You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Unexplained Experiences When Alone

Real Ghost Stories

Unexplained Experiences When Alone

 

A little relief to know that the boat I'm riding in isn't empty with just me being in it, BUT rather filled with people of similar interest. I have been experiencing different paranormal activities since I was 20yrs old. You may laugh at this but at that time I didn't even know what "paranormal activity" is or how do you term such experiences. I didn't have the Internet at that time to research until I got 25.

This is my first paranormal post ever. I live in a country where the temperature is most of the time, 40-45 degrees of heat with humidity soaring above you every now and then. Why I mentioned this is because when I say that I felt a "Chilled Feeling" around me, you know that I'm not joking. "40 degree Celsius = 104 degree Fahrenheit". We do have central cooling at homes, schools, work but when it hot outside you do feel the Heat.

Between age of 20-25:

I often had a feeling when I was held by some "X Force" and when I yelled or tried to free myself there was no hope. That often freaked me out and all I could do was to cover my face with my sheet and read my Prayers as much as I could. I also used to smell different fragrances: sometimes Fresh Coffee beans or Fresh Flowers. At work I've often felt Chilled Temp behind me while using the Photocopier.

Age 27-29:

These experiences have taken a new level.

(a) I have a feeling to being watched by someone but when I look it's gone.

(c) I've felt weight on myself but that's very rare.

(d) If an 'X Force' captures me, I'm strong enough to let loose after a little struggle and now I'm not scared and I face it.

Helpful Iphone Apps 3GS: (Phantom Radar & GhostOMeter) give me an indication that 2 or 3 Forces are present in my room when I have a feeling that someone is there.

RECENT:

(a) I sleep alone in my room and a week back there are strange BANGS on the wall after Midnight.

1st Day: I woke up from sleep around 1:30am looking at the wall near the balcony door and then went back to sleep.

3rd Day: Again a bang, this time said: "Please lemme sleep, I have to get up early."

4th Day: 2 Bangs at 3:00am. This time I got up without fear, walked to the balcony door and opened it and stood at a distance and waved my hand indicating "Mr. X" to walk out if it wants to and then I came back and slept. Then it was quiet.

SHADOWS:

I've taken too much of your time hence I'll be short on this.

The shadows never leave me. At home when I'm alone (Day or Night), go alone to cook, at work even at a Restaurant I recently visited. Went to wash my hands & whoosh above my head and I was like, "Hey, welcome to the restaurant. Wish I could offer you food but enjoy yourself".

I've consulted various religious scholars during my years. It stops for a while but then again continues but now I'm very much used to of all this. The good part is that they have never caused me any harm. They seem to be good forces. I hope they stay the same. Hence this feeling has made me carry on my research to know what's "Beyond the Veil".

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BeyonDaVeil, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BeyonDaVeil (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-21)
First of I would like to Thank all of you for your kind comments & suggestions as well. I'm also extrememly sorry for being away for quiet some time as I wanted rest from the above phenomenas.

I visited a Cousin and now after coming back I feel great. Its been 2 weeks & I hear no bangs on the wall BUT the Shadows never leave me 😕. The new thing that I came across was the BED being shaken. Well, not really moved by that because I'm sure you all would have heard the News that earthquakes have hit the Asian-Middle Eastern Belt (Iran-Pakistan-China-UAE).

Coming to Comments: [All very respectful]
(1) Thanks for all the welcome notes & YGS.I'm glad to be here where on a common platform we can share our views together.
(2) Rook & Isolde: Regarding the Iphone apps; yea somewhat even i'm kind of confused with them But looking out for the real ones.
(3) Jennz: Well at 3am I was probably with a cute girl having good time in my Dreams when these Bangs freaked me out. Opening the Door was the only option I could think of / Zeta: No I cannot recall loosing anyone.
Valkricry: Thanks
(4) SDS: The first experience was very freightning; I covered myself in blanket & just remembered God as much as I could. At that moment my Bed shook for quiet some time & I had just come from highschool. But was home alone. My entire body was frozen and I was not able to move or hear myself scream BUT that was years and years ago, that was past 😊
Argette (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
I can't add anything more as I agree with previous responses, but I do want to thank you for sharing your story with us and welcome you. I have learned a great deal here. The time I can sit down with my laptop and read YGS is often the highlight of my day.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Let us not forget that phones are designed to pick up certain frequencies... Some will say theses are EMF frequencies and while true the hardware in a 'cellphone' is designed to pick up much (MUCH) higher frequencies than the EMF detectors used by most 'Ghost Hunters'. Again this is something a 'soft ware' download can not 'fix'.

Respectfully,

Rook
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Welcome to YGS! It doesn't sound like the spirits are negative. And you had to let the spirit out? Wow lol
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Hi:

Just wondering... Do you live in a single-dwelling home or an apartment/flat? Depending on where we live, knocking on the wall might not be so unusual. (Always here it when I stay at a motel) 😜 Anyway, you may very well have a spirit attached to you for some reason. I have a hard time believing that this entity is so obedient to leave out the patio door, but you never know.

Have you lost anyone around the time that this starting occurring... A friend, acquaintance, old love, relative?

Thanks, zeta.
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Hi,

Agree, it's 'software', but software needs hardware to function. And if the combination of the hard- and software is lacking, the results are too... Making the results unreliable, right?
If one device picks up this type of energy and the other another, this means they're both lacking, correct? They're both not covering the entire field.

Btw: apps were tested on two iphone 4s at the same time: with different results.
We had a lot of fun though. So, no wasted time.:-)

So, perhaps the real EMF machines are more reliable, but using those apps on the iphone... I'm not convinced.

I hope I'm not insulting anyone. Not my intentions.

Isolde
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
The applications in question are 'soft ware'. While they are downloadable programs they DO NOT change the built in electronic specifications of your 'phone/electronic device'.

As Isolde has pointed out if you have different 'programs' on different devices one will indicate the presence of a spirit while the other does not.

So of you will say that 'Well of the 'Ghost Hunter Shows' (insert the name of your Fav between the '') that means that one is picking up a different type of energy... Check the instructions folks I bet they are all based on reading the same thing 'EMF'...Go on check it yourself.

Respectfully,

Rook
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Hello BeyonDaVeil,
Thank you for your account.

I do have a question concerning the Iphone Apps. I tested two of them myself (Phantom Radar and Ghost Radar). They are not really consisting: if one says there is a 'ghost', the other will indicate there is none, vice versa, location differ, number etc. If you go on the internet, more people did tests with these apps. Although they are absolutely a lot of fun, the real 'ability' of these apps is very disputed.

I don't doubt the possibility of presences in your vicinity, but I'm have strong doubts when it comes to the functionality of those apps.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Hi BeyonDaVeil, welcome to YGS. You are a courageous person. I want to ask you whether you feel that these forces are negative. I mean your gut feeling from the time you started experiencing these forces or entities. What was your first feeling about these entities. Generally, the first feeling is almost accurate and near to truth. If you feel that these forces are negative, then try Rookdygin's method of cleansing the house. That would ward off any negative energies.

You said that you felt weight on you and that the "X Force" when it captures you, you get rid of it through your efforts. I just want to know whether it is when you are awake, means when you are not on bed. That could give us more information to suggest you to get rid of these entities or forces.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Welcome.

I find it interesting that you got up and let a 'spirit' out of your home... Most people when they hear knocking figure that 'something' is trying to get in.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-24)
Welcome to YGS. I found your accounts very interesting. I hope to hear more!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: