You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: She Will Be Ok

Real Ghost Stories

She Will Be Ok

 

This experience took place last year in February and thought I should share it now. This includes my mother, stepdad and myself.

During the weekend, I kept feeling that I should call my mother. A nagging feeling, but I brushed it off because we really didn't talk on the weekends, just everyday Monday through Friday. I had been busy with the weekend errands with my husband and kids.

Early Monday morning, I started my daily routine. All was peaceful, calm. Then I got a phone call from my sister, stating our mom was in the hospital. She said she was on her way, and told me what she knew as far as what had happened and when. She and I hung up and I was frantic.

She told me our mom had tried to take her life with my stepdad's revolver, but first tried a cocktail of pills. When the pills didn't do it fast enough, she tried the gun. This happened on the Sunday before this day, which was the following Monday.

We all were at the hospital, but my sister and I had to leave, as my stepdad and aunt stayed by her side. My mother was in a coma, and the surgeons didn't have good news. My mother may not make it through. I was in complete hysterics, as was my sister. I couldn't stop crying, I wasn't able to take of my children, I was devastated.

One week my mom was showing no improvement, and my stepdad was also dealing with his granddaughter possibly having a baby that may not make it through after birth. The doctors said it's a possibility, after a particular surgery, the baby could make it through.

That night after my stepdad told me this, I prayed hard and until I fell asleep. I had a what I would call a visitation, because of it feeling so real and being so vivid.

This dream, I was watching my stepdad and my mother in the hospital room. He was sitting in the corner and my mom laying in the bed. The room phone rang and it was my stepbrother, telling him the baby had passed away 4 days after the birth.

Then my phone rang and it was my mother, talking and carrying on like the usual. I watched her as she was talking to me, but with bandages over her eyes. She said she couldn't see, but she will be ok. I told her I loved her and we hung up. That's when I woke up, and was shocked but, had an overwhelming peace a knowing she would be ok.

That same morning, my stepdad called me and told me our mom was slowly showing movement and response to his voice. I told him gently the dream I had. He took it well and responded back by saying, "I know. I believe an angel came to me in the hospital while I was praying."

He continued to say that he had a vision, a bright light in front of him. He described it like a movie. He saw my mother laying in the hospital bed, an angel appeared behind her gently lifted her up, kissed her forehead and laying her back down. He said there was an overwhelming peace that came over him, he instantly knew she would be ok.

One month later, my stepdad called me and gave me the news about my niece. She had passed away four days after her birth. My mother would be released one week after this phone call. During my mom's stint in the hospital, she would listen to my voice over the phone when I would call, she couldn't talk, or hold the phone.

Other hauntings by spiritwaiting

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwaiting, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-22)
Redwolf,

Hey! It's nice to talk to you once again. 😊
I completely understand, life happens to all of us. Situations that are out of our control.
Also same here, since all this happened it seems there has been one thing after another. Something happening inside either my family or my husbands.
I have a lot to share, so those experiences will be shared soon.

I truly hope, all is going better for you. And whatever you have been going through,I'm here to listen anytime.

My step dad took the news of her death fairly well, because of my message prior.
With my mom she is doing well. She is completely blind. And is still trying to understand why she did this etc. She has told me she doesn't remember 2 days prior to the Incident. And she is receiving therapy,psychotherapy.Seeing psychologists etc.

Thank you for commenting.
And showing concern 😊.
Greatly appreciated!
&Again I'm here to lend a shoulder and a listening ear.

Most sincerely
Spiritwaiting
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-02-22)
spiritwaiting,
I must have missed this when you wrote it. There was a long time that I didn't even come to this site because of things I was going through.

My condolences on the loss of your niece. It's always devastating when an infant dies.

As far as your mother goes has she improved since your story was written? My prayers are with you. I am so sorry that you had to go through this.

Blessings and prayers to you
Lisa
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-21)
I know it's bn 2 years since this experience has been published, but after reading it again there are a few words I need to express. First thank you all for commenting and sending out such peaceful, loving words during that particularly difficult time. And second
When I read the comments,I'm sitting here crying because of the support and love you all showed. Thank you again!

This is why I always come back here. The community that has been created is amazing.
Lots of love to the YGS fam.

Sincerely
Spiritwaiting
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
You are so welcome Spiritwaiting, and dang it there go the onions! Happens every time I read your sories. Stories, I mean. Jeez. ❤
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-09)
[at] Notjustme, Thank you for your endearing comment. And yeah it is amazing what love can do. For you. My mothers ok now. She has almost completely healed from the head trauma. And God bless you as well. ❤ 😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-08)
wow spiritwaiting. It's truly shi**y to hear news like that. Nothing is stronger than love, thus leads to faith. That is an amazing experience. All the best to you. God bless.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
[at] swimsinfire, yes I know. It took a long time to stop feeling guilt. Because a greater part of my childhood was looking over my mother many nights, making sure she didn't actually go through with it. This was a shock, and guilt filled year following. I really do appreciate your comment, it put a smile on my face. Because not calling her when I knew I should have was the guilt that I was holding in. Thank you soooo much! ❤ ❤ 😊
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
[at] lilady4, Yes I believe in Angels as well. I believe in this incident they were there to reassure me that all will be ok with her. Thank you for leaving a positive comment, and for taking your time to read. 😊 ❤
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Wow that was a rough lot of things to go through. So before anything els... You know not to feel guilt about this, right? We get these nudges, that doesn't mean we can fix everything. OK, so that was an amazing expierience, and my condolences about the little girl. Love and light to you and yours.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-04-07)
Wow, what a sad but beautiful story, spiritwaiting. It's beautiful to think/imagine that an Angel actually visited you in your time of need. I do believe that Angels can and do help us in our hour of need.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: