You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Room For Our Graduation Trip

Real Ghost Stories

The Room For Our Graduation Trip

 

In 2004, I went to Genting Highlands, a popular casino and theme park destination in Malaysia, with my boyfriend and a group of friends after the last exam of our high school life. Being teenagers on a budget, we decided to get the most affordable hotel where we can afford to put two person in a room instead of squeezing everyone in one room.

When I first stepped in the room I share with my then boyfriend (now fiancé), I felt really uncomfortable but decided to keep quiet about it as I don't want my friends to think I'm wacko. The room layout was when you open the door, there will be a small walkway, toilet and shower on the left and further down the walkway will be the TV and the queen-size bed.

We put down the luggage and went out the whole day just walking around in the cool weather and just enjoy fooling around with our friends. That night, after shower and dinner with the gang, my boyfriend decided to explore around the hill with the boys but I decided not to tag along because my feet hurts from the whole day of running around.

Back in the room, I leave the table lamp on while trying to fall asleep. I found it impossible to sleep with the uncomfortable feeling I kept getting from the room. The feeling was just like a bunch of ants crawling on my body. Gave up trying to sleep, I sat up in the bed reading a manga when I heard the unmistakable sound of bells tinkling. It sounded like someone wearing an anklet with tiny bells moving from the area of the door and pacing in front of the toilet. I dismissed the sound as coming from outside. Another 30 minutes past, this time the sound moving much closer and sounded like it's in the same area with me. Still being stubborn, I continued laughing and giggling while reading the manga.

This time, I felt the bed sink on my right like someone just climb into the bed with me. OK, this time I'm spooked. I pretended still reading my manga while inside I'm freaking out because I can clearly feel something next to me. I sat there debating whether to jump out of the bed and bail or to text my boyfriend to come back. Then I spotted his phone on the dresser, darn it. I wanted to bolt out the door when I felt the being moved closer to me but I heard another tinkling of bells coming from the area in front of that walkway.

I had begin to recite a prayer when my boyfriend walked in. He was a nonbeliever that time, I knew he would not believe me. I kept my terror to myself as he turn in to sleep. Less than 1 hour later, he sat up in bed and said, "Let's sleep in K's room." He practically dragged me out of the room. K's room was the only room with two single beds. K, although disgruntled, agreed to share his bed with his twin brother while we slept on the other single bed.

The next day, my boyfriend told the rest of the group that he felt someone stroking his right arm but I'm on the left side of the bed. It was shocking for me to hear the ever logical and trained martial artist to admit that and to bail out like that. I still get shivers thinking of that night.

Other hauntings by selkay

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, selkay, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

selkay (6 stories) (40 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-27)
Hi, Erizzy. Only two of us in that room. The room arrangements was two person for each room.
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-27)
Hi selkay, did you other friend had a weird experience in the hotel room?

-ERizzy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: