You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demon Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Girl

 

Unlike my mom, my dad has never been very supportive with me and my problems with the supernatural. There was a time when I use to spend 3 days a week at his house, I dreaded going to his house because of the girl with the black hair I constantly saw at his house. She would wake me from my sleep in the middle of the night and just stare at me, unblinking, and unmoving. Simply staring at me. It unnerved me that she would wake me to just stare at me, and I would slowly pull the covers over my face and try my best to go to sleep.

One night my dad told me he'd be working overtime. I had just gotten back from basketball practice and decided that I wanted to watch a movie in my dad's room (he has a big flat screen tv in his room) and turned off all the lights in the house and went into my dad's room to watch a movie. I never liked being alone in his house, and watching movies always kept me from thinking of the scarier things that lurked there. But, before I had even chosen my movie to watch I got an uncomfortable feeling of being watched. I looked behind me to see no one, just my dog TJ, who jumped up from his sleep and began glowing in the direction of the hallway.

I didn't want to believe anything was out in the hallway, especially since I was alone at home, but I could just FEEL it. I knew the little girl was in the hall way and she wouldn't leave until I acknowledged her presence. So I got up from the couch (my dad has a pretty big room to himself), calmed down TJ, and walked to the bedroom door. It felt as if I were paralyzed. My hand was resting on the door handle for at least two minutes before I got the guts to open the door, and right when I did, there she was... Leaning against the wall and staring at me menacingly. She looked different from all the other times I'd seen her. This time she looked as if a dark cloud were surrounding her, and I could feel her hatred towards me. I don't know why she hates me, why she constantly tries to hurt me, and I knew right then she wanted to hurt me.

I flipped on the hallway light and the nearest light to me, which was right above my head, exploded. That freaked me out more than anything else. The girl disappeared, but I was left shaking. I called my mom and told her everything that happened. I knew that if I told my dad he wouldn't believe and tell me I was a liar, and I didn't want to deal with that right now. I wanted to go home, back to my mom's. I felt like I wasn't safe in my dad's house anymore. And, in all honesty was not planning on staying there that night after what happened. When my mom came to pick me and my dog up, she gasped once she saw my face. I hadn't noticed it when it happened but I got a long but shallow cut on the side of my face. I guess it happened when the light bulb exploded above my head.

It scared me to think that girl could hurt me like that. I've already felt her choke me, but I never thought she could make things explode to potentially cut my eyes or face. I'm still freaked out about that to this day, and the night I left my dad's I told him I wasn't sure I could stay there anymore because of that spirit, but of course he thought I was lying...

I'll be back with more stories because for a sixteen year old, I have a lot of stories with my experiences with the supernatural, but for now, thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sweatseveryday, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-10)
If I was you I would be happy it hadn't followed you to your mams house
Grandmas_Boy (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-15)
I get feelings like someone is constantly watching me, too. And it isn't uncommon for someone to visit their parent when they live with the other. I visit my mom and I live with my dad.
Dududancewithu (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
I got over my fear of ghost and now I can go ghost hunting. YAY! πŸ˜† 😊 πŸ˜†
WestCoastPrince (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-28)
That was a great story! I read both of them Haha. How are you now? Has the girl calmed down? If not I'm praying for you. I used to be harassed by ghosts in my house as well until I got a cross that was blessed from Italy. You should please check out my experience and tell me what you think?

God First God Bless,
WCP
sweatseveryday (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-19)
Lady-glow, just because I say i'm at my dads doesn;t mean I live there? I was visiting him. Is that uncommon or something? To visit your parents even though you know longer live with them. I currently don't live at his house, but do visit him quite often.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
Sweats:

First you say that you haven't lived at your dad's for over two and a half years; and two comments latter you are at his house right now... And protected by a cat.

What should we believe? πŸ€”
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
logan, yes I visit my dads house still. I'm currently at his house right now. And I still do see her, however something odd has occurred. My dad just recently got a cat, and as long as the cats near me she doesn't bother me. Do you know of anything about cats warding off spirits?
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
sweatseveryday,

Thanks, appreciate you coming back with how your mother feels. HAve you visited your dad's place ever since at all? Seen the girl again ever?
BeauZah (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-18)
Wowh maan freaky that's like a nightmare, or horror movie senerio.
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Also Rook, my dad does have a fiancΓ©, but this was a couple years ago when he at the time wasn't dating. So I'm unsure exactly where the girl came from I just know that she appeared right after my parents got divorced.
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Logan, my mom can sense spirits but not see them. My family comes from a line of spiritual healers from the philipines and for some reason, most of my moms side can see and sense spirits. She was very concerned and didn't want me to go to my dads for a long time. I haven't lived at my dads for over 2 and a half years now.
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
rookygin sorry for not explaining so clearly. There was other occurrences with the girl that happened prior to this incident. I should have wrote about them first but just felt the need to write this one first. Also, it was a shallow cut though it did bleed quite a bit.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
While the narrative is scary, I do share Rook's questions and concerns. Please do revert. Thanks:)
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Hey,

Thanks for the story.

I would be very interested to hear what your mother feels about all this? I mean has she considered talking to someone about this experiences you mention you keep having? What did she do after picking you up on the day of the incident?

If I had a 16 year old daughter with serious issues such as your's in the above story, I would be very very worried.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Before we go debating demonic or not let's have a look at a few things...

The O/P starts by saying this...

"I dreaded going to his house because of the girl with the black hair I constantly saw at his house. She would wake me from my sleep in the middle of the night and just stare at me, unblinking, and unmoving. Simply staring at me. It unnerved me that she would wake me to just stare at me, and I would slowly pull the covers over my face and try my best to go to sleep."

Then, on a night her Father is working over time she feels/see's the spirit in the hallway and, well she describes it like this...

"I got the guts to open the door, and right when I did, there she was... Leaning against the wall and staring at me menacingly. She looked different from all the other times I'd seen her. This time she looked as if a dark cloud were surrounding her, and I could feel her hatred towards me. I don't know why she hates me, why she constantly tries to hurt me, and I knew right then she wanted to hurt me."

We have now gone from an opening statement that says this spirit only STARES at her to, well again the O/P's words...

"I don't know why she hates me, why she constantly tries to hurt me, and I knew right then she wanted to hurt me."

That confuses me a bit... But there is more...

"I flipped on the hallway light and the nearest light to me, which was right above my head, exploded. That freaked me out more than anything else. The girl disappeared..."

I would have been freaked out if the light just above my head exploded as well, but let us continue...

The O/P calls her Mother to come and get her... Heck I would have as well... And Mother notices her face is cut... (I'll quote the O/P again)

"I hadn't noticed it when it happened but I got a long but shallow cut on the side of my face. I guess it happened when the light bulb exploded above my head."

I can believe glass from the exploding light bulb cut the O/P's face but if it was anything more than a shallow scratch I'm pretty sure the 'cut' would have bled quite a bit... (Just my opinion)

Sweatseveryday,

Can you please clear up this question for me... When did this spirit go from just staring at you to Looking at you with pure hatred, choking you and causing light bulbs to explode to hurt you? The way you have related things leaves a large 'gap' between the staring and the hurting... Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Rook

PS: Another question... Does your Father have a Girlfriend? Does she have Dark or Black Hair?
sweatseveryday (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Thank you all red wolf, Lochkalten, and themurph. All of your comments got me thinking and I'm going to try to look more into the history around my house. My dad's house is only about 16 -17. So perhaps it is a spirit that has attached themself to him. Thank you for opening my eyes to something other than this spirit being a demon, I truly appreciate it.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
sweatsseveryday,
Very interesting story. I tend to believe that if the girl isn't attached to your father she is to the house. Either way she feels you are invading her space.
You say that you have experienced many paranormal things that have happened to you in only 16 years. Before posting them write them down and see which stories have the most in common and post them together. That way we can give you better advice. Double space between each story and if it seems too long make up a title and use the same title but write part 2 so we know that it is the same story. Some of your stories may have logical explanations others not.
Regards
Red
LochKalten (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
I found this to be very interesting as I have had a similar encounter. I personally do not believe it is an 'Evil' spirit per say, but rather a warped spirit. The theory in my family is that a warped spirit is a person whom passed in an untimely and abrupt nature and is so consumed with revenge that their judgments are completely warped like them. Something may have happened to a young lady there and she has been trapped, maybe something about you resembles the person whom hurt/extinguished her life and she has associated you to that nature. Mind you this is just a theory within my family. If you ever encounter it again try clarifying a point that "I am not who you think I am. I have done no wrong by you." Please be safe and remain Vigilant
Cheers Muchly
Loch
themurph (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
she could feel her hatred so its not a nice one, jealousy perhaps towards you?
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
[at] talonwalt ya... That might be true. I just believe shes a demon because of the aura she was giving off. It was so sinister and full of hate. I've encountered demons with that same aura so that's why I think she's a demon.
[at] aime_16 thank you 😁 aha I was afraid I didn't explain my experience well enough. I'll post more of my experiences! I have too many to count!
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Hmm agree with TalonWalt πŸ˜•
And for you I really like your story it gave me chills uff!
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
She may not be demonic. She may just be a spirit that has attached herself to your dad, and doesn't like sharing him with you. She scared you away, so she could have your dad to herself.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: