You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demonic Ghost Maybe? Help Out Please

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Ghost Maybe? Help Out Please

 

Recently, my dad told me a story about a ghost he encountered 5 years ago. First I'll tell you a little about everyone (including my own) experiences with this ghost.

Everyone always felt an uneasy, angry aura about the house. We always argued with each other, and I always felt myself thinking aggressive thoughts. We could smell what was like old woman's perfume in specific places throughout the house that we lived in, but we never knew what caused it. No one in the house had a perfume that smelled that way. I could never sleep well and would always have bad dreams in this house.

One night my stepbrother and I saw what we thought was a ghostly figure of some kind of animal jumping off our bed. We kind of freaked out a little being kids and all, so we stayed in the dining room for a minute until we finally walked back to our room. What caused my dad to tell me was this morning when we were talking about that old house, I brought up the story about the time I saw that ghost on my bed. That's when he told me the ghost he vividly saw in the kitchen at the back door.

His description was that the ghost/demon slightly resembled Gollum from Lord of The Rings, except taller than him and slouching (he's 6'2) with what he said was pale/greyish skin, and he said that the ghost had long jagged teeth and was snarling at him. He told me he ran to his bedroom, woke up our stepmother and grabbed his gun, but when he came back it was gone.

Not sure if it has a name but I'd like to know it. But I'm positive that my dad was telling the truth, mainly because the fact that everyone in the house could feel that same angry feeling all the time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gage1xlsz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

SMSLOVEADR (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-19)
Were things taunting you all before? If not... It must be the property or the house. From the
Sounds of it the house is filled with something negative. Have faith and block it out. Try your best not to acknowledge him. They feed off of your anger and fear. As horrifying as the entity may be... Try to pay him no mind. He wishes to toy and scare you. I do strongly believe he is a demon. The perfume is either another spirit with him good or bad... Or him trying to cover up and look like a good being. If you have contact with a preacher or psychic you could give them a call. I wish your family and you best safety. I hope he leaves you alone.
Slenderman (33 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
To me... It sounds like a "Known" depicted demon named "Belphegor." Known as a demon of sloth, he tricks people into wasting time & money. Its appearance is a troll like man with a skinny rat like tail.

That being said, I don't think I am correct with that guess, as it partially fits the description with the "troll like appearance."

It could also, possibly, be a demon named "Abaddon" also called "Apollyon" both of which loosely mean "The Destroyer" It is depicted as "The King of Demons" and is said to be tall, and grey.

Once again, I doubt I am correct, but I am trying my best to throw ideas out for you to start on, if you so wish. Good luck!

Keep it real,

Slenderman.
twelveam (74 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-29)
Well Gage1xlsz,

From what I understand is the perfume smell is an indicator of a female spirit presence UNLESS the perfume is in the spots all the time, then it would probably be in an object. The monster figure seen by your dad could very well be demonic. I am in no way saying it is or isn't, but the possibility exists due to the fact that THERE'S AN ANGRY AURA ABOUT THE HOUSE AND THE AGRESSIVE THOUGHTS. Also, because demonic natured spirits sometimes "TOY" with their victims at first, like mimic a child or a helpful being to gain the trust of the person, then the true spirit comes out later! One of my questions to you would be: first of all... ARE you out of that house for good, or still live there at all? It sounds like you are but just making sure. Another question is: during the duration you were in that house, how many more instances did you have besides the animal jumping off the bed one, and if so, what was their nature? What about your father, did HE have any other experiences too? Or ANYONE ELSE that lived with you for that matter? These answers could help piece the puzzle together to better understand what was going on there. Good luck to you, and quite intriguing story!
PaigeTheGymast (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
Well I really don't believe that this is a demon that you are dealing with. If it was a demon or an evil presence then it probably would have attacked you or harmed you in some sort of way. Keep in mind though that ghosts can physically harm people and if you respect them and leave them alone then they are most likely not going to harm you. Just do not allow them to scare you because that is probably what they are trying to do to you. I hope that this was helpful.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
It could be your family moved into a home which held a lot of negative energy, explaining how your family felt and acted. The perfume could be from a residual haunting, from an old tenant. The house could very well have been haunted but it sounds to me like residual. Now what your dad saw that's really disturbing.
Katfromthepast22 (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
i completely agree lynrinth, it is quite a scary experience!
Ghost_adventures_fan (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-28)
Well, there is a saying: The dead can't harm the living, and the living can't harm the dead, but if the living try to harm the dead, the dead will harm the living.
lynrinth (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-27)
Wow. Well, it sounds like you may not live there amymore, and everything is fine now. But boy, what a experience! 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: