You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Six Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My Six Paranormal Experiences

 

I love reading Ghost Stories in this site. I want to submit my story, but there was a problem, because of the unreal stories submitted by the other teenagers, but mine is real. I could sometimes see, hear, and feel ghost. My dad too. This all happened when we moved into a subdivision.

First: When I was like 5 years old I saw a lady in our window (2nd floor), she was walking and in white dress, and I told my mom. And wait! How could the lady walk there? So she's floating. (After that we moved to another house, in the past 4 years we moved there again) I experience this when I was 9-11 years old. But now I'm 14 years old.

Second: I was looking around the room, because my room was in the first floor. I looked at our mouse of our computer: it's moving by itself. I wasn't scared, maybe it's just my imagination. But I realize it was not.

Third: Me and my siblings are sleeping. I heard someone open the door, and push the chair loudly. So I woke up. Maybe it's our mom or dad checking us if we're sleeping. So I didn't open my eyes, because my mom will think that I'm not sleeping yet. But I opened my eyes a little bit I saw no one. The door was left open. My mom and dad would never leave the door open. I just ignored it. But when I woke up in the morning I remembered the entire thing. I asked my parents which one of them was checking us last night. They said it wasn't them.

Fourth: I was on the bed, sitting. I felt something/someone under the bed; it's like someone/thing stood up and bumped it head on the bed. I think it's just our dog always under the bed, so I looked under the bed there was no one there.

Fifth: There was no electricity that time, so we're at the living room, then there was a lightning I saw someone on the second floor like an old man. I was scared and told my brother what I saw, I asked him if he saw it too, he said he didn't...

Sixth: Me and my brother are watching a horror movie. I heard someone pushing the door non-stop, and the lock of the door was moving by itself. (you can move the lock up and down) Someone was moving it. My mom was sleeping that time, then my mom said while she was sleeping '' KEEP QUIET PLEASE! ''... So I can't take the noise anymore. My heart is beating so fast, but I hold the lock, then my hands where moving up and down too, I opened the lock quickly then there were no noise anymore. I know that it was a ghost, because it wasn't my cousin how could he move the lock? It's inside the room.

LAST: (my dad's experience) My dad had a lot of experiences since he was just a kid. This experience also happened in this subdivision. It was 3 a.m. My dad was going to their room. He passed through the living room, he saw my Grandfather (Who died in 2004) sitting there and wiping our pictures with his hand (we have a piano, and above it is the pictures). My dad was kind of scared. My dad's second experience is when he saw a little boy maybe three years old. It's 11 p.m. That night. The boy was hiding under the table like hiding from someone. This experience didn't happen in this Subdivision: My dad saw a headless priest, I forgot when he told me where it happened.

I had more experiences, but maybe I'll share to you next time. My dad said that there was like a portal of ghosts here. And sometimes my dad can see dwarfs and a "Kapre", but if you don't believe it's okay. My dad has an open third eye, I have too a little bit open. I know my story isn't that scary, but if you experienced that it is, a little bit.

Now I am more faithful. I always pray every morning and night. You know it's so powerful, because when I started praying to God everything just got back to normal, no ghosts anymore. I don't experience paranormal things anymore. Just a little bit, I just feel someone or something - sometimes. And maybe 5 times I took picture at night... And caught so many orbs. Some say it's our Guardian Angel. There are many kinds of orbs, and their meaning. I'm just so glad that God and my Guardian Angels are protecting me.

But can anyone tell me about the portal of ghosts? There is, here in our house. Sorry for saying so many things, but thanks for your time reading this.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostie016, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TheParanormal (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-11)
Hey, I just read this and it's creepy, I was going to upload my experience but its the same thing. Kids being immature, i'm 14 as well and i've experienced some creepy stuff I just can't wait until I can upload them 😢
Ghostie016 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
[at] mamachong

No, my cousin was upstairs. I just thought it was him, because sometimes he's there. I also asked him, but he said '' no ''... 😊

[at] Amie_16

Sometimes my mom, dad, sister also experience paranormal things in this house. But that's another story to post. This house is haunted, but when I started to pray more often I don't experience this things anymore 😊... But everytime I take a picture at night, I caught orbs, many...
Ghostie016 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-14)
[at] valriky

1st: Oh no no, I said when I was 5 years old I saw blahhh... Then I said I experienced this when I was 9-11 years old, that is for the second story, sorry I'm not a good story teller 😊...

2nd: No, I really checked it...

3rd: No, it was closed before we go to sleep, and I also asked my brother and he told me he didn't wake up that night...

4th: Yes.

5th: Maybe?

6th: My question is I wish to know more about portals:) ... Thanks for the advice too! 😊
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-13)
[at] Ghostie016 - Hmm scary though! Do you think your house is haunted? Did someother family member experience something? Or it's just you?
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
Thanks, Kiego, although I'm not sure how informative I am:)
Oh, Ghostie, when it comes to experiences I'm not sure age truly matters. I rarely even look at the age unless I suspect poltergeist activity. As far as works of fiction - well there's no age limit on that either. I don't think you have anything to fear there. I find your narrations quite believable.
I do have some questions for you. I understand English is not your primary language, so do not take offense, I probably am just not fully understanding what you mean. 😊
First experience: You say you were 5 when you saw the lady in white floating. Then you say you were 9-11 years old. Did you mean you saw this woman twice? Once when you were five and then again at 9-11?
2nd experience: My mouse will sometimes move by itself too. Generally it's a kink in the cord causing it, or sometimes vibration from my cat scratching himself under my desk. Did you look to see if perhaps your dog was nearby scratching? Or anything else that could cause vibrations?
3rd: I don't think this was a dream, because you said the door was left open. I assume it was still open when you woke up? Were your siblings up before you, and possibly left it open? Could one of them have gone to use the toilet during the night and not closed it?
4th: The bump under the bed. You found nothing that could have caused it - so that is a possible paranormal experience.
5th: This one is iffy because lightening, especially in a power outage can play some very nasty tricks on our eyes.
6th: This one is definitely a head scratcher. Very brave of you to open the door. In the future you might want to say a prayer of protection first though. It doesn't need to be fancy. My mother always said, "Kind spirits welcome, the rest of you stay out!" For her this was adequate as evil cannot enter where it is not welcomed.
On closing a portal... Well that depends, what type of portal does your Dad think it is? Many make the mistake of thinking all portals are the same, but they are not. Some are very old, and some are opened by wanna-bes mucking about with Ouija boards (I think you call them spirit boards) or attempting séances and not closing properly. Does your Dad sense where this portal lies? Or does your question mean you wish to know more about portals?
Welcome to YGS,
Val
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
On the sixth experience, you said your brother was watching the movie with you. Then you said you knew it wasn't your cousin moving the knob. Was your cousin also there?

Also I believe you. I don't think just teenagers post fake stories. A lot of older people post fake stories too.
Ghostie016 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-12)
[at] Kiego

Thanks for the advice 😁...

[at] Amie_16

Maybe it was a dream, but I'm really awake that time =)
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Well fisrt off I want you to know that just because you are a teenager it doesn't make your experiences any less believable. A lot of us on this site have had experiences in our younger years, we just don't tell about them until were adults. If there is a portal and (there definitely could be) IO don't think that there is much that you can do about it. You may be able to have the house blessed or even try one of Rooks rituals to cleanse your house. Have you talked with Rook on this site? Rook is very informative. Also Valkricry as well (another member) Its good that you have faith, keep believing and maybe pray every night before bed. If you don't feel threatened by any of the spirits then I suggest just letting it roll off your back. Easier said than done I know but sometimes its the only option. Especially when you're still living at home and really have no means to move. Anyway, it was a good read and I hope everything goes ok for you.

Kiego
Amie_16 (2 stories) (104 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-11)
Hi nice story there but I think that the Third one was just a dream, as you said you were sleeing and heard chair moving, do you think you were awake? May be it was a dream so vivid that it felt like real?!
Thanks and regardz
Aminah (:

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: