexapro, Lithium, Buspar, Seraquil (sorry for spelling) 100-300 MG a day for most of them... I always told her she would eventually be able to get off this stuff, which she didn't think would be so (which she was on for 2 years) After a few months from when I did what I did with her, she was off ALL of her meds... She kind of became a bit of a different person... I was happy for her, she was doing better in all areas of her life, but hell was I struggling.

Anyways, to make an even longer story a bit shorter after 4-5 months after all this happened I was so down and depressed and feeling like hell and hurting I turned to Oxy and pain pills to numb the pain, it helped for a while... Then eventually did more harm then good... Those suicidal feelings my Girl had, well guess what now they are on me, and I have had many encounters of serious suicidal feelings like the Devil was trying to get me to off myself... But screw him he can fight me all he wants Christ is stronger, this is what I knew in my head and fought it hard, I'm on the right side and I'm sure that just pissed Satan off to the core, its a tuff thing and like a tug of war a lot of time. The pills did get me to stop drinking, but I blew through tons of cash and lost sense of myself (drugs are another bad gateway to bad energies if you abuse them like I did.) Well, after a year of that I finally quit after many failed atempts and am now clean (not even a month) but going stronger than usual. Last encounter I had with a demon was this past week. I was asleep, had a pretty interesting dream that actually had me smiling and feelign good in it, but once I woke up I didn't really realize were I was... Then I realized it was back to reality and the dread of another day hit... But at that moment I fought that feeling hard, like I wasn't going to just give in to this crap again... And I as I did I felt an incredibly strong angry precense arise, like I knew and found the bastard demon that was messing with me and it fled because dam these things don't like it when I get a hold of them like that. I had a great day after that and still am doing well almost a week later... Just been trying to stay in my Bible and stay in God's spirit and keep this away for good, it's hard I must say... Just waiting until another Demon is sent on me and I have another fight on my hands... Thanks for reading.
Chieko_Hitachiin (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-30)
Wow, reading this story has been very interesting, along with the comments. But I must warn you, hunting demons and other beings can truly be dangerous. I have someone very close to me who is an actual Demon Hunter and when I read this, I was shocked to say the least.

All I have to say is don't get too absorbed or else you'll open yourself up to actually getting possessed by one.

God Bless!
noxas (5 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-11-23)
We should talk I'm a hunter but I'm not very experienced you can contact me by email rissum [at] hotmail.com
Powerslave (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-07)
It is possible to kill demons and spirits if you can enter the astral realm they exist in like I have before. One particularly nasty fellow dragged me in there, exposing his weakness, good luck to you hunting that thing bro, ill see you in hell when we both end up there =)
RayvenHawk (21 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-07-09)
Personally I think some of you all have been watching Supernatural and taking it seriously. (Though it is a good show).

Many of you "demon hunters" are young teenagers, which makes me question everything you say. Again no one is born to hunt anything, that's just belief in ones imagination.

We have been fed the belief demons are evil and angels are good, when the truth is both are good & evil. Hunting anything spiritual to remove it from our plane of existence is very stupid especially for those thinking themselves some all-powerful hunter. God could care less about sending any angel willing to go assist someone in hunting. If you have belief in god,angels, etc you should already know God is not going to do anything to assist us until he's good and ready (i.e Armageddon).
Purityknight93 (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-06)
So much talk of demon hunting and whether it's true or not I wouldn't know. I am becoming more certain lately that the opposite of demon hunters are around. By that I mean humans doing the opposite kind of work. Leading us astray. I'm growing more fearful but warfare isn't how we should solve this! Save the souls of those out there before they're lost! So many are nowadays. And Demon Hunting sounds unwise. Not for safety reasons but because I don't think it's the right approach. And Demon Hunters have more than demons to worry about. What about Luciferians or whatever they're called. And I'm in strict opposition to new age beliefs. Chameleon spirits...don't people get it? Free will. They'll try to influence/control you or kill you. I don't think you can kill a demon. Maybe banish perhaps but that's it. And either way that should be defensive. Not genocidal. Don't get sidetracked "demon hunters" upholding God's law in yourself is more important. It's about protecting and enlightening the masses remember that! It's what will bring the world to it's knees because the ignorance of the world!
soldier_of_light (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
yea that's a basic demon for you, but usually demons only torment/annoy one person... It should be tormenting your brother not you or your sister... So it was something else that let it into your house, not your brother going to the cemetery
soldier_of_light (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-27)
anyway... Does anyone know of any other demon hunters in new zealand? I'm looking to get together a group to train other demonhunters and hunt demons... I live in a region with many demon/ghosts especially associated with witchcraft... Btw some people when demon hunting get an angel to help you it's usually a lot easier to ask help from the archangels or God himself... But usually I ask help from the arch raphael the angel of healing. But if anyone knows of any demon hunters in new zealand please contact me... I may be only 16 but I've got a lot of experience
goldenlight (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-21)
Hey I have no idea about the story but lately things have been happening to me. I need help. I think I'm a demon hunter by birth, but I've never had any training please if anyone knows anything contact me
Hunterfromabove (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-11)
Well it's good to know there are other people taking care of these damned beings I myself have been "approached" by demons and they all want me dead, I've also lost most of my friends from going to places demons "dwell" we went to have a few laughs but most of us didn't make it out alive.
olijf1_subvenio (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-02)
i'm not commenting on the story, but I do need to ask for your guys help, I've had a keen interest in the paranormal from a young age, and gone "looking for trouble" so to speak, I've hunted simple beings like ghosts and thought forms before, with my old best friend... I say this because we were on a normal hunt but something changed, I won't go into detail but we were attacked by what I believe to be a demon it killed my friend. Everyone called it an accident and I just looked crazy, please anything you know about demons email me or I don't know just anything, I want blood, I'm not going to stop until I make someone pay one way or another, I'm not crazy I know what I see please help me.
roni (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-22)
you are not crazy. I have biin hunter tjust a week but I have see things what is not normal in ore house and I wunt to be a demon hunter after I have found infromation of deamons
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-08)
Bells.

Demons universally hate bells. Every culture that has bells uses them to drive them off.

Silver bells may work better, but that may just be an assurance coming from whitesmiths.
Centenius (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-06)
Hello, I was wondering if any one has a little to fast knowledge about demons and "others" if so could you contact me and we could have a discussion.
Kris189 (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-15)
I would be pissed too. I hate it when They do things like that. All I can say is good luck with your hunting. And to watch out, There are some top commanding demons out there. Better be careful.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
I would like to include one final point: monkeyking12345, in your last paragraph of the above story you make an interesting observation that escapes many people who read about or even experience UFO encounters.

That is, the observation that the so-called aliens in those encounters are in reality another kind of being altogether, namely spirits.
I've read some info on that viewpoint.
The results can be enlightening.
I'd like to read why you, monkeyking12345, come to the conclusion you do on that point, if you don't mind commenting on it.
Lex (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
lol!Perhaps, we should chat somewhere else and not spam like this.
My email adress is 2005120056 [at] student.ufs.ac.za I may not reply often atm considering I'm in my final year of my bsc and exams have just started
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
By the way, Lex, I enjoyed reading your 10/28/08 comment under the story 'Cryptic Wakeup Call'.
That would make an interesting story.
I'll bet you won't doubt out loud again for a while!
Lex (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
Fairs fair, good point.
I doubt there are any weapons here that can really destroy a demon on this level of exsistence, except maybe the bible and true belief in it, which I am afraid to say I do not have as I am at odds with religion in general. And this way sound really crazy to most of the people here but to kill a demon you need to be able to take it on in a state of energy, those of you that know what lucid dreaming will understand this concept.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
Hi Lex:

I appreciate your comment.

My comment here was in response to a post by Valicity, wherein the advice is given to the author of this story that the author should kill the demon before it kills the author.

My point in mentioning a corpse as proof of the death of the demon is just that, that there would be no proof to present of a successful kill even if that were possible, since a spirit is a non-material being.

Main points for me are---how can a human being literally kill a spirit being, who on record has done so, and with what weapon (s)?

As you say, the devil does indeed protect his own; but I don't see how this would apply to the subject of the killing of demons by humans if the secret is already out that this power does lie with certain humans who've learned to literally kill them.
It would appear in that case that major damage to the devil's protection scheme would already be a done deal.
On the flip side, it is no secret at all that spirit beings CAN literally kill human beings.

Cynric also offers a point to consider on this subject when mention of physical weapons is made in the comment posted on 8/16/08.

I don't think the author is "crazy' because of his views or his supernatural experiences, as he points out about the response of some people near the end of his account.
His story is also believable.
I make no comment on the author's title of demon hunter.
Lex (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-03)
succubiluv considering demons are energetic spirits I doubt there will ever be a corpse, ever heard the saying the devil protects his own, why would he want proof that they exist, his power lies in the fact that he can make people not believe in him.
I believe there are demons out there doing a specific thing but be damned if I know what it is.
Being a demon hunter is an interesting job but damn you have got to have guts to do that! Good on you!
monkeyking12345 (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-16)
If anyone reads this comment I changed my user name to this one so yea this is Joseph Quiles telling everyone that I changed my user name to Monkeyking 12345 so check my new storie out
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-06)
Can a human being kill a spirit being?
This is a true event perhaps in games like Dungeons And Dragons.
But spirits of the astral realm are another matter altogether. What human has ever literally killed a demon?
If so, let's see the carcass.

What would you strike a spirit with; its body is spiritual.
The blow would strike only the air even if the spirit was visible to the eyes.
What a boxing match or sword fight that would make!

Since spiritual weapons do exist, perhaps what is meant is that it is possible to "kill" a demon spiritually.
And that is only symbolic.
The being lives on in the astral plane thereafter.
Anything else amounts to a contradiction in terms.
Not to mention a serious error in human judgment and a falsehood as ludicrous as as any of the 3 Stooges' best acts.
kimberly (2 stories) (23 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-09)
Holy Crap! Truly scary story. Good luck, man! I don't think you're crazy. Stay safe, though, because demons aren't known for being nice. Thanks for sharing!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: