You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demon Girl 2

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Girl 2

 

This occurred before the incident in my other story, Demon Girl. It was about 2 years prior to that incident and gives chills to think about it to this day. It was when I first began seeing the girl in my dad's house.

Each time I'd go to visit my dad after he and my mom divorced I'd always see her in the hallway, in my bedroom, in my dad's room, or in the kitchen. She scared me because she did nothing but stare at me. Wherever I would go, she would go. And I never got the feeling that she would hurt me, it just made me nervous how she looked at me.

This continued for months, this constant game of her following me and simply staring at me. Ugh, it gave me the creeps! I didn't think it could get any creepier, but then she started waking me up almost every night I was at my dad's house at either 2am or 3am in the morning and would just STARE at me. Each time she did, I'd slowly pull up my covers over my head and try my best to go back to sleep.

I began to get tired of her constantly waking me up, so one night I looked at her dead in the face, stared into her eyes, and asked her, "Why are you here?" She didn't reply and simply turned her head and looked out my doorway. My door opens to a hallway which leads to my dad's room. Could she be at the house because of my dad? Anyways, I never truly found out why she was there because after that she disappeared. Leaving me alone to sleep in peace.

After my little talk with her, I didn't see her the next time I was at my dad's. I just figured that she must have passed on and I was happy for her. So I continued on with my Saturday morning and ate cereal for breakfast and watched Avatar the last Airbender on the TV. Then, being the lazy bum I am, I decided to take a nap. My dad was upstairs napping, so before I went into my room I went into his, hugged his sleeping form because I hadn't visited him in a long time and missed him. Then, I made my way to my bedroom, jumped onto my bed, and cuddled into my pillows and blankets.

I fell asleep pretty quickly and I remember I was dreaming of swimming in a lake. I dove underneath the water and somehow got tangled amongst some seaweed (why seaweed was in a lake, I'll never know) it wrapped around my neck and pulled me down down down. I couldn't breathe! I woke up with a start but to my surprise still could not breathe! I looked up to see the face of the spirit girl I had thought passed on. I'd never seen on her face any expression other than blank, but at that moment her face was full of anger. I continued to struggle to breathe, and I honestly thought she was going to kill me. Suddenly, a bright light burst from behind her and she was gone... Just like that. I don't understand what how it happened, but she all of a sudden disappeared. Did my guardian angel save me? I don't know, and until this day when I visit my dad at his house I never sleep in my room anymore. I barely even visit him anymore. I'm too scared to go back in my room after what happened... She's still in the house, and now that I'm old enough I live full-time with my mom, but every time I visit my dad's place I get chills. I still see her, and I can still feel her grip on my neck.

Please help me understand how she was even able to choke me? I still don't get it. And why did she want to hurt me in the first place? I've been able to see spirits for as long as I can remember but never has one physically harmed me, and it truly scares me that that spirit girl was able to. She was even able to cut me which happens a bit later and is in my other story, Demon Girl, and that ultimately caused me to completely move out. I could no longer stand being in that house anymore. She obviously meant to harm me and I wasn't about to stay at my dad's and let myself get hurt by her.

Thank you for reading, I promise to write more soon.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sweatseveryday, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EyoCleo (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-13)
😕 Well, I can't explain how the girl can make a bulb explode but maybe I know the explanation about how she was able to choke you. I think you had The Old Hag Syndrome and you thought too much about her that you think you saw her trying to choke you. Did it last just for a minute or is it longer than that?
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-07)
I live in oregon and in 2009 I believe I been told or 2010 my dads god daughter or my dad told me that she took a photo of herself and some demonic face appeared they say they think it could be a reflection. I had some things that freaked me out do not if it was paranormal or not.
biolizard987 (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-01)
I think someone killed her. Maybe the dad of the demon girl killed her in her sleep.
BadShitHappensInTheDark (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-30)
Wow seems creepy!
Ya know I've always kind of wanted to see a ghost, your a pretty cool gal, hope your situation gets better:P
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-29)
Mean no disrespect, but have you tried to dig deeper into this haunting? Is there any history between this spirit and your dad? Have you frankly asked him about it? Maybe talking this out with him might give some perspective. Also, has your dad tried blessing this house to get rid of this entity altogether? Sorry for asking so many questions. Just trying to get a perspective here.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-28)
Hey there! I completely agree with the other posters here to the fact that the spirit is attached to your dad. Maybe a past life incident? Can't tell yet. Whatever the reason is, the spirit doesn't like sharing your father with you. Like you said you see it more when your father is stressed, possibly it is around to check on your father if he is okay and that you don't cause him any more trouble? However I have one question, whenever you've been someplace else with your dad apart from his house, have you seen or felt this 'Demon girl'? Glad your guardian angel saved you. Thank you for such an amazing story.
-Shady
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
Actually, seaweed grows in lakes, rivers and other water bodies.

What makes you think that this ghost is a demon?
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-26)
Thats great news that you able to talkt o your dad about this. Whatever way works to keep the girl away is great.
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
[at] Amihet Thank you for sharing your experience with me and for the words of encouragement. I do believe now that the girl is a spirit attached to my father and the house after everyones help and comments helping me through these experiences.
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
[at] TalonWalt Thank you for sharing your experience with me! 😊 It reassures me that this type of experience doesn't just happen to me as well.
sweatseveryday (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
[at] Logan I have and he's beginning to believe me, and I thinnk that the cat helps because he makes my dad happy. I've noticed that the spirit shows up more often when my dad is more stressed.
Amihet (5 stories) (94 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
I believe that this little girl's spirit is attached to your father or the house itself. I posted a story last weekend explaining what happened to my husband as he was bending over our freezer trying to retrieve my cookie container, he dove in and couldn't pull himself up, he got stuck, and at that moment someone pulled him up and out by his hair. It was done with such force that it was actually painful but it did the trick. This prevented him from falling further and getting stuck. Its scary but spirits can actually touch us. If they can manipulate our environment by turning on and off lights and appliances and by banging on doors and walls than it makes sense that they can touch us. This is all new to me and I am stunned beyond anything. Stay strong and be safe.
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
I still think that this is just the spirit of a girl, who is somehow attached to your dad, and doesn't like sharing him with you. As for how could she choke you? Well I too used to think that spirits couldn't touch the living, but one night changed that for me. Now what happened to me, was nowhere near as horrible as what happened to you, but I too have had physical contact with a spirit. I wrote that account on here, but I'll give a recap of the experience. One night I woke up with the feeling that something had picked my foot up by my big toe, and then dropped it back onto the bed. After I woke up, I assumed maybe it was just a dream or one of my cats bumped my foot. I was ready to lie back down and go back to sleep, when it happened a second time. This totally freaked me out, because I sleep with a lamp on (I am afraid of the dark) and I could not see anything or anyone, and up to the point I really didn't believe a spirit was capable of touching someone! When it happened the third time it angered me, as I hated anything between my toes at the time. (wasn't until last year that I could even wear flip flops) So I shouted at whoever or whatever was bothering me to leave me alone, and it/they did! Now the second time I had physical contact with a spirit was shortly after moving into my new house. (2011) One day I was mopping the floor when I bumped into what I thought was my dog Nala. I turned around to tell her I was sorry, only to see nothing and no one behind me. Nala was sound asleep in front of the back door! Don't know who/what I bumped into, but at least I somewhat apologized. Now the how and whys are beyond me, but I've learned that physical contact with a spirit is possible.
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-25)
sweatseveryday Thanks for another story.

Since it only seems to happen while at your fathers house, did you ever try talking to him about your experiences? Its good to hear that the girl doesn't bother you anymore but I am not sure about how the cat helps here.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: