You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Spirit In The Tanning Bed?

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit In The Tanning Bed?

 

Like the last story I posted called 'Hitlers Eagles Nest', this isn't one of my personal experiences, but it's another of my mom's.

My mom used to go to the tanning bed frequently when she was in her 20's and one time when she had just closed her eyes she saw this spirit of a man who's skin looked very burned black and charred. He was saying to tell Jessica that he loved and her and that he was sorry and would always love his first. This kind of freaked my mom out because she didn't know anyone named Jessica, but as she was leaving she asked the receptionist is she knew a Jessica. The lady replied yea and said that her friend's daughter's name was Jessica. So my mom asked her if she knew any guy that had gotten badly burned or anything and died from it and she also said yes and that Jessica's father had been struck by lightning and died recently. The lady contacted Jessica and her mom and they talked to my mom.

Apparently when he said he would always love his first it was because Jessica was his first child even though he and the mom were divorced. My mom talked to the daughter Jessica and told her what her father had said and it made her feel a lot better because they hadn't really seen each other or spoken much before his death.

I've never had experiences like these and my mom doesn't have them anymore, I have psychic experiences so I was wondering what this meant, like how did he contact my mom if he never even knew her? And also why did he choose my mom over so many others that come to the tanning bed to tell her his message? I have had few ghost experiences so I'm not really sure what this means and would love any advice, thanks!

Other hauntings by Taynevada

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Taynevada, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-28)
Strange place to receive a message, definitely the first I have heard from a tanning salon! I am glad your mum was able to pass this message on to Jessica from her father.
I get the feeling that her father has been waiting for someone sensitive enough to be able to relay his message, he went to some great lengths here.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
Hey there! I believe your respected mother to be sensitive to paranormal stuff! Its a good thing the spirit trusted your mom to convey his message, not many are as lucky! Nice story, thanks!
- Shady
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
Dear Taynevada, that was a nice narrative. I feel like what JennZ said that probably your Mom was sensitive and the spirit felt that it could convey the message to his daughter.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
EmoVampirePerson (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
These are harmless spirits but if I were you be careful because bad entities lie they might seem nice but after a while then they start messing things up but why don't you keep a diary about the paranormal activity then match it up to what your experiencing
byroben (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
I think the spirit saw something good in your mom and knew she would get the message through.
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Wow, I would of been a little wigged out, being in the tanning bed and see someone, let alone a spirit. Maybe he came to your Mom, because she is sensitive... That was a Cool Story though... I'm glad the daughter received the message... Thanks for a Great Story ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: