You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Am I Following By A Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Following By A Ghost?

 

I would like to share a story that was happened to me. First of all, I want to apologize that my English is not very good. I hope you all will understand what I am talking about.

My case happened on about 6-7 years ago when I was around 23. One day in the evening (around 7pm) while I was sleeping in my home, I suddenly felt like there is a hand moving and pressing my body. The horror feeling wake me up instantly, but then I thought it was just my imagination or dreaming. I must be under too much pressure in that period. So I decided to continue sleeping. Then it suddenly hit me hard on my waist. The feeling just like there is something come through my body, my body is shocked by electricity and cannot help from convulsing a few seconds. The most horrible thing is I heard a woman yelling, "Damn!" At that time, I cannot pretend there was nothing happened and sit up checking around the room. However, I couldn't find out anything except me sitting on the bed alone.

I have been discussing with my closest friends at a dinner. At that dinner, one of my friends becomes very quiet (I didn't notice it at all). He is the kind of person who is easily get contacting with the spiritual thing, such as his dead relative coming back or get haunting in hotel room. And later he told me he sense someone poke him on his shoulder throughout the dinner.

The whole thing is a mystery that I have never ever experienced. Since from that day, I keep sensing there is something harassing me by touching, poking, hitting or punching me. It will also yell and whisper on my ear, but I can never hear what it is talking about but some single hatred words. It will trouble me without a fixed timeframe, and generally their power is the strongest at around 2-4 am. I never try to contact a ghost, joining ghost adventure or playing Ouija board. The most evil thing I have done I guess is listening Hotel of California playing backwards. I totally got no idea how is this happened.

I am not belonging to any religion. I tried many different methods. I have visited a priest to seek help; however, after listening to my case, his opinion it is not a ghost haunting. As he known, ghost haunting is meaning possession, related to evil spirit. Obviously my case isn't possession. He suggests me to join the Christian fellowship. May be caused of lack of faith, it couldn't help me at all.

I also found some local medium and some ghost buster for help, but sadly they can't even tell what is following me actually. I have tried burning a sage bundle, take a small pack of sea salt and some other traditional method but seem no use at all. I heard many case that people moved out from the house, it solve their problem.

In these few years, I have one year studying overseas and already moved out to a new home. Moreover, the haunting problem is keep bothering me. As I have never actually seeing it or shoot it on a camera; I got no evidence at all. I sometimes doubt that if I am facing a psychological problem or really a haunting problem.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wohoho2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silverknight (1 stories) (25 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-06)
Hello wohoho2. I think you have just identified the culprit. It most probably is the mirror. What your parents said about it is true. Trying searching up 'mirror in bedroom paranormal, ghost, superstition'. It not only known by the Chinese, but some other Asian countries too that a mirror is sort of a portal for the supernatural stuff. As for what to do, aside from carrying the sea salt in your pocket, you can place a small basin or pot of sea salt inside your room too. Lastly, faith in whatever your religion is important. You should believe that there is something or someone like God that is infinitely more powerful than the entity that is bugging you. Because prayers and stuff to ward the entity off aint going to do good if deep inside you there is doubt or fear.
wohoho2 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-10)
wow

I can't believe my story will be published on this site because of my crappy English T_T...

Whatever, thanks for the recommendations from you guys. I will make a little update. My problem is still remained the same as before. I have learned how to ignore or make it less bothering me. I throw everything I think which may be carrying with dark energy. The touches I think is not kind of sexual touches. It seems carrying full of hatred. Well I really don't know...

I still got no reasonable explanation on my current situation. However I watched a Russian tv series, name is " The Battle of the Psychics". In this TV series season 14 episode 12, it is talking a girl one day got haunted in her own house. She felt something touching her when she is sleeping. Things worse when she is home alone. The psychic presume that the problem is because of a mirror. The girl placed a mirror in her house, and for some reason, it is broken. The mirror somehow makes a door connected to the other worlds? Some dark energy is come and bothering the little girl. In the end the psychic do some ceremony to fixed her problem.
Well, this story is shocking me... Because of my symptom is nearly the same as this Russian girl. Secondly, not long before I was haunted?, I placed a little mirror in my room. My parents don't like it and said it's position is easy to attracted the spirit or something like that. Later on I forgot for what reason, it is removed by my parents. And then the following is my extraordinary felling?.

I really appreciate for guys who have attended this story and provide me with advice. I will keep try working on get rid of that something? Which is psychologically and physically harming me.
leowillz (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-22)
Hi wohoho2,

I read your story and I personally feel your priest gave you good suggestion of going to a Christian fellowship but identifying the correct one is very hard. There is one suggestion I gave a friend of mine which worked for him in a similar problem for the dark side. I will give it to you. Please get a bible (Especially a King James version) and keep it near your head whenever you goto sleep. And believe me it not only worked for my friend it also works for everytime. Only thing is you will have to trust in Lord Jesus Christ and believe that he will help you. It's that simple. I will try to write the story of what happened to my friend once the Mod open the forum for writing the story.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
notjustme - thank you for understanding. We just try to keep the stories from straying into territory that is going to create unwanted controversy and drama.
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Miracles - but yes I do understand the concern YGS has with some comments and what not with the topic =)
And I do respect that. -notjustme
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Miracles - I am very aware of that, however, the old stories are still there for whoever that still wants to read it. I am not trying to get more involved in that topic, just clarifying to lonewolf6 that I do know what he/she is trying to say, and suggesting to him/her there are stories here to do with that incase they wanted to understand it more. -notjustme ❤
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
notjustme and lonewolf - just so both of y'all are aware. This site no longer accepts stories of the incubus/succubus/sexual entity nature. Any stories that pertain to that topic are rejected and comments that become too involved in those subjects get deleted.

So, now that you both know, let's end the subject, okay?
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
LONEWOLF6 - Yes I have, and I believe what you are referring to is a succubus or incubus. I too, know somebody with this. However, like I stated in my previous post, I don't think that's the case here because the write has not mentioned the usual signs of a succubus. On this site, there is a section just of those stories under succubus/incubus.
lonewolf6 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Notjustme- have you heard of the lover demons? Can be male for female human and vise versa... They don't show there presence at the begining but with time it gets worse... Have witnessed it from someone close... Been there ever moment of possesion... Just wanted to help... That's all
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
lonewolf6 - I understand you are stirring in the direction of a possible succubus, but I do not feel it because no sexual touches were mentioned.

Rook - yes, you're right. It might not necessarily be "evil", it could be someone trying to communicate with wohoho2 and is having trouble doing so, thus leading to physical methods.

Wohoho2 - Hopefully you found something hopeful in our posts, and keep us posted!
lonewolf6 (3 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2014-03-19)
Hi wohoo... As I read up you mentioned a female screaming or yelling... Point 2 shes teasing you... Point 3 flowing u... Guess I know what is actually happening,. Some questions before I come to a conclusion... 1) you hav a gf? 2) do you see a woman or women girl or girls in your dream ofently? 3) hw often you hav wet dreams?

Respectfully
Lone Wolf
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-18)
I am not convinced this is an 'evil entity' that has attached itself to you. There are to many unanswered questions to come right out and say that what you are experiencing is 'evil' in nature.

You say you understand the ocassional 'hateful' word... Could this spirit be swearing in frustration because you do do not understand or can not hear it properly?

At the time of your first experience... Did someone give you a gift, or had you made a purchase for yourself... Something such like a hand carved object... If not carved... Handmade like pottery? Something old? I ask because this has followed you and it may not be attached to you, but to this object.

Respectfully,

Rook
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-18)
wohoho2 - I believe you have a evil entity attached itself to you. Sometimes if we are very stressed or negative at certain points of our lives, it can attract negative energies. The best way I find that helps me when I encounter anything I do not like, I pray. I am like you, I do not follow any religion. My religion is compassion and kindness and self belief. Next time this happens, try to stay calm and think in your head "i am stronger than you. You have no right to be here, LEAVE!" while you are thinking this or saying it out loud... Believe it. Believe you are stronger, and if you do not let it get to you then it won't. I know it sounds simple, but things like this is fed through fear, so fear not my friend! "mm ho gang!" 😊 - notjustme

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: